Action Behavior Centers Culture reviews

Featured review
Action Behavior Centers selected this as a representative review
Amazing center with a fantastic cuture
Behavioral Therapist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 10, 2018
Worked at first center from grand opening through leaving to return to school for post graduate degree. Admin and staff are incredibly supportive. Would recommend.
Great company
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) (Current Employee) –  Spring, TXSeptember 11, 2019
If ABA is a field you are interested in, work here!!!! No, seriously. After coming from a different clinic, I cannot imagine working at a different ABA clinic. It's awesome being a part of team that is so supportive, and BCBAs who are literally a room away! BCBAs are helpful to the RBTS/BTS, and honestly in this field, it's great to have a strong support system!
Pros
Great team work, everyone gets along, good work culture, benefits, Pto, clients are amazing.
Cons
No real cons
Best ABA clinic out there for both employees and clients
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 23, 2019
All of the staff is really knowledgeable, collaborative, and kind. I've worked at multiple locations with ABC, and this is consistent across the board. The pay is better, the benefits are better, and the treatment of employees is better than other ABA clinics I've worked at in the past.
Pros
Benefits, Paid Time Off, Good Workplace Culture, Solid Management, Salary
Cons
N/a
ABC-Best ABA Work Environment in Texas!
BCBA (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 17, 2019
I have worked at ABC for over a year and I can honestly say I have loved coming to work every day! ABC excels in EIBI by providing a supportive, productive and fun culture for families and staff.
Pros
Culture, No-Turnover, Salary for everyone, Benefits and Patient and Staff Focused
Official response from Action Behavior Centers
January 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We're so happy you are enjoying your time at ABC! We do love our employees! They do incredible things for children!

Great Atmosphere to work in
RBT (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 17, 2019
Great company and great staff. Bcbas and team members collaborate well to give the best quality of therapy. Great system for communication with parents and other staff members. Great incentives.
Pros
Lunch provided every Friday and close working relationship with BCBA.
Fun Culture and Growing Company with Lots of Opportunity
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Round Rock, TXJanuary 7, 2019
ABC is a fun, collaborative environment with lots of opportunity for growth.

ABC has a different business model than most other ABA centers, so therapists have guaranteed hours and full-time salaries/benefits. The culture is awesome and ABC hosts many happy hours and fun events like an annual boat party/Christmas party.

One of my favorite things about ABC is that the company loves to hire internally and help current employees grow their careers before jumping to external candidates.
Pros
Free Friday lunches, good salaries/raises, PTO + week off at Christmas