Active Web Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about
Great work environment for me
Programming (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYFebruary 16, 2018
This company provides good training and they allow me to contribute my ideas on projects. Like working with other departments - good teamwork and support. I like the exposure to many different types of projects and clients. Good workplace atmosphere and culture.
Pros
flexible work schedule, office is close to home, good teamwork and support
Cons
no work from home option
Love the Teamwork!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYFebruary 9, 2018
Great supportive team to work with - strong training provided and open communication with all team members.
I like working with different employees on projects and interacting with them on client strategies. I also like the social time with team members (parties and game days). I have learned a lot about digital marketing
Pros
friendly staff - positive company culture
Cons
no cons that i can think of
Flexible, Nice work Environment
Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYDecember 6, 2017
Very quiet, but productive place to work. Hours are flexible as long as you put in your 40 hours a week. Co-workers are very friendly. Occasionally there is Game time / team building, lots of fun & laughter!!
Pros
Bagel Fridays
Cons
Benefit Costs
Professional Team and Fun Group to work with
SEO (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYDecember 23, 2016
I have worked at AWG for nearly 5 years - I enjoy coming to work every day. I get to work with a great team, within my dept and with other depts in the company. I like the bagel Fridays, game days and company events. They do try to incorporate a fun atmosphere at work. Great bunch of people to work with
Pros
flexible schedule, bagels on Friday, always food/snacks in lunchroom, game days
Cons
wait for health insurance and coverage outside of single rate is high
Creative Teamwork
Web Designer/Developer (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYSeptember 22, 2016
I have worked at AWG for over 10 years. I work with very creative people who work well in a team environment.
We work on varied website projects from design to marketing - many people in the company work on the same projects as a team so nice to see that we can all work well together.
Deadlines are always tight - so some stress to get projects done and juggle different clients but overall I have learned a lot and enjoy working at AWG.
Pros
flexible schedules, team events, cook offs, bagels on friday
Cons
tight client deadlines
Great place to work!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYMay 26, 2016
Active Web Group is a great place to work! AWG values their employees and helps them learn new skills in the industry. AWG also has fun office events to show their employees they appreciate all the hard work! AWG has a good team environment and Managers always encourage employees to share ideas and creativity on projects.

Great place to work - good benefits, vacation days and flexible hours!
Love the Teamwork!
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYMay 16, 2016
Learning a lot about project management and internet marketing. Happy to be part of the team. My job requires working with both clients and internal team.

Good company to work for - everyone here is very professional and easy to work with.
Pros
bagel Fridays, flexible hours and team building events
Cons
90 day wait for insurance
Small quiet online marketing agency
Intern (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYJuly 16, 2013
I work with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Hootsuite and Instagram for our clients. I have learned how to use Hootsuite and learned that there is a lot more to Facebook then using it for personal reasons and pleasure. My Co-workers are all very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of my job would be to write product content. I find this difficult because each product has to have a different description even if it is the same item and a different color or size. Most enjoyable part of my job would be that I don't get bombarded with work. I have my daily projects and then I usually have a weekly project.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Active Web Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9