Adcart Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Stay away !
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  VirginiaNovember 18, 2016
Very few companies want to advertise on grocery carts...for a variety of reasons. Typically it's a woman shopper and she puts her purse in the first compartment covering up the ad ! Very few notice the ad.

If you like being heavy handed, making 100 cold calls minimum daily with a script and getting alot of rejection. Lots of micromgmt too. Sales process is quite unreasonable. Call em/see em immediately and close em then. No follow up.

Some territories are huge and you will have quite a few overnights. Company has a questionable reputation anyway. Would avoid.
Pros
Autonomy.
Cons
See above
Great work environment and 6figure earning potential
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaJuly 27, 2016
This job changed my life. If you are willing to learn and work, the sky is the limit. I have work for this company for over three years. I made $75k my first year and was making $100k plus in my second. The work environment is great and that is very important to me.
Pros
Good work environment and earning potential.
Cons
Compared to my old jobs, nothing.
Ok Job if You Want to Only Exist Not Live
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 10, 2016
You can make a decent income with this company but you sacrifice any type of family life. Earnings are capped as the way reps are paid are not conducive to allowing them to thrive.

At best this is 100 - 165K max position which you sacrifice all family life for. Management in inept in their abilities.

This is a good job for someone who is looking for their next right thing. This is not a long term career. The senior rep has only been with them for 4 years and all management less than that.

There is a high turnover for a reason.
Pros
Good income for a carryover position.
Cons
No balance, unreasonable if not unethical treatment of employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adcart. Our community is ready to answer.

Adcart Reviews by Location