Adcomm, Inc. Employee Reviews

Keep Job Searching
Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Navarre, FLSeptember 23, 2018
Adcomm lies to get you in the door. They tell you they will work with your part time job or school schedule and they entice people with sign on bonuses. They do not work with anyone on schedules and the bonuses are heavily taxed. They don't care about the employees, the customers, or reading from the script. They only care about the numbers. They try to make up for lack of compensation by playing games and giving away prizes. Management treats people like dirt. If you try to be professional and turn in a 2 weeks notice, they will immediately dismiss you.
Pros
Decent Prizes, great Leads and Supers
Cons
Everything else
Hostile working environment. Promised raise, did not get.
Order Processing Agent (Current Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLSeptember 17, 2018
Adcomm is a revolving door. People hired mostly only stay there for a maxium of 3 months. I stay because I haven't been able to find a better job. Very stressful environment.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Favortism, no raise, policy change.
Unpredictable company with awful management
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLSeptember 14, 2018
Management, to specifically include HR and the operations manager, are some of the worst I've worked with. As a supervisor, HR lost many important documents that a lot of time and effort was vested in. Promises were made that this wouldn't happen again, but happened as recently as a month ago, yet HR still has their job. The operations manager delivered a written warning to me for not completing a task on time, yet the operations manager owed me some due-outs while writing me up for the same offense they were committing.

