Acrobat Outsourcing Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 8, 2019
Great staff great jobs and good pay. I really enjoyed the staff at Levi's stadium. The office staff are really nice and helpful. There is always someone reachable.
Pros
Oppurtunity to pass up jobs if you have other arrangements that day
Cons
Temporary just one or two days a week
fast paced work place with unpredictable jobs
Sous Chef, Pastry Chef, Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 27, 2019
a fun place to work, you will work with different kinds of people and cater to different audiences and events. it never gets boring, most jobs will almost never be the same and they will be flexible with you and the hours you want to work.
Not what I'm looking for
House keeper (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 25, 2019
Love the people ,love the job,not enough hours...I understand at times r slow but I must make a living ...they have good jobs lined up but like i said b4 not enough hours...
Love the. People I work with
Server (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJAugust 16, 2019
The work great place to make friends great place to pick up extra cash they say I have a job in December time and they work with me so I always have a job from October through April I pick up extra shifts whenever I can and they work with me when they can
Love Acrobat
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Rocklin, CAAugust 10, 2019
I have loved working for Acrobat. As a bartender, I've gotten to work at many different venues. These include Thunder Valley Casino, Cal Expo, Sun City Lincoln Hills, and many more. There is a lot of variety so you're never get bored from being at the same spot. Management and co-workers are fantastic as well! Two thumbs up!
The culture at Acrobat Outsourcing was like running a family business. Everyone was like family.
Senior Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 10, 2019
Acrobat Outsourcing knows how it feels to balance work and family. Always understood that employees also need time for family. Management made extra effort to make sure their employees were feeling okay.
Its a great place to get work experience.
Grill Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 3, 2019
If you want to get certified in a certain position then it's the place to work. Especially if you have been out of the field for a while. I personally would not mind working there myself again.
They were really good except the hours as i take the bus. And i couldn't get to work on time when i was scheduled at 5am
Bartender banquet server cook (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 31, 2019
They worked well with me as much as they could and understood that my broken bones prevented me from working. I'm still in the system and can go back to work bartending, banquets for food runner and Prep cook when necessary
Job is dope and easy
Bartender/Server (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJJuly 25, 2019
I like the job a lot they started me at $15 an hour because I have experience and i scores really high on this test for knowledge to see how much u know the work is mad easy most of the time your there doing nothing or setting up until the actual event starts so it’s free money most of time the only thing about this job is that there isn’t enough work I wish they had more work throughout the week

Living

whole week so you can make a steady l
Productive and Steady
Server (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAJuly 25, 2019
Theres always steady work and plenty of overtime. Always meeting new people and new places. Throughout the year you get to be part of special events
Provided the oppertunity to gain experience and work at different events.
Hospitality Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 9, 2019
A typical work day would consist of general labor tasks or special instructions/tasks provided by the on-site manager. I gained valuble experience and skills on each job that the company contracted me out for and proved reliable when other employees were unable to work. The workplace culture was pleasent and the most enjoyable part of the job was receiving compliments by providing excellent customer service.
Very cool agency to get quick kitchen work
Dish Washer / Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Downtown Los Angeles caJuly 5, 2019
I found out about this agency through my friend who's a chef and I love to cook and what this agency you can get in the back door through many many great kitchens to help out
Overall good job
Line cook and dishwasher (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 29, 2019
Easy to get hired. Not great if you want a stable job. No benefits or PTO. 401 k is no where to be seen. If you do want benefits it would be hard to maintain that 40 hour per week minimum
Exciting workplace
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 22, 2019
Being that Acrobat Outsourcing is a Culinary Temp Agency, every assignment was an adventure.

Every assignment was like going on a new job.

(Of course I had extended assignments, e.g., with Oglethorpe University I worked more than an entire school year; Mercedes Benz Stadium I work the entire Atlanta Falcons season plus concerts that were scheduled; Coke Cola Headquarters was several weeks long).

Through them all, there were varying stations and duties: Pizza, grill, saute, salad bar, hotdog grill, prep, etc....
Pros
None worth mentioning
Cons
Some of my assignments had problems with breaks, but we get through it.
The company is fine the jobs are too short in length.
Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAJune 13, 2019
I need something with more hours. I do not have a home computer nor do I cling to my phone as most, therefore, I am too slow to react to the good job offers that present themselves. One particular offer that I wanted I missed out on because it took me 5 minutes to respond and that proved to be too late.
Acrobat
Chef (Former Employee) –  Rocklin, CAJune 3, 2019
I enjoyed my time working with Acrobat over the years.It was fun working in different kitchen with amazing companies.I even worked down the bay area with them for events.It was nice having the flexibilty while working there.
Pros
Quick money
Cons
Not enough hours
Fun job, never boring, pick your own hours
Caterer/Server (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 24, 2019
Lots of fun to work the events all over San Francisco. We got to hear the best concerts and if we were lucky enough most of the giants games. Alot of tech had us cater them so we got to see some products that weren't out yet.
Pros
Paid weekly. Uniforms are easy. Usually they feed us
Cons
Usually no break, cant accept tips
Not your average temp agency
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 24, 2019
Working for Acrobat Outsourcing was decent. The jobs you had literally just varied so I worked all kinds of positions here such as a cashier, dish washer, banquet server & reception. The recruiters/supervisors were unreliable. I went through 3 my time there. Management had tendencies to be unorganized and last minute people. Instead of giving us a few days heads up on job assignments, we would get notified the day of or even hours before. The hours were not consistent. So one week you can have 40+ others you can have 15. Most the contracts came from hotels. At times work is SLOW as in no hours sometimes. You didn't receive a training, so you basically learned on your own by watching co-workers so being a quick learned helped me here. The hotel jobs we'd get free lunches. The clients they had were pretty rude so I complained a lot about attitude. You can get hired on very quickly and experience is not required.
Pros
Free lunches, diverse work, fun people, no experience needed
Cons
Inconsistent hours, unreliable staff, no benefits
Productive and good place for work
Prep Cook/Porter (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 15, 2019
Good chefs and very nice place to work if the chefs ask me to return I do it but the only problem is the manager of Acrobat Outsourcing in San Francisco he’s not professional
Pros
Free lunch
good
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 21, 2019
good place to work. Really enjoyed working there.If I could go back to I would. I really liked my manager and head Chef. The school administrators are not good.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
far from residence.