Decent place to work
Manager, Configuration Management (Former Employee) – Shelton, CT – February 10, 2018
• Responsible for the overall release of all software, hardware and documentation components that made up the end product (Rationale ClearCase & ClearQuest products).
• Created weekly and monthly reporting packages of change requests issued externally by customers and problems identified internally.
• Presented weekly achievement of results to the vice president of Information Technology.
• Established and measured trends of the software development process.
Assistant Manager, Quality Management (1998–2001)
• While performing Configuration Management responsibilities, assisted in creating the Quality Management department and all necessary processes and procedures.
• Received ISO 9000 training and was part of the Internal Audit team.
• Conducted audits of vendors and followed up on necessary action items.
• Developed Continuous Quality Improvement Teams (CQIT).
• Chairman of the Communications CQIT.
Located close to home
Had to travel to Turkey 3-4 times during each year