Adara Networks Employee Reviews

Company re-org made it difficult to do my role
Senior Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJune 29, 2018
I was excited to start at ADARA. However, my responsibilities were constantly shifting and I did not have much expected of me day to day. That de-moralized me.

Other individuals seemed to be very busy and productive. Everyone I worked with was very nice and competent.
Pros
Free lunches, great co-workers
Great Assets, Poor Upper Management
LEASING PROFESSIONAL (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 31, 2018
The company is young and growing. Great assets and great brand. When the right people are set in place, the place is amazing. However, it is challenging when they work out the kinks.
Pros
Great Assets, Own rent software that eliminates many different platforms
Cons
Small upper management chain, wrong reps let go
Good place to learn
Summer Intern, Mobile Device Management Team (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 14, 2018
Adara is a small firm with a huge learning curve. I found the work very challenging but with right manager guidance, I was able to complete the project faster. The management is very supportive but very strict when it comes to work.
Enjoyable
Accounts Payable - Full Cycle (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJune 10, 2015
Overall it has been a different from any other job I have had. Culture is laid back. Awesome Unlimited Vacation with approval of course
Pros
Free Lunches / Ping Pong Table / Foosball table / Xbox
Cons
Healthcare
Top Notch Employer
VP, Eastern Sales Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 10, 2015
Adara is a top notch audience targeting platform, offering superior technology, data, insights and managerial direction.
Productive and fun place with Pingpong table
Accounting Clerk- Data Manipulation (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJune 8, 2014
Excellent place to work, people there are friendly, don't have much pressure and flexible work time.
Steer Clear!
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scotts ValleyMarch 22, 2013
CEO treats employees very badly. Employees work in fear and are intimidated daily. The CEO makes it a point to get in your personal life and make unwelcome comments that are legally sexual harassment. There's no HR department, he is it, and the CFO/CIO is his puppet. Therefore, nowhere to turn for help in reporting the harassment and hostile work environment. He controls everything. Should you try and voice your opinions you will be terminated. Dozens of good people have been terminated for no good reason.
Pros
i can't think of any.
Cons
see above