Adams Gabbert Employee Reviews

Excellent
Senior Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 22, 2018
The people at AG are very easy to work with and do not attempt to butter you up like some other contract companies I have worked with in the past. The feedback is excellent as are the people. I would highly recommend AG to anyone who is lucky enough to work with them.
Pros
The people
Cons
The insurance is pricey but it is with any contract company so it really not a con.
Amazing place to work
HR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 6, 2018
The people and the culture are incredible. Everyone I work with is amazing. Everyone regularly works together to come up with out of the box ideas and solutions that work for all of our clients and employees and everyone goes out of their way to meet the needs of all of the people we talk to every single day. The CEO and COO genuinely care about the company so much and they go out of their way to make sure everyone is taken care of.
Pros
benefits, management, flexible hours, work-life balance
September 7, 2018

Wow! Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We work hard to cultivate a culture where everyone thrives and you are obviously a huge part of that.

Typical consulting firm
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  MidwestJuly 10, 2018
Good people, but just an average consulting company. They allow the client to make all the decisions. No effort to develop contractors or to fit them for new positions. Fairly short sighted.
September 6, 2018

Thank you for your candid feedback. The balancing act between delivering on our promises to both our clients and our employees can often be precarious. It seems in this situation we fell short. We are always looking for ways to improve and would welcome the opportunity for a thoughtful conversation.

Not a usual contract company
Outside Plant Engineer (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 8, 2018
Not good, need eperienced leaders Right of way engineer didn't know what she was doing as evident in the questions she asked. In our office it was hard to produce when they would say one thing and do another. No leadership shown in meetings, no agendas nor guidelines that actuall spelled out what we were doing. Moral low.
Pros
Pay is low but on time
Cons
No experience top to bottom, Hard to produce a knowlwdgeable echange when they had no clue
May 14, 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are disappointed to hear about your experience with our client. We, at AdamsGabbert, hope we were able to support you adequately through your contract on our end. It was a pleasure working with you and your team at Alpharetta. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if there’s anything we can do for you on our end in the future.

Seemed OK. Needed more time. Work dried up.
Construction Manager for Black & Veatch (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSDecember 18, 2017
May have been a good place to work. Seemed to have a good plan in place. Nice people. Good benefits. Decent salary. Contract position so it was mostly dependent on the customer.
May 14, 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear about your positive experience with our client. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if there’s anything we can do to further improve your experience.

Laid back
Sr. HR Associate Black & Veatch (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 7, 2017
Easy staffing firm to work for, but no paid holidays or sick time. Benefits are really expensive. Communication is decent between staff and employees.
Pros
Decent pay
May 14, 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are disappointed to hear about your discontentment with our benefits. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us to discuss what you would like to see in the benefits package in the upcoming year. We strive to provide our team with the best and will do our best to improve your experience!

A great place to work and a wonderful opportunity to learn
Lean Six Sigma Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 10, 2015
During a typical day, I facilitated process analysis meetings to identify process gaps, repetition, and sources of defects in the healthcare annual enrollment process and the implementation of the Affordable Care Act. I collected and analyzed data and identified points of pain and cost of poor quality and reported project progression and improvement recommendations to stakeholders. I negotiated cross-organizational responsibilities to reduce waste, process time, and cost and designed implementation plans.

I learned a great deal about the process improvement business, annual enrollment process and the difficulties that naturally occur in the process, how the Affordable Care Act would influence the process, and the number of processes involved in providing good healthcare to clients.

Both the contracting company and the client treated with respect and were great to work with. My manager provided excellent direction and support and educated me in developing level of effort and reporting skills.

My co-workers were knowledgeable and made the work environment fun. They were very supportive as well.

The hardest part of the job was the ending of the contract; I enjoyed my work.

The most enjoyable part of the job besides the great team I worked with was the unexpected educational experience. I would recommend working for this company.
Pros
Excellent location in a modern building near food.
Cons
Parking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adams Gabbert. Our community is ready to answer.