Email is the most important means of communication, yet many emails go unanswered. Above the supervisory level at Adcomm are a group of selfish individuals with their own agenda that trumps anything else. The agents care more about the business than the management.
Pros
Weekly pay, paid time off
Cons
Management, Hr, communication, referral bonus (doesn't exist)
Fun workplace
Order Processor/ Customer Service/Tech Service (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 1, 2018
While this is a fun and rewarding workplace it is far from my home. I hope one day they acquire a local location. I would be happy to apply back. Everyone is nice and the pay was very good and the work is somewhat routine. I loved my time here. One of the best call centers I've ever had the pleasure to be employed at. Management is all very approachable. The only downside is I notice if you're not buddy buddy with hire ups it seems advancement beyond going to customer service is hard to achieve.
Pros
Fun, Fast and Slow-balanced, most everyone is friendly
Cons
there are limited business hour shifts
Stress free and clean
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Navarre, FLSeptember 1, 2018
Wonderful place to work very clean and polite atmosphere. Great opportunity to advance and grow within the job. Clean and quiet place to work and fair opportunities.
Stressful
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Navarre, FLAugust 31, 2018
It was a very stressful job... Always full of customers for something being wrong... And once management changed I had to quit.. They are not caring people or workplace at all
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Mary Esther, FLAugust 29, 2018
High employers turn over lack of managment skilled to Keep employees satisfied to stay width the compact. I missed no days took no sick days in a year and was suspended for three days for over Time issues. There are employees receiving favoritism and if they take long smoke breaks or often breaks with the managers it’s not an issue. Those that don’t smoke are not given the same privileges. They need to clean up management a great deal. Not worth working there.
Cons
Poor management
Not ideal
Store Supervisor/POC (Former Employee) –  Waldorf, MDAugust 13, 2018
With this position the store was not given the proper materials to sell products. Even with that the store was able to come very close to quota many times. Management seemed to play favorites with other employees. There was no time taken to let numbers speak for themselves, employees were fired because of a dislike for them.
Cons
No support from corporate
Okay to start
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLJuly 26, 2018
When I first started at Adcomm it was stressful and very demanding. OT was mandatory when there was a que, which was every night due to being understaffed. Sometimes you wouldn't get a lunch and you never got a break. When you did get a lunch you would be forced to go one to two hours after your shift started. Over the last year the environment has gotten a lot better. Lunches and one of the two breaks are mandatory. OT is optional unless it's a peak sales day (ex: the week of Thanksgiving and Black Friday thru Christmas). Music is playing on the floor, all songs employees get to pick, and you can read and play cards with friends when you're not on a call. If you need time for a family emergency most often it gets approved. Overall I'd say this is a good starting position if you can handle the occasional sales rep treating you like you are nothing. Really, the mute button is your best friend!
Pros
low stress environment (music playing, reading, card games), lunches and one paid break mandatory, OT is plentiful and optional most of the time
Cons
Rude sales reps, benefits aren't great, schedules are not guaranteed and do fluctuate
Very fast paced, Lacks management skills but a good steady job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Navarre, FLJuly 18, 2018
I absolutely love the steadiness and the guaranteed paycheck but the management skills need to be reviewed. The company claims to be easy to move up in but its like a war when it comes to open positions.
Pros
Weekly oay
Cons
Short breaks, Expensive healthcare.
Daily Work
Head Supervisor of Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLJuly 7, 2018
I open the building run documents, call techs dispatch answer customers calls and call backs confirm jobs or equipment are onsite and confirm with customers
Limited communication for leadership and unrealistic expectations
Contact Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Navarre, FLJuly 4, 2018
I did not have a great experience working in a leadership role due to the limited communication, additional training and nepotism in the contact center. The management team does not provide accurate up to date information to their leadership teams to ensure success of the employees. There is limited to no advancement opportunities once you achieve Supervisor without having to take a significant pay decrease. Unless you are hired in as a Director or VP, there is very little to no opportunity to advance to those positions thus resulting in no career opportunities.
Additionally they have very poor benefits. Working as a salary employee it should be the quality of work produced not quantity of hours worked, however they do not see it this way and will deduct what very little PTO you receive to accommodate the difference in the hours.
Cons
Benefits, Leadership
Adcom
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Mary Esther FloridaJune 12, 2018
Very high paced and demanding. Underappreciated and hard to get a flexible schedule to maintain 2 jobs. After I left I was told I did more calls that prior employees.
Perfect if a paycheck is all you need
Order Entry Representative (Current Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLJune 11, 2018
Horrible systems. Crashes all the time. Horrible work hours. Managers are fake but nice. The one with the name starting R. is pure evil. Work every Saturday and Sunday and all holidays, except Christmas. Depressing. Looking for another job.
Pros
Pay, free food on weekends
Cons
Hours, family life, management does not genuinely care, shared headsets
Outstanding place to work
HR (Current Employee) –  Mary Esther, FLJune 5, 2018
I recently joined Adcomm and I absolutely love this company. I have never worked with a more professional, organized, positive Team. I recommend Adcomm to anyone looking for a change or looking to start their career. The opportunity for advancement is outstanding.
Pros
Outstanding Corporation
Cons
Not a single one
Worst place to work
Order Processing Agent (Former Employee) –  Cocoa, FLMay 16, 2018
Very unfortunate organized. Management was very poor unless they really liked you. Favoritism so no room for advancement. Very high turnover, and they tell you that your hours will not change nor your days off, but as soon as you get your foot in the door it does. No breaks they choose who and when you can go on breaks. Sometimes you don't even get a lunch. They will change things without notifying you or without any meetings or emails stating the change. Overall a terrible place to work.
Pros
Cons
Management and disorganized
Great Workplace
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Navarre, FLMay 7, 2018
This workplace is of the exceptional quality. it has great and kind employees and they managment is always there to help you when you need it. I would recommend this job to anyone living in the Navarre Area.
amazing job workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Navarre, FLApril 17, 2018
amazing place to work, great management along with the way that the systems were set up to assist anyone that needed help.They are always ontop of everything.
everything looks good
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  FloridaApril 17, 2018
good management , intelligent member staff,quite area work , alittle bit stressful sometime but i like it just the paid was not good cause we worked so hard but the paid was little.
No breaks
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 12, 2018
The worst part about this job is you can forget about getting any kind of break when it's busy. It's also way too crowded. They need a bigger facility. The best part of this job is the training program. They really prepare you for going out on the floor.
Customers are crustier than you would expect, considering they have decided to sign up and no one is forcing them. It's not the worst job I've ever had but it's certainly not the best.
Pros
training
Cons
no lunches or breaks, nasty customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adcomm, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9

Ratings from women

1.6InHerSight Score

1.2Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

1.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight