Adaptive Rehab Services Employee Reviews

Worst company to work for
Director of Rehab (Former Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHMarch 13, 2019
Don’t waste your time with this company. Their productivity expectations are unrealistic and no over time allowed. The upper management team only cares about the numbers not the people. No raises, poor upper management staff, and their buildings they take over are not good buildings. They are always looking for help, there’s a reason! Worst company I have ever worked for!!
Pros
Cons
Everything including pay and upper management
Growing company
Director of Rehabilitation (Current Employee) –  NCFebruary 20, 2019
I've had the opportunity to work at the management level for the first time and have learned a great deal about my leadership qualities, ethics, and overall self worth within the company. Very patient and welcoming at the corporate level with learning a new role, although a little more orientation would have been an asset. My regional was always very understanding of challenges in our difficult building and supportive of all decisions made within our therapy dept. Enjoy working for Adaptive Rehab.
Pros
Personable regional and corporate management, relaxed working environment, always working to improve their company
Cons
Rapidly Growing company which needs more higher management members
Did not value their employees
PTA (Former Employee) –  Monett, MOFebruary 1, 2019
This company fired me for missing work because of sickness. I missed work because of a positive influenza test, because of confirmed fever, and out of consideration of protecting residents from contamination. This company is only concerned with productivity and making money. The administration at my building was constantly stating the DOR was hard to work with and not concerned with the residents prosperity. The company refused to provide adequate equipment for rehab needs. We were under equipped and unheard by the higher ups.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Poor leadership, false expectations, unexpected termination with poor explanation
great workplace
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carrabelle, FLJanuary 3, 2019
I enjoyed my coworkers and manager. Productivity requirements to high. Upper management are not supportive or easy to reach. Flexible schedule and easy to work with DOR at facility.
Pros
great director of rehab
Cons
upper managment
Good management
PTA (Current Employee) –  Havre de Grace, MDApril 26, 2018
I really enjoy working as a PTA at this company. Opportunities for growth. Helping geriatric patients, teamwork environment. Flexible schedule with PTO hours
Pros
Helping people, good upper management
Great Place to Work
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  OhioFebruary 19, 2018
This is a great place to work where your experience and talent go a long way. You will be appreciate here and compensated very well. A typical day is very fast paced, but also very rewarding.
Patient First Mentality
Rehab (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHFebruary 10, 2018
Working in the health care field often times numbers ($$$) can drive patient care. With adaptive it is never approached that way. Patient quality of care always came first regardless the outcome.
Pros
Communication from top to bottom of company, Expanding company, Great education/training
Cons
Multiple job sites
Excellent Therapy Company with Growth Opportunity
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  MarylandFebruary 9, 2018
Adaptive Rehab is an outstanding company that treats their employees with dignity and respect! The company is growing rapidly and provides a stable environment while offering competitive compensation and complete benefit package. I would highly recommend working for this organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adaptive Rehab Services. Our community is ready to answer.