Action Logistics Employee Reviews for Courier

I was a delivery driver
Medical Courier (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 10, 2019
At first this job was paying good money per mile and they decided to change the pace system, not for the benefit of the owner operator but to make more money on a driver sweat they had no responsibility gas the maintenance of your vehicle but yet we started making less money just couldn't take it no more decided to leave not a good place to work
It is a good job if
Medical Courier (Current Employee) –  Douglasville, GAAugust 5, 2019
If your are seeking part time work this is a good flexible job. It's very rewarding when your able to deliver to different hospitals to help assist those In need.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Having to wait hours before you are able to deliver
Terrible Place
Medical Courier (Former Employee) –  Douglasville, GAOctober 3, 2018
Stay away. Make way to little as a driver and all the coosh deliveries never happen and you put yourself in danger on the road and the management keeps all the money for themselves. Awful.
Pros
Cons
Pay. Hours. Management
Management is unfortunately so bad it effects the entire company-Drivers not getting paid for incentives and only for one way
Medical Courier (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 30, 2018
I’ve been working here part time for 6 months. When you’re are hired they will tell you a base rate per mile from the pickup location to delivery (you don’t get paid for the return trip at all I.e. if you get .70 per mile break this down to .35 per mile).

I’ve brought up concerns about the pay 5 times as they advertise that any shipments picked up from 9pm-5am you receive .05 per mile extra. As I stated before I have been here 6 months and have NEVER been paid the .05 per mile and I have always worked nights so 90% of my shipments are from 9pm-5am.

I received a email today stating my issue is being addressed however, this is my 5th time addressing this issue.

They have super high turnover at all levels and I am only doing this because I am on medical leave;’however, I worked in the Logistics field and medical and when I brought this up to management the 3rd time I had a VP in management reply to my email concerns with a threat of termination of my employment.

It’s that kind of attitude and lack of knowledge/detail that drives this turnover.

I will update my review here whenever I get an update on the payment for my shipment incentive that has yet to be done.
Pros
Being able to help save lives
Cons
Management/Technology/Pay
ok to make some money part time, but because of my location theres not as much work to do.
Subcontract courier (Current Employee) –  Douglasville, GAMarch 13, 2017
made great pay to start ,then they changed management and cut the rates for the drivers. If you don't mind putting a lot of miles on your vehicle and can get the work its not too bad. Would be great if they could schedule properly with some guaranteed pay plus commission for drivers.