Adaptive Rehab Clinic

Working at Adaptive Rehab Clinic: 22 Reviews

United States22 reviews

I love my job!

I am the Director of Rehabilitation, and my day consists of treating patients, scheduling, reports, and organizing the ins-and-outs of the department. The hardest part of my job is keeping all of my ducks in a row, as there sure are a lot of ducks! The most enjoyable part is the time spent with patients that helps them succeed on their wellness journey and working with the amazing therapists as a team! My Regional Director is always there ready to help out whenever I need it.

Pros

This place is full of amazing people!

Cons

Medicare replacement plans, Pdpm

March 20, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to provide a thoughtful review! It is great to hear that your Regional Director is supportive and that you are enjoying your experience with us!

Productive and Supportive Company

As a DOR for Adaptive Rehab, a typical day at work involves meetings, treatments, and occasional calls/virtual meetings. The Adaptive Calls with useful updates, news and education. Management is great with the leaders I have been able to work and communicate with. Workplace culture varies from building to building, but majority are upbeat and positive team atmospheres. Every job has its challenges but working for Adaptive is nice because they do have a solid support system for the employees. Which is an enjoyable part of the job outside of the day-to-day team comradery at the facility.

March 20, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to provide a thoughtful review! Our team works hard to create a positive environment and culture for all employees, and your feedback is critical to making that happen.

Adaptive Rehab Clinic insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Supportive environment
  • Support from manager

Fun family like atmosphere with reward of positivity and success.

I have been a PTA for 13 years and a DOR for 1 year. I have been with Adaptive Rehab since Aug 2021 and have worked for Genesis Rehab and Kindred Rehab companies in the past. I was skeptical at first of Adaptive Rehab but have come to love this company. Through the worst of the pandemic, all employees were given clinical support, emotional understanding, mental health acknowledgement and improved healthcare benefits at lower costs. There are endless support groups to help all disciplines and therapists to succeed with career growth opportunities within the company. I feel like this company is always working to improve the success of all its employees. Continuing education has recently become available to all full-time employees, free of cost.

Pros

When regional comes for a site visit he always comes with food!

March 20, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to provide such a thoughtful review! The pandemic has been a challenge for many companies, I am glad you found us to be supportive during that time and you recognize the investments we are making to our employees! Thank you for all you do!

Responsive management team and a healthy work/life balance.

Flexible schedule that supports the ever-changing chaos of raising a child. Great compensation. Management is always looking for ways to improve benefits such as recent addition on free CEU online courses and improved healthcare. Productivity standards are realistic with 1-on-1 treatment between therapist and patients.

Pros

Productivity standards, 1-on-1 treatment, good compensation and benefits.

March 20, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review! We are so glad to hear that you are pleased with our productivity standards, free CEU courses and improved healthcare!

Very flexible job and company.

I currently work for adaptive rehab. I feel very supported in my position by upper management. I feel this company is growing very quickly and has a lot of room for moving up.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Health care benefits aren't great

Adaptive is very flexible on staff taking PTO and our DOR does very well scheduling to accommodate work life balance.

I think adaptive gives adequate productivity standards the allows therapist to perform documentation and skilled therapy sufficiently The best part of the job is working with a great team and seeing my patients progress.

Pros

Flexible for taking PTO, and for work life balance, good management

Cons

Health insurance.

Management is good; paid time off is not enough 21 days and no holiday pay

Workflow is good; fast paced and mostly a consistent caseload, communication amongst therapy staff is superior. Trying to work alongside administration and nursing staff can be a challenge.

Pros

appreciation of a job well done

Cons

benefits are not the greatest. Medical needs to be changed to a different carrier, personal time is only 21 days and no holiday pay or differential for working the holiday, Management is the only one to get paid for holiday time off.

Amazing

I am blessed with my current job, a mom with children needs flexibility and this company makes that possible. Opportunity to learn and teach everyday.

Lack of support

Leadership does not lead but rather task manages. Lack of leadership culture. Lack of training and onboarding. Lack of direction from regional and senior leadership

Positive Environment with Supportive Management Team

Adaptive Rehab has been a great company to work for as a DOR. Upper management has been very supportive in regards to professional development and goal attainment. They offer training sessions, one-on-one calls, and an array of educational materials that assist in increasing your confidence and knowledge in all aspects of the therapy continuum (evaluation, treatment planning, discharge). Communication is superb. My direct supervisor (Director of Operations) and Intake Specialist have always gotten back to me in a timely manner. The specific clinic that I work in is located in a memory care assisted living facility. The facility has a great management team, including the Executive Director, Health Services Director, Activities Director, Marketing Director, Business Office Manager, Environmental Services Director, and Executive Chef. Each one of these individuals, including all caregivers and support staff, is positive, uplifting, and an advocate for the residents that we have the pleasure of working with. Having a great management team is vital in creating and maintaining a successful therapy program. I am thankful that I am able to do that with Adaptive Rehab!

Pros

Supportive management, many opportunities for professional growth, clinical support (documentation, billing, etc.)

