AD Susman & Associates Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Administrative Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 26, 2018
This company is a wonderful company. I wish they would have had an extension in the opportunity I was provided. The culture was friendly and focused. I highly recommend this agency.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No paid Holidays
Great Staffing Agency- Just Need Permanant Work
Telephone Operator/Mailroom Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX 77056January 8, 2018
This is a staffing agency, They are great to work for. The company that they placed me with, is dragging their feet on hiring me permanantely. I've been temporary with ( Service Corporation Inernationall) for 3 years. So looking for permanent work
Pros
Placement is quick
Cons
Great co workers with an ambition to provide the best customer service and satisfaction.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 30, 2017
My co-workers were my support system, we worked as a team to meet the customer's needs. Every day I had to restock merchandise and provide for the customer. The hardest part was attending to every customer at once. The most enjoyable part of the job was delivering gifts to patients.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Working holidays
Productive and fun place to work
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 26, 2016
AD Susman helped me find a challenging position that helped me really grow as an Administrative Assistant. My work hours are typically 7:30-4:30. My day is filled with multiple on-going projects. A typical work day is filled with creating meeting agendas and binders for monthly re-occurring meetings, scanning, and arranging travel. My best advice for anyone pursuing a career as an assistant is to make sure you really enjoy helping people, have patience, and be able to work with all types of personalities.
Pros
Ice cream socials