Adaptive Solutions Group Employee Reviews

Low pay at the Helpdesk
Level I Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Leawood, KSJanuary 8, 2018
The contract agent that I worked for was not a willing negotiator, he repeatedly offered lateral contracts and denied raises if possible. Everyone else seemed to be nice enough but the pay at the Help desk was too low.
Pros
PTO was offered as well as a benefit package
Cons
Low pay
Great
IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 31, 2017
Adaptive was overall a great company the people are wonderful management is great. It is stressful having to constantly try to get a hold of people every day for new positions .
Productive and fun workplace with a ping pong table and dart board
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 17, 2013
Wonderful company that I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of. I knew what needed to be done every day and took great pride in maintaining speed, accuracy, a helpful attitude, while also looking for areas within the company that needed improvement. The management and co-workers were all very enjoyable to interact with. The hardest part of the job was trying to continuously find new areas needing improvement and coming up with ideas that were more efficient. I enjoyed every day and knowing what was expected of me.
Pros
Free lunches, fun breakroom, company outings, compensation, benefits, all-around fantastic company
Cons
I honestly can't think of anything
Work well
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  St. LouisJanuary 10, 2012
A fine consulting group to work for. They have a competant support staff and have a good working relationship with their hires