ADAMIS GROUP USA Employee Reviews

Horrible Agency
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  TexasOctober 1, 2019
No communication whatsoever with management, Goals they set are ridiculous, this job won’t pay your bills No security !No stability! Run ! You’ll be let go overnight without any person talking to you.
Cons
Horrible management they drop you without notice
October 8, 2019

Thank you for sharing your response. We are open to feedback as we are always ready to learn and improve. Our goal is to give the best workplace experience to our employees and we feel disappointed that you didn't feel that way. We will work on it and we wish you all the best.

Never felt more respected & cared about anywhere else
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 11, 2019
I have been a Freelance Brand Ambassador with Adamis for over a year, and I love the people at this company. I did not expect to be so happy at the company when I was hired. I truly do not understand where some of these bad reviews are coming from. I am in Southern California, and I freelance for multiple brands that are clients of Adamis. My leadership has been nothing short of understanding, respectful and kind to me. Even during times where I’ve had to call out or I have had personal things to deal with, they’ve treated me with decency and understanding. I have been given pay raises, great product trainings, gratis, encouragement and praise. Even when business is not ideal, they still treat you right. I don’t think that going the extra mile is more than should be expected from an employee in my position. Everyone knows freelance work is not consistent throughout the year, so the hours being sparse during slow periods is to be expected.

As long as you are genuinely trying and doing your job to the best of your ability, being a good communicator and giving them your respect, you will have no reason to be unhappy here.
September 23, 2019

Thank you for sharing your response. We appreciate it and are glad that you are enjoying working here.

Great company
Hair Stylist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 9, 2019
Great company. They are really flexible and wiling to accommodate your schedule. The employers are really nice and very understandable. Great place to work with networking with other brand ambassadors.
September 23, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We totally agree it's a great place to work and we are glad that you noticed it as well.

A great growing experience
Recruiting & Training Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CASeptember 9, 2019
This is a growing company. We are small but in my 2 years here I have already learned so much. The Owners and VP care about my growth and about me as an Employee. This job is flexible with my schedule and they have invested their time into me and the potential they see. I have great relationships with past employees and current ones. It is fast paced and there is a lot expected out of you but nothing that isn't manageable.

I respect everyone I work with and enjoy my job. Of course there are days that are more stressful than others. But, What job doesnt have those things?

This is a great company, with people who care. We are small and growing together.
Pros
flexible schedules, open communication, growth potential
September 23, 2019

Thank you so much for such great feedback. Nothing makes our day as much as reading good words from our current and former employees.

Snobby + Mean Management
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 25, 2019
Run!!! Unorganized freelance nightmare. Missing paychecks. Working here over a year was the worst experience ever. As a beauty freelancer with 0 benefits, 0 gas reimbursement, 0 support - they are based in NYC so they have no idea about how much travel we have to do or where the locations are in Tx. We have to scout territories (unpaid) it’s for Phyto and Clean fragrances accounts. They require tons of paperwork and feedback and strict rules EVERY WEEK, just to get pay approved was A NIGHTMARE. Seriously, I would spend hours with a spreadsheet checking off inventory and doing the work of an account executive.
SUNDAY

Horrible Company
Beauty Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 23, 2019
Please don’t ever work for this company!! Save yourself time and sanity!! They are so unprofessional, they don’t know what they’re doing and they literally have college people running their business, it’s probably because they don’t want to pay them well! Also the communication between the account executives and consultants is so horrible, they never have an answer for anything and they give you like 4 hours a month
September 23, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your response as our former employee. We feel disappointed that your experience was not good here.
We would also like to say that the management at Adamis Group has been in this business for more than ten years with its branches in many countries but we are always open to learning as this is how we grow. Thanks again for sharing your feedback.

Go to different stores/locals & represent some of my fav beauty products.
Field Trainer/ Vendor for Luxury Beauty products. (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CA & NYC.August 22, 2019
I enjoy working on my own terms- not constant supervision.
As long as the products I rep sell, all is well.
Management is extremely kind & understanding, esp. if they know & trust you.
Rather than discounts, they give gratis-(a plus), so I know what I'm selling & can give an honest testimonial. I also demo. certain products.
September 23, 2019

Thanks so much for sharing such a great review. We agree that our management is extremely kind, understanding and helpful. :)

Don’t ever work here!!!
Recruiter & trainer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 16, 2019
Horribly managed. They expect you to go the extra mile without compensation, they underpay everyone and they know it. The culture has so much animosity. Everyone hates being there. This company accepts contracts of clients that are racist and prefer specific ethnicities. The account executives are inexperienced and have no idea what they are doing on a daily basis. They lose a lot of contracts because they are poorly managed.

The VP gossips about you to everyone and has no professionalism. Constantly cursing you out in front of everyone.

They know exactly what they’re doing. They hire people with less experience to treat them like dirt and sell them a fake dream.

The turnover rate is insane.
September 23, 2019

I am deeply sorry that your experience has been anything less than exceptional. We wish we could have made you feel more appreciated because employee satisfaction is our number goal. We are committed to creating a transparent, nurturing, comfortable and collaborative work atmosphere for everyone.
Also, to let you know that we pride ourselves on having a diverse and inclusive culture. Racism is neither tolerated nor promoted here. We will also like to point out that a statement like "everyone hates being here" is not right as most of our team members are still a part of our company since we opened our first office in the US.

Freelance
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 28, 2019
It’s a good company to work for however you need to have another source of income it’s very sporadic when they call you they call you when they need you
Pros
Good stores working with good people
Cons
Pay rate
September 23, 2019

Thanks so much for sharing your review with us. We appreciate it so much as it helps us in providing you even better employee experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADAMIS GROUP USA. Our community is ready to answer.