Action Logistics Employee Review

View all Action Logistics reviews

Stay away contractors
Contracted Independent Driver (Former Employee) –  Notfolk, VirginiaOctober 22, 2018
The owner is beyond disrespectful, lacks integrity, and frankly doesn't know how to conduct business in a professional manner. The Owner and his dispatch department are not well organized. They practice poor communication skills with not only themselves, but also with the driver's. Their pay isn't that good for how needy and demanding they are. The amount of stress you will go through, the extreme amount of hours you may work, plus the amount of work you will put in, and for such mediocre pay... is just NOT worth it. All these routes cost you lots in gas money, and maintenance on your car. The pay isn't near matchig all the headache. They treat their drivers like slaves. Drivers whom are technically business partners with them, because they are all independently contracted with their own business names. They treat their best drivers terribly., and I'd hate to see how they treat their other drivers. Their nice when they need you. I mean to the point of over the top butt kissing, and the moment they can screw you over they do. They aren't trust worthy and have a reputation of this type of behavior. You'd be better of finding a different company to contract though that has better attitudes and business practices.. and that actually appreciates their drivers. They've not paid people. They've thrown people off routes for no good reason. They lie on their drivers to make themselves look better.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Everything about them is ridiculous
Official response from Action Logistics
March 25, 2019

We are sorry we could not make your time worth while. According to this review, maybe it was not the staff that had bad attitudes?

Other Action Logistics Employee Reviews

You’re on your own here
Freight Handler (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GASeptember 27, 2019
Working here I pretty much became my own supervisor and learned to operate the lifts by myself you can wait up 2 hours for a single load which is not good because they pay no hours for waiting personally think they look out for there own kind since the lead is also Hispanic and majority of the workers are new people walk in and out of the door every day
Pros
Work as much as you want
Cons
No hours
Not great
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  DeKalb County, ILSeptember 9, 2019
Action logistics says it has no locations in any of these states yet here we are posting our job experience in the states and counties in which we worked. Yes it does have forklift operators maybe not officially but they do. I was one and it was good but a dangerous place to be sometimes. Ok pay loved night shift.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Action Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9