This video interview was only a preliminary interview. I was never offered an in person or video chat interview.
Fill out application. Do a web video screening. Then sit down with a territory manager.
Starts with a video interview and is followed by a phone screening
Phone interview, then in-person interview w/4-6 people including the recruiter. After that, there is supposed to be follow up within the next week but I’ve had my interview almost 2 weeks ago & have yet to hear anything back from anyone, phone or email so idk.
Phone interview with recruiter, then in-person with hiring manager, then possible a third with hiring manager and director. Learn about the company. Get excited! It's an exciting place.
- What advice would you give the CEO of ACV Auctions about how to improve it?Answered by ACV Auctions
- Does the company provide you with a car?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at ACV Auctions?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at ACV Auctions?4 people answered
- What is the best part of working at ACV Auctions?3 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at ACV Auctions?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at ACV Auctions?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make ACV Auctions a better place to work?3 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at ACV Auctions?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at ACV Auctions?2 people answered