Aculabs, Inc.
Happiness rating is 53 out of 100
Aculabs, Inc. Employee Review

Aculabs, Inc. Customer Service Representative/Supervisor Review - Fulfilling occupation. Enjoyable interaction w/management team

July 21, 2017
I enjoyed working for this family-owned business. I supervised 10+/- phlebotomists. I was the contact.person for sales, supplies, education, policy updates and complaints for 20+ long term nursing facilities all over Delaware & Maryland. New Jersey-based corporation no longer operates in Delaware or Maryland.
Pros
Great benefits, Company-owned vehicle & gas card, Great people @ corporate..
Cons
Lots of very early morning starts, a few employees who caused lots of client complaints because they didnt show up @ designated times.
April 17, 2021
Mobile Phlebotomist (Former Employee) - Philadelphia, PA
I was a mobile Phlebomist with them for 2 years. Although There was a lot of driving involved, the mileage compensation never matched. Management was also very unsupportive of their workers.
Cons
Pay was minimal
March 28, 2021
Laboratory Specimen Accessioner (Former Employee) - East Brunswick, NJ
The work ethic is not there the supervisors gossip and talk about the employees they just recently had a lab technician die in the laboratory and after the body was removed they made us get right back to work like nothing happened to me that’s lack of compassion and morals and it’s beyond disgusting I wouldn’t recommend working here also the pay is horrible
March 1, 2021
Data Clerk Entry (Current Employee) - East Brunswick, NJ
The best place I’ve worked ever. I feel supported and that those who oversee me want me to succeed. I am glad that I work here and have made several friends.
Pros
My amazing supervisor
Cons
Nada!
  1. Fulfilling occupation. Enjoyable interaction w/management team