Acts 1:8 Ministry

Acts 1:8 Ministry Employee Reviews

United States3 reviews
I have been volunteering for Acts 1:8 Ministry for over 15 years, and this is the best team that I have ever been affiliated with. Overall, great volunteer experience.
I have been working for Acts 1:8 Ministry for almost 20 years, and have seen thousands of lives impacted with the Gospel through Planned Acts of Christian Kindness® (P.A.C.K.®) Program.
I have served as the Ministry Coordinator either as a volunteer or paid staff since the Ministry was formed some 18 years ago. This Ministry is centered around doing simple surprising acts of kindness as an easy & effective way for Christians to introduce all people to the love & grace of Jesus Christ and then invite them to come to church or school, youth activities and so on. We perform P.A.C.K. (Planned Acts of Christian Kindness) on at least a monthly basis and we encourage Christians around the world to do the same. We provide them with FREE access to our P.A.C.K. Outreach Program along with many other helpful tools to make their outreach efforts successful. We utilize all forms of social media to reach our target audience around the world. Acts 1:8 has strong Christian values and in taking part in PACK events your faith deepens as you witness "God moments" taking place in the everyday people you are loving on for the Lord. Probably the toughest part of this job is getting people to engage in doing PACK even though it is totally free. To overcome the mindset that is out there that doing evangelism or outreach is scary. With PACK it is very easy to do because it is such an unusual and refreshing approach!
Pros
Positive Christian values environment
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acts 1:8 Ministry. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7