Acxiom Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Acxiom
Sales Operations Data Steward (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 7, 2018
Very nice group of folks. Product innovation was a focus but not executed well. Matrix organization that was very confusing. Long term viability is a question.
Lots of Opportunity for Advancement
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COApril 30, 2018
Working at Acxiom was educational and provided me with a lot of opportunities for advancement, for which I am grateful. I learned a lot about the data industry while working there.
Pros
Opportunity to learn and advance
Cons
Somewhat boring subject matter
A very Collaborative and friendly workplace
IT Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARApril 13, 2018
We start our week with a status meeting and look into the agenda for the week. Continue working of projects and the progress was on time.
Management has been great! The environment became easier to work because of the management.
There has not been any hard part of the job in my time with Acxiom.
I enjoyed the job very much when I got to present projects and working models of the product we designed.
Excellent company to work for.
MANAGER OF ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTS (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARMarch 14, 2018
Continuous flow of work that was valued and made a differnce in the overal goals that were set. Management allowed you to be creative in your work and they rewarded you for your work.
Pros
Benefits and work environment.
Cons
Company restructuring.
Time changes all things.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  ArkansasMarch 5, 2018
I worked for this company for 15 years. Things changed dramatically and there was a take-over by a major shareholder. When the management changed, the company was not the same. The employees were not valued for their experience and commitment. It was devastating.
Personnel at Acxiom are very friendly and collaborative.
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 16, 2018
I worked remotely from my home office but that did not deter constant interaction with colleagues either located in Conway AR headquarters or home office.
Company is interested in investing in products and services.
Productive and fun workplace...Great people.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARFebruary 12, 2018
It's a productive and fun workplace....Great people with team environment priority. Annual associate survey was helpful in reaching anonymous complaints.
Love the people!
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARFebruary 12, 2018
I work with some of the best people I ever have, but there is never a feeling of job security here.

Great immediate and local management and there are great perks like working from home when necessary, working/living in the same town makes it really convenient, wonderful vacation and good health benefits.
Stressfull all the time.
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARFebruary 6, 2018
This was a stressful place to work. All work was projectized and based on who was paying for the project, sometimes, instead of good project management, it seemed that $$$ was being thrown at projects to help make them successful. If the project is failing, no amount of money will make it successful. In the end I worked on a project that had more PMs than team members. It was obvious that it was failing . Money was being spent left and right. The project kept pushing forward and making no progress. In the end, 200+ people lost their job when the project did not deliver.
Productive and Fun working
Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 6, 2018
Working for Acxiom is good fun working environment.
I work for at their New York regional office before i got laid off in 2014.
I will recomend them.
Pros
Company paid Cell bill
Cons
None, All Fun
Great data and data products
Client Representative (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 26, 2018
I learned quite a bit about consumer/business data and data hygiene. I also made a number of vendor connections that were crucial to me starting my own company.
Pros
Data quality
Cons
At the time we didn't have our own business file
Pros & cons (just like anywhere), but mostly pros
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJanuary 24, 2018
Working at Acxiom was overall a great experience. They have a great campus, plenty of smart, hard-working people, and a fantastic culture. The flexibility they offer is probably the best part of working there.
terrible place to work at
PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJanuary 23, 2018
the place is cut throat no life work balance, no career advancement. no way to move ahead. It is really good ol boys club if your in the inner circle you move your ok if your not your not.
Pros
Cons
too many to list
A Productive and fun place to work
Expert Security Engineer/Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Home based officeJanuary 22, 2018
Opportunities were great, able to gain experience on other areas, as wanted.
most of IT management is very good, fair, and listens
Peers were great to work with, after work get-togethers
Pros
Great Management, fun group of peers, able to get involved in areas outside yours
Cons
poor troubleshooting methods, quick to blame vendors for issues.
Great overall experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 19, 2018
Excellent team environment! Helpful and friendly coworkers! Great work environment! Great benefits! Great extracurricular activities! Room for advancement! I only left because my husband got a new job out of state!
Good company when performing well
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJanuary 17, 2018
The workplace is a great collaborative environment. Unfortunately when the street calls, Acxiom answers. Went through far too many layoffs there. I loved my co-workers.
Pros
Challenges
Cons
Layoffs
Workplace culture
IT Security Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJanuary 13, 2018
The workplace culture and management staff was great. The most enjoyable part of the job was the team building and the diverse training. it was an excited place to work.
Pros
Team Outing
Cons
Travel to Conway
fun place to work
Controller/Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 10, 2018
fun place to work. truly care about the associates. I would highly recommend working there. offered nice severance package.
creative and fun lots of nice people
Pros
lunches, events
Cons
laid off
There were a lot of great people on the client side and Acxiom side
Network Architect/Project Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 2, 2018
We were divest assets of a large conglomerate 10K assets across headquarters, distribution and production plants that were purchased by 2 foreign rivals. All the whilst upgrading the assets in question to the latest and greatest software/hardware/firmware and technological ecology. One rival was patient understand the scope of the project. The other client was not. Scope creep was a constant problem. We were working to roll-out technology across national and international boundaries. Very difficult when scope creep on one side and project cost creep on the other client.
Pros
Good people. Testing a ton of initial technology that was cutting edge.
Cons
Many working hours to keep the projects on schedule and scope.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLDecember 11, 2017
Great place to work - advancement opportunity, training and team work. Environment was very conducive to collaboration. Responsive management and human resources.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acxiom. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

73out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Acxiom.

Powered by Comparably