activenetwork Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Good team spirit and congenial atmosphere
Contract Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 1, 2017
This was a great contract assignment. All the contributors were helpful and generous with their time. Leadership expressed appreciation for the work I did.
Energetic and Positive Culture
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 18, 2017
This company offers a youthful and energetic approach to the environment. While team members are focused and manage the work assignments with professionalism, there is a pleasant atmosphere which encourages interaction and appreciation for work well done.

If my position hadn't been a contract position, it would have been an ideal place to continue contributing my skills.
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Cons
Contract work
Fun place
Senior Engineer / Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 26, 2015
I worked with some good engineers while I was there and really enjoyed it. I did get the impression though that the upper management didn't really seem to know what they were doing. Either that, or they were intentionally lying to the employees.
Pros
Good environment, gym access, breakfast on fridays, good engineering practices
Cons
Poor management
Reservation Agent
Home Reservation Agent (Former Employee) –  Work from Home - homebase is NYDecember 29, 2013
I enjoyed working from home with a multitude of people wishing to make camping reservations from all over the world. It is my pleasure in assisting people find the right place at the right time. This company has a flexible schedule, the training for the position is terrific, the management is "in touch" with the work at home agents and there is always work related support.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
No hourly compensation for additional contracts