ACSI Employee Reviews

Poorly handle
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 16, 2018
This company has the worst management team. Management make their own time when to come in. Lack of leadership and training. They all assume that employee know what they are doing. Most of the time they just standing around talking.
Pros
Pay
Cons
lack of leadership
most stressful place I've worked
Welder/Fitter (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 31, 2018
The management only cares about production. they sent a guy home because he went to the bathroom. They try to handle you like a kid but you have to nip that in the bud asap
Pros
close to home
Cons
everything other than being close to home
Poor Management & Lack of Concern Regarding Employee Well-Being
Forklift Operator/Warehouse machine operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 25, 2018
They have poor management whom do not care about employee well-being or career advancement. They lie to you with the idea that you will receive regular pay raises however, they never follow through.
stressful.
Welder and Fitter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 15, 2017
this has to be the worse place to work for. they had terrible management. the safety was a joke. the would treat you as if you were a slave. if i can rate this place less i would
Diverse experience
Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAOctober 27, 2017
They allow me to utilize my management and leadership skills, and performed multiple account process, procedures while using cost accounting. The accounting department culture is to cross-train employees to allow for diverse experience.Internship positions are available throughout multiple departments.
Pros
Diverse Duties; Encourages Leadership
Cons
Could not think of any.
high turnover
Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 8, 2017
this company has a high turnover from the get go they are always firing people but overall I love working there especially the free soda machine in the breakroom
Pros
free soda
Cons
you may get fired
Beware
Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 26, 2017
If you are one of the favored few then you will be golden at this company. However if you are not in the "it" crowd then watch your back. This company will overwork and underpay you. The management has stopped caring about their employees while still saying the employees are what make the company run. They've forgotten that in their rush to make up for the loses in business. The family feel of this company has slowly disappeared over the years. Beware, it may start off seeming to be a great place to work, but it will slowly wear once you've been at the company for a while. Especially with some of the new management that has been put into place.
Pros
The hours are great depending on which department you work in
Cons
The new management has ruined the company and nepotism is out of control
Forlift Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 20, 2017
Awesome app. I've used it for 5 years and it always get me a job or get me on step closer. I wouldn't try another app knowing this one still exists.....
good
Sales Representative and Senior Collector (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 24, 2017
Sometimes there are too many cooks in the kitchen. Makes for a confusing day for all employees. Loved the people that work there and cannot wait to meet them again
Huge disappointment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashvile, TNJanuary 23, 2017
I do not wish to comment at this time. I would not place any faith or confidnce into this company growing, now or ever. Promises were made and broken repeatedly. Just sad to lie to employees.
Great atmosphere to Work
Collector (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 9, 2017
I love this place. All the employees, from the CEO to the supervisors to my co-workers, are great people to work with. The superiors are very down to earth and they make you feel like real people. Everyone is very friendly and my supervisors are wonderful. I have learned a great deal from my supervisors and colleagues. I love the flexibility of the schedules and the fact that the company celebrates every major holiday in a major way. The work environment is wonderful. I have no complaints.
productive/ great environment
Student Loan Collections (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 30, 2016
I learned the laws of financial aid and loans.
My coworkers were very friendly,family like environment.
Management was very understanding and willing to help their employees
fun family oriented
Warehouse Associate/Shipping Receiving (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXDecember 20, 2016
I enjoy working for this company very easy going people it was a family business great place to work. I would love to go back to this company
Pros
free meal
productive fast work place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 15, 2016
when i arrive to work i check my forklift make sure everything is okay and running good go to my desk in the computer and check whats on the schedule for today i receive all products in they call me on my walk i talky i have to sign any material in that's entering the warehouse.
Pros
food truck comes
Cons
short break
Productive and fun workplace
Medical Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 9, 2016
Great work atmosphere. Staff goes above and beyond to welcome in and make all new hires feel comfortable! Owners make it a point to know all employees and show their appreciation for their hard work.
Pros
Free sodas from fountain machine.
Cons
Required to work one late night shift until 7pm once a week.
second to worst place I ever worked
Welder (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 4, 2016
The company exploits temporary workers through the promise of permanent hire to finish their contracts as soon as possible. Ideally, this work could have been spread out over a longer course of time ensuring that people would have a chance to finish their probation.
Pros
did learn some tips on mig welding, albeit through other workers
Cons
short breaks, long hours(at first), outdated equipment, just a greedy company.
dont work there
Welder (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 29, 2015
THe management was horrible and the workers were slaved. we had low pay and very short breaks. Everyone always talked about wanting to leave that place only.
Pros
Cons
no benefits, short breaks low pay
Do not apply
Collection rep (Former Employee) –  NashvilleJune 6, 2015
This company is a get over...the lady that does the hiring is a bigger white lady who needs a knee replacement but cant get one because she is over weight..she claims to hire ppl with attitiude so she will know they will get the job done. Their facility is old n outdated. They claim to have integrity n b a family...if she wants u out she will get u out. Do not work for this company. The pay is no good n neither r the ppl
Pros
Absolutely nothing
Cons
The cons are the managers
Not well organized or productive workplace.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 1, 2015
Disorganized workplace.
Most of the welding machines are old and badly in need of being replaced-even most of the microwaves don't work (cold meals at lunch).
Old school mentality
Q.C. Inspector (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 30, 2014
Old school mentality job always pushing for quantity not quality