Action Logistics Employee Review

View all Action Logistics reviews

Watch this company. Shaddy dealings
Driver (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 2, 2019
This company started off good then went slowly downhill. As a former driver I can promise you to not bother with these people. The owner lies to you and says will meet and talk and never does. They are on there way out of business also.
Pros
Cons
Everything.
Official response from Action Logistics
March 25, 2019

Thanks for your review. I'm glad you think AL is on their way out of business, it is actually growing everyday. Do a little more research before making a naïve review? The owner does not intervene with the drivers. We have staff that takes care of this.

Other Action Logistics Employee Reviews

Very Productive
Medical Courier Contractor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 14, 2019
I like working with the company as an independent contractor. The flexibility of being on the road traveling from city to city is pretty nice. You get to meet new people everywhere you travel to. I enjoy working the blood drives.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
No reimbursement for gas and maintenance
You’re on your own here
Freight Handler (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GASeptember 27, 2019
Working here I pretty much became my own supervisor and learned to operate the lifts by myself you can wait up 2 hours for a single load which is not good because they pay no hours for waiting personally think they look out for there own kind since the lead is also Hispanic and majority of the workers are new people walk in and out of the door every day
Pros
Work as much as you want
Cons
No hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Action Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9