Action Logistics Employee Review

View all Action Logistics reviews

Great place to work if you don't mind work
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Lawton, OKJuly 5, 2019
I really like this job , because you will get a great workout at the same time as being productive. Great people to work with, even though like any other job 5here are some who will make your job harder, but overall it's rewarding.

Other Action Logistics Employee Reviews

Stressful environment filled with empty promises!
CSR Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 19, 2019
Honestly, it's not worth the money. You get paid okay, but the amount of stress and work that is thrown at you on a daily basis is ridiculous. You are often left alone to deal with hundreds or orders, routes, calls, and emails and then shamed if anything is wrong. Management is continuously informed about the lack of employees and nothing is ever done. We are always promised raises and bonuses that no one has ever seen. On top of that a person that was apart of our management team stole a large sum of money from our company and no one has really done anything about the situation. DO NOT WORK HERE!!!
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
no breaks, empty promises, never given a proper raise, manaegement never helps when we need it, no good benifits
Medical Courier
Medical Courier (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PAOctober 19, 2019
Overall my experience with Action was good.. but there has been alot of ups and downs.. and issues along the way..

The cons..
Payed .70 ONE WAY.. so you get paid .35cents per mile overall
be prepared to spend ALOT of money on gas.. and get none reimbursed..
Calls at all hours of the night.. even if your NOT on the list...
No incentives on late night trips.. and when they are offered.. you better check your check to make sure it was added like i said before..

The pros...

Flexible Hours
Friendly Dispatch
You get to help people survive... You save lives.. It feels great to be part of that.
Weekly Pay

Would I work for them again? Sure I would. but It would have to be at a better rate.. .I ran my car to the ground driving for them.. and have nohting to show for it besides a check engine light, bald tires and a broken windshield wiper.. a typical weekly check could be 300-800$.. but you'll certainly spend HALF of that back to gas to make that money.. not counting oil changes and food to eat on the road during your 12 hour trip...
Pros
Flexible Hours, Friendly Dispatch, You get to help people survive and save lives.. It feels great to be part of that, Weekly Pay
Cons
Always check your weekly pay and compare mileage.. because it may not be right, Payed .70 ONE WAY so you get paid .35cents per mile overall, be prepared to spend ALOT of money on gas.. and get none reimbursed, Calls at all hours of the night.. even if your NOT on the list

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Action Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9