Action Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

Excellent Place to work
Billing/Collections Associate (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OKMarch 13, 2018
Hours were M-Th 7:30-5:00 Fridays were half days. The owners are very family oriented and encourage time with them. They were also super encouraging (and sad) when I decided to pursue school full time. They have remained dear friends. The work environment was fantastic. With an open gym and people constantly moving around you would think it would be stressful but in reality it worked really well!
Pros
Time with family, excellent work colleagues and owners
Toxic work environment
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Seminole, OKFebruary 21, 2018
Horrible run business with no experience of business management. Management lies and doesn’t treat employees fairly. They keep toxic employees there so therefore other employees had to leave
Productive and Fun work place
Assistant for therapist (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OKNovember 6, 2017
While my time as action was an internship, I learned a lot from the therapist that helped me determine what direction I wanted to continue in my education
Great physical therapists!
Physical Therapy Aide (Current Employee) –  Huntingdon Valley, PAMarch 9, 2017
Assist patients with exercises and any other needs they need. Help PTs with setting up ice/heat on patients also with any paperwork that needs filing and/or filling out. Laundry to wash towels and pillow cases.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Terrible management
Phenomenal place to work during my clinical rotation
Student Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kinsman, OHJanuary 9, 2017
I worked here during my clinical rotation and it was unsurpassable. All the co-workers were friendly, caring, and wanted you to succeed. It was truly a team work place and we all got along extremely well. Awesome place to be learning about physical therapy.
Fun workplace
PT Tech/ Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 7, 2016
This company is a great company, and I have learned a lot from working for Action Physical Therapy as well as having great professional relationships with such professional individuals.
Great place to work for
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 24, 2016
Great company to work for. Management team was great I had a amazing time working with patients. Typical day at this job was mostly good costumer service and making the patients feel comfortable.
Fun Workplace
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXOctober 15, 2015
Great being able to work out during lunch and learn lots of physical exercises/stretches for future references. Great it felt to help patients in need from car accidents to sports injuries...being able to get them back in shape to continue in life.
Comfortable and fun work environment.
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Shawnee, OKMarch 30, 2015
Overall this is a good place to work/be in general. It's secure, it's comfortable, it is equally as challenging and there is always work to be done here.
Pros
Half-work days on Fridays, set hours, paid vacation, etc.
Cons
Pay
good company
Workman's Comp Coordinator (Former Employee) –  houston, TXMarch 1, 2015
i am only writing the minimum requirement so i can move on to another part of this resume upload, like all companies do your research and you will be fine.
Productive and fun place to work
MASSAGE THERAPIST (Current Employee) –  Royal Palm Beach, FLFebruary 4, 2015
My typical day at work would be face-paced and enjoyable. All my co-workers were excellent to work with. I learned a lot about my profession and people from different cultures. Having to treat someone suffering from alot of pain and then relieving them at the end of their treatment was the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
Great people to work with!
Cons
Decent starting point if you can put up with the owners.
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 18, 2013
Terrible benefits, changing of salary/ hours w/o notice. MAKE SURE U SIGN SOME KIND OF CONTRACT!! LOW LOW pay!!
Excellent work enviroment
Physical Therapist Assitant (Current Employee) –  Hubbard, OHFebruary 16, 2013
Fast paced quality care facility, alot of hands on care,new techniques learned frequentley
Fast paced out patient clinic
Student PTA (Former Employee) –  Hubbard, OHJanuary 17, 2013
Out patient clinic that offers wellness programs and works with numerous different types of orthopaedic deficits as well as strokes and other diagnosis.