Activision Blizzard Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 44 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 22 questions about working at Activision Blizzard. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Activision Blizzard employees.
Insights from 30 Indeed users who have interviewed with Activision Blizzard within the last 5 years.
What games do you like and why
Questions that did not ultimately apply because the job itself was overstated and oversold in terms of influence and potential impact.
NLRB finds that Activision Blizzard penalised unionising staff(opens in a new window)pcgamesinsider.biz
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Activision Blizzard