ActioNet, Inc. Employee Reviews

Productive workplace environment, nice people, easy going management
Network Engineer/Technical Writer/Project Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington/Metro, DCOctober 19, 2017
Working at the DOT has been a rewarding experience. I started with DOT as a Network Engineer, soon transferring to a technical writer position and finally to a Project Analyst. The position has advanced me several times with complementary salary increases each time. Management has helped me learn all aspects of my position in addition to pushing me to excel, learn all that I can and advance as quickly as possible. Benefits are icing on the cake with excellent health benefits and educational reimbursement.
Pros
Excellent benefits & compensation. Friendly environment.
Cons
Two hour travel time to work, stressful contractor-government relationship
No patience, no traning
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Germantown, MDJune 16, 2017
Challenging work environment. Management did not seem to be patient or willing to work cohesively. You're pretty much on your own. Hardest part was understanding the need of the manager, not the client. Most enjoyable part was free coffee. The culture was not diverse enough.
Pros
Free Coffee, Pizza Meetings
Good Company, Good People
Site Project/Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXMay 12, 2017
Nice culture but growing pains impacting environment, would recommend to others looking for good company. The management encourages professional development and money is set aside for training and certifications.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Contracts vacncies determine duration of employment