Acxiom Employee Reviews

Decent Benefits but Frequent Layoffs
Data Delivery Analyst (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 31, 2018
Pros: Working from home, amazing teammates if you end up on the right team, great company-sponsored events, very relaxed work environment.

Cons: Instability and frequent layoffs, salary does not match industry standards, management is not diverse and this is reflected in extremely uneven visibility for women and folks of color.
Cons
Acxiom was a very good Company to work for.
Senior Desktop Support Level III (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAAugust 22, 2018
Acxiom is a very good company to work for. They have very good benefits and the management was fair and supportive. They had your success as a goal. First time I ever experience something like that. very rare and special in a corporate environment.
Pros
Great company to work for.
Cons
Too many levels of chain of commands.
Fun place to work
Solution Architect (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 27, 2018
Acxiom is a great place to work. You are not micromanaged and are able to work at your own pace. The team structures seem to work well. Acxiom is not good at job promoting and providing salary raises.
Relaxed atmosphere. Daily goals were known. Great management. Family oriented.
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARSeptember 20, 2018
I enjoyed working at Acxiom. It was like working with a second family. We had weekly meetings, or more if needed. Great technical support. Great benefits.
Pros
Discounts with companies in Conway, AR. Company fun times.
Cons
I didn't regret anything at Acxiom.
Typical Legacy Work Place Trying to re-invent
Associate Process Data Scientist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 11, 2018
The culture so far as employees to employees at least in my department was dope. I would sacrifice for my colleagues and am sure most will do for me. Management always seem to have this cloud hanging over regular employees. Sometimes the level of communication felt too clouded for the lay man. I learned i need to focus on myself getting better and working enough to produce.
Pros
recreation space in break rooms are dope
Cons
premium on the insurance(health)
Excellent company to work for.
MANAGER OF ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTS (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARMarch 14, 2018
Continuous flow of work that was valued and made a differnce in the overal goals that were set. Management allowed you to be creative in your work and they rewarded you for your work.
Pros
Benefits and work environment.
Cons
Company restructuring.
Love the people!
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARFebruary 12, 2018
I work with some of the best people I ever have, but there is never a feeling of job security here.

Great immediate and local management and there are great perks like working from home when necessary, working/living in the same town makes it really convenient, wonderful vacation and good health benefits.
Pretty good start to a career
Sr. Account Manger (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 23, 2017
If you're coming out of college and looking for a good first job to build your tech skills and make a name for future employment then this is your gig. Some people have lasted there 20-30 years but most get laid off after 3. Once you start getting raises then you're likely to get laid-off which they do every year. Overall, when they had the Little Rock building it was a fun place to work. It really all just depends on your manager. Some managers are good to work for and some are micro-managers. Be sure to ask in your interview what style your manager is.
Pros
Work from home, days off, jeans, work-life balance
Cons
Layoffs are common
It started out great...
CAMPAIGN DEVELOPER (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 31, 2018
...but like many things in life there were many changes over the years - including the company being bought. The work culture changed significantly and there was a huge amount of attrition. Eventually layoffs occurred which ended my career there.
Pros
Free bagels, lunches, great co-workers.
Cons
Management was not great.
productive
Media Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARNovember 14, 2018
Had good environment and everyone worked well together in my group. Also, management was very much involved in workplace culture. The most enjoyable part of the job was groups working together.
Pros
work hours
Cons
meetings
Great overall experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 19, 2018
Excellent team environment! Helpful and friendly coworkers! Great work environment! Great benefits! Great extracurricular activities! Room for advancement! I only left because my husband got a new job out of state!
Acxiom Corp
Associate Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 10, 2018
After 18 years of service I was laid-off but was able to find another position within the organization. Although, the new position does not leverage my strengths or have my career goals in mind.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
60-65 hours a week including evenings & weekends.
This was a great place to work for many years
Product Analyst (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJuly 25, 2018
I grew so much in my time at Acxiom. I started at the bottom and worked my way through the ranks. I worked with many intelligent people. Acxiom offered fun activities, a work-out center and much room for advancement. It was technically challenging and though it could be stressful, it was also rewarding.
Poor company, no training or direction
Data Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 5, 2018
Just a meat market looking for beef to sell. Uninspired people, no real focus. Management did nothing to help you or teach product sets. No onboarding.
Pros
pay check
Cons
no onboarding or training, no stand out products
Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 11, 2018
Acxiom was a nice place to work. Within my group, there was strong leadership and good opportunity for advancement, along with good work/life balance.
Good people to work with
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Conway, AROctober 18, 2018
management is more interest in working by the book than accomplishing the mission.
Management does not know how the real work is done rather work on paperwork than fixing the problem the customer has with his job
Productive place to work with good work/life balance
Platform Manager (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJune 9, 2017
Culture at Acxiom is great overall! The "perks" include free lunch occasionally for AR locations and every day in some other locations. The area I worked in was very flexible for working from home and work/family life balance as long as the work was done when it should be. Top leadership has vision and communicates that across the company. My thoughts are enjoy the work and benefits while you are there working as hard as you can, just don't expect to make it to retirement.
Pros
Free lunches, work/life balance, flexibility, teamwork, good top leadership with vision, VTO time off
Cons
layoffs due to restructures at lower levels each year and you always wonder if it will get you, it's happened to me 2x in two different departments and I had GREAT reviews
Nice workplace
Senior Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 27, 2018
Nice place to work with nice management. People are very much co-operative and helpful. The work environment is really good and technical team is knowledgable.
Middle of the road
Team Lead Back end nights (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILOctober 4, 2018
It was difficult for me to get ample rest between shifts. The position required two daily meetings while on shift and also be available for additional phone meetings while off shift.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
Always on call
Large company
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARSeptember 7, 2018
Job security is a large issue with this company. Great fellow employees. Would not recommend to anyone that is looking for something that has job security.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acxiom. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Acxiom.

Powered by Comparably