Acronis International GmbH Employee Reviews

Keep right on looking - this is a cheap motel, not a nice home.
ISR (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 21, 2018
Continued turnover whether voluntary or not. Severe lack of communication between all levels of incompetent management. You'd like to increase your skills in sales - keep looking. You'd like to have opportunities for growth - keep looking. You'd like to work for honest people who treat you with respect - keep looking. You want to work with channel reps on every single deal who take your customer to the competition? No? - then keep looking. Oh, you want to make the big bucks they promise you - SERIOUSLY, KEEP LOOKING!!!
Pros
Unhealthy snacks and sodas - that's what we all go to work for, right?
Cons
Everything except decent healthcare benefits.
Workplace
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAMay 28, 2018
Too many change of management and CEO. Need someone to stay with the company for a long period of time. Manager, controller and CEO left almost at the same time.
Fast Paced and high expections
District Manager (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTFebruary 21, 2018
As a District Manager for Acronis, we did not have any real training. At the time of my hiring, there was no training other than picking up the phone and learning from my several questions from customers and answers from my peers. Management was based out of Boston, MA and Russia. To be honest, the communication was not consistent and either were the exceptions of sales nor product knowledge. Sometimes, products would be released and we as District Managers had no idea of the new product. So we had to learn quickly and sell as much as possible. Team activities were planned but rarely happened as we were always playing catch up for Upper Management.
Pros
I learned so much about backup and recovery.
Cons
Management was not all on the same page.
Diverse culture work environment
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAJanuary 25, 2018
There is no typical day at work
I've learned a lot about international business and culture
I worked remotely mostly
The hardest part was to manage different time zones at the same time.
Time At Acronis
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 12, 2017
Acronis is a data protection software with local and cloud backup options. this is an inbound territory account management role. The upside is that you meet new people everyday, by phone, and assist them in the acquisition of a solution that will protect their data from losses.
Massive Turnover
Global Manager Consumer Online Sales (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MANovember 6, 2017
There was unfortunately a constant revolving door of employees from all levels. Senior leadership was fragmented, and unable to create a corporate strategy, and execute on that plan. A total mess.
nice atmosphere
Senior Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MANovember 30, 2016
great boss. fun workplace. she keeps you busy at all time. very appreciative, fun, and no drama. everyone works very hard.
Pros
quarterly lunch
Cons
Bad employees consideration ann recognition
Global Director (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 20, 2015
Great people and team-members, Lots of opportunities to develop new skills and grow but top management does not recognize execution people quality nor results.
They put a maximum of pressure on people to get as much as they can covered and once they realized you can't bring anything new, they just don't consider you and let you realize you're not happy at work anymore and nobody cares.

Great potential and again amazing co-workers, but too low executive quality level
fast pace and great rewards
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MADecember 29, 2014
For my first sales job I started from jr. account executive to senior. For all my heard work I was compensated gratefully and it helped me continue to push further.
Great team members, poor senior management
Director-Enterprise Sales North America (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 15, 2013
Senior executives changed their mind and strategy like the clothes they change. No one was given time for a strategy to work before ti was changed.
Fun and Productive Place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAOctober 1, 2012
Fun and Productive PLace to work, Management is great, everyone works as a team
Acronis
Office Assistant (contract) (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAAugust 2, 2012
I loved working at Acronis. I loved the people, the environment and the work that I did. It was exactly what I wanted to do, organize, schedule and plan.However, it was a temporary position