Productive and a great work place
Operations LOGISTICS MANAGER (Former Employee) – Fremont, CA – September 27, 2013
• In 12 months, from Feb 2011 until Feb 2012, the 13-week rolling average for shipping accuracy improved to 99.993%. Within the following quarter took Packaging/Shipping to a World Class level of 99.999%.
• Incoming freight cost reduction; of ~ $100,000 annual, primarily for 4 suppliers in the northeast.
• Secured FedEx credits enabling zero dollar acquisition of parcel scale.
• Improved process for local deliveries from uncharted accuracy levels to 1 error per quarter with zero errors.
• Cross-training of Shipping Associates, resulting in greater flexibility and quicker response with reduced overtime.
• Reduction in overtime; resulting from cross-training, better prioritization of work, scheduling of work hours and break times, with improved efficiency.
• Creation of work instructions.
• Managed and maintain recycle green environment program and good house keeping practices.
Great co-workers and the best manager anyone could ever have
Continous changes at C level