Cons

Limited staff so getting coverage on days off is challenging

The amount of support you have professionally

I’ve been with Adaptive for 5 months now and so far it’s great. The amount of professional support you get from other DOR’s to the director of operations and further is amazing. Everyone really is a phone call away!

Pros

Support

Cons

Not being paid for mileage

Very supportive culture to work in

Working in skilled nursing is a secondary career of mine with my primary being in pediatrics. The staff and management have been very supportive throughout my training as well as providing ongoing support on the job. I look forward to collaborating with my colleagues and my director of rehab always makes time to assist me when I have questions or need to troubleshoot a situation. I couldn’t think of working for a different company!

Pros

On the job training, collaborative colleagues, directors are approachable, competitive wages

Cons

The facility that you work in may not provide the same level of care as the staff of Adaptive Rehab

Excellent communication, leadership and teamwork

I have had nothing but great things to say about my experience working with Adaptive Rehab. From the extremely helpful administrators helping make my transition from hospitals and outpatient clinics to a skilled nursing facility seamless to my DOR's incredible knowledge and support when situations can seem tough, Adaptive is truly a company that has your back and works to make sure you are put in the best position to succeed.

Pros

strong leadership, excellent support, great learning opportunities.

Cons

Expect longer days than working in a hospital or outpatient clinic, (not much of a con for me personally!)

This company has consistent opportunities for education. I am provided every opportunity to have the tools I need to function in my position.

I am a DOR with Adaptive and my typical day involves treatments, scheduling as well as regular communication with nursing staff and Doctors to build caseload. My workplace is awesome, and my staff is great! My direct supervisor is easily accessible and her response to emails, calls and text messages is prompt. I am never left feeling like I can't reach her.

Pros

The flexibility in my workday schedule.

Cons

Healthcare lack of equipment

Supportive company that offers work/life balance, as well as professional and clinical growth.

When I moved to Texas back in August 2021, I had reservations about starting over with a new organization, especially knowing that Adaptive Rehab Clinic was still in its infancy, though quickly growing. Over the past several months, I have come to realize that this was the best decision I could have made! I have been met with professionalism, support, opportunities for growth, and leadership who invests the time to work with each individual, because they want you to succeed. I appreciate the focus on clinical excellence for each resident, the ongoing education that is provided to help me become a better clinician and leader, and the openness for feedback. With this company, you get the perks of working for a large organization, while also feeling like you're a part of a small family. I have looked forward to going to work every day since joining ARC, and truly feel like an important and valued team member.

Employee and patient-centered company

Adaptive has been a great company to work for! The management is supportive and helpful and always take the time to help when needed. Overall, Adaptive feels patient and employee-centered.

Supported upper management

Very supported upper management. Always willing to help and step in when needed. Very easy to communicate with and ready available when needed. Many opportunities for advancement.

Changing the therapy landscape

Working for Adaptive rehab clinics has been a breath of fresh air. The team is organized and always willing to jump in to brainstorm how to tackle the next hurdle wether that be growth of a new clinic or a challenging clinical situation. The opportunity for clinical autonomy was a big factor in selecting and staying with this company. We go into therapy because we want to treat patients and they believe treating patients is at the forefront. There are abundant resources for clinical support for both seasoned clinicians and new grads. The opportunity for new grads to join a clinical mentorship is key to the success of our therapists and patients alike. While here I have observed the company continuing to evolve in the competitive benefits it can offer employees to give back for the hard work that is put in.

Pros

Attentive management, energetic team spirit, clinical support

Cons

PTO package could be more competitive, but flexibility provided by management allows for offsetting this.

Flexible workplace with a team that cares.

I got into working in the healthcare field because I care. And working with Adaptive Rehab Clinic has allowed me to continue to care while also being on the cutting edge of the Assisted and Independent Living Space. We really focus on the preventative services to the residents of the communities we are in, to reduce the potential for falls, maintain active lifestyles through group exercise classes and also provide cognitive support to those with Memory Care needs. Additionally, we use a supportive and proactive approach with the residents of the communities that we are in, to ensure they’re able to return safely to their homes after a hospitalization and receive exceptional care to recover stronger than ever. Most of all, Adaptive Rehab Clinic helps our residents Keep Moving! These reasons are close to my heart and knowing that the teams here at Adaptive Rehab Clinic are leading the charge in the AL/IL space make it a true pleasure to be part of this team.

Pros

Teamwork, Constant laughs and positive vibes

Cons

None at this time

Love this job!

I started at Adaptive Clinic 3 months and so glad that I made the jump! My manager is so supportive and always there when I have questions. I love my building and residents! The ongoing training provided is very helpful. The HR team is always responsive and helpful to my requests.

Pros

Autonomy, flexibility, and great manager support.

Cons

No cons at this time!

Supportive Team

Management is very supportive and available to reach. Truly enjoy my job and those I work with. Loved moving from the SNF to Clinic side of the business.

Pros

growth opportunities, support from management, holidays and weekends off

March 20, 2022
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear our management team is supportive and available when you need them. We think they are great too! We are glad to hear you are enjoying your time with us!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adaptive Rehab Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits