ACSI

ACSI Employee Reviews

ACSI insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Productive and pressuring

Yes they give you overtime but they pressure you to finish the job. Like any other company the benefit their self not the workers. But it’s good for temporary if you need a job ASAP not for long stay.

Pros

Non

Cons

No benefits, a lot of stress

They don’t call it “Best Place to Work” for no reason

The atmosphere here was fun and profitable until a change in management occurred. But for the most part there was a well oiled flow about this place that I genuinely connected with. They don’t make them like this anymore.☺️

Good company

Great company to work for. Really felt supported by my management team and there is a lot of great PTO time and paid holidays. This is a great place to work

seasonal

if your bills arent so many then definitely do get this job, but if you got a family and bills to take care of then don't.I worked as a welder and the job is all right, gotta keep your work pace steady, not too slow not too fast or the bosses will get used to your fast speed, the type of place where your supervisor knows that you have till the end of the week to finish a project but he will say his bosses want it by Wednesday.No bonuses at all, just for management, no lunches even for Thanksgiving or Christmas, unless it's someone's bday and the other co workers decided to pitch in and organize something.Too many snitches and butt kissers, at least on the welding department we were as drama free as we could, other departments are a whole different story.Personally i wouldn't go back, too many polices that only benefit the company, and a high turn over rate.

Pros

Cons

too many to list

Horrible managing and employee mistreatment

working this company the management wants you to do what they say, when they say it. They dont care about your kids or wifes work schedule and changed my hours and gave me 2 days to change my wife's schedule which was already 2 weeks set in advance. The bosses act like they are better than everybody and will speak to you however they think is right. Don't care about your life outside of work. I'd advise against this company. They preach about being a Christian company but care dont care about employees.

Pros

Nothing at all

Cons

short breaks, horrible insurance, bad management

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Fun place to work

You can earn as much as you want depending on how much effort you put in. And they have a flexible schedule where I can take my kids to the doctor or what ever I need to do.

Pros

Give at Christmas. Free meals on holidays

Get fired out of nowhere

Complete total waist of time collection jobs cannot be trusted no money to be made in certain departments hour lunch is cool or whatever but the company is just a mess

Pros

Hour lunch

Cons

Fired out of nowhere

My first time doing this kind of work.

I liked my job and I would recommend it I hate I had to leave I liked my co workers and I liked how the boss would come down walk the floor and speak to his employees by name everybody got along for the most part great place to work

Exelente

Al llegar nos reunían y nos expresaban las pólizas de seguridad y luego lo que teníamos que hacer en el día

Don't waste your time

They will hire you on after you finish multiple interviews and send you for a drug screen only to make you wait to actually start and then fire you if you speak your mind on the way things are being done on the production floor or if you try to take to much of your earned vacation time at once or when they don't want you to, they will fire you, but they keep on the employee who physically violently attack their supervisors . This was more like a high School drama than a serious job environment.

Not a fun place to work Racist place

I work there for a 6 months and was treated very badly the entire staff are unproductive and unprofessional I was a great worker and they just dont appreciate u as an employee

management

What is a good one at work when you’re able to bid on jobs.And make decent money when I am working but if the jobs not there you can’t work I need some more secure other than that I love what I do for the company.

Mexican Sweat shop

Worst job in my life.. First off if your black dont go period. They give zero training stand over you while u work rush rush rush I swear you work like a slave and Mexicans run the show its perfect if your Mexican.. You feel the racism no joke the turnover rate is through the roof

Good guy

He’s a great guy One of the best in this industry Trustworthy and honest Cheap but good and honest One of the best bosses ever I’d recommend him fully

Poor Work Ethic

This job you got a lot of bogus information a lot of you can make this you can have that you really not gonna make anything on the commission is all for the house which is a CSI is not for you this job is not what they it is up to managers are not fair for you they’re there to use you is more like slavery

Great opportunity

I enjoyed working for them because of the environment and the people that would always work with me to better myself and progress. Great opportunities

Fun and relaxing workplace

Everyone is extremely nice and very kind to everyone. Work is repetitive but is easy and the atmosphere is nice. It was a wonderful experience to work with such great people.

Good place to work with friendly people.

You must adjust from having plenty of overtime to not having any for months. The benefits for yourself is good but very exspensive for the family package.

Not the job to gain hours for journeyman test

Most managers only give instructions in Spanish. There’s no licensed master electrician so no tldr hours for you. Actually about 95% of electricians don’t even have a license including the lead electrician. 12 hour shifts+MANDATORY overtimes. They even write you up for not being able to make it to work on your day off because you actually planned to do something else on ur off day.

Acsi is a very poor company when it comes to their employees on the floor

in the four years that I work for this company I have seen a lota of things that they have done to their employees on the floor they disrespect them they don't care about their employees they just abide by the law minimum thing they can do to provide for their employees I can give you an example they don't care about their employees a person had a stroke on the floor 2 Days later they fired him for not showing up for work when they knew who had a strokeshowing up for work and they knew he had a stroke on company grounds they said there are family-orientated and they are not the company is a bad place to work for until they get their morals and ethics and care for their people and tell them that they are a very poor people to work fo

Excavating company

Keeping the office running and the men working. Writing up the quotes and communicating with employees on their jobs. Filing, switchboard, faxing and general office duties. It was fun working as a team in this capacity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACSI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ACSI