Adcomm, Inc. Employee Reviews

N/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLJanuary 15, 2019
The job is actually fun and easy. I like the fact that you are signing up people for services that are cheaper then who they have and saving them money.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Short break
I'd rather sell my soul to the devil.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLJanuary 13, 2019
Working here was horrible. Leadership is inconsistent about rules ex. I wore a dress that came to my knees and got dress coded because I'm a bigger girl, but a tiny little girl was allowed to run around in mini skirts and crops tops and no one said anything.
Management plays favorite, if you're on their good list you can get away with murder. If not they make your life miserable and critisize you for everything.
This job is definitely not worth the pay, stress or soul sucking boredom!
Pros
Non
Cons
Bad managment, horrible communication between employees and management, inflexible work schedules, management plays favorites
Good place to start.
Director of Operations/Continuous Improvement (Former Employee) –  Mary Esther, FLDecember 29, 2018
I did not work here long, but the family environment was nice. Seemed like a great place for a first job, or something to get you started while you find a career.
Pros
People
Cons
Lack of continuity and training.
You can find something better
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  OhioDecember 27, 2018
Not trained for the right job then expected to know how to do job in my own. Managers are horrible at communicating. Multiple paychecks have errors on them
Pros
Cons
12 hour days, little benefits, minimal paid time off
Not a good place to work at all
Staff (Former Employee) –  Somewhere in AmericaDecember 3, 2018
This is one of the worst companies I have ever worked for in my freaking life. The management is horrible, there is no room at all for growth, these guys love to micromanage to the point where it drives you insane. I have worked here for a while and still have not received a raise. Upper management does not know what is going on at all with the supervisors and the technicians. This company does not want to budge on anything that has to do with pay. Top technicians that work here are at $25 an hour but other contracting companies will pay about $10 more an hour but we won't give our top performing technicians a raise and risk losing them to a competitive company that does the same work. Upper management will ask you what you think can be done to make things better and you give your opinion and it is heard and nothing changes. I honestly do not like working for this company. If I were single I would honestly quit and find another job.
A fun place to work
Team Lead / Trainer (Current Employee) –  Navarre, FLNovember 26, 2018
Adcomm is a fun place to work. There are lots of activities that help keep the employees engaged. Management provides food and prizes at certain times throughout teh week/year.
Cons
PTO policy; benefits
poor
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 23, 2018
filled with immature children who shout over one another only to have management tell them to be quiet, only to ignore it again 10 mins later. the work environment is relaxed but too relaxed to the point where its hard to tell a difference between work and a middle school cafeteria. their policies are terrible and seem to only be getting worse but the company does do a good job masking it to the employees by distracting them with a new shiny system.
Adcomm is a bunch of scammers
Owner and Operator (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 9, 2018
You will work your tail off for very little pay. You will pay for all your own tools and vehicle just to travel all over and beat it up. After tools and cost to run you will only break even with cost. Think very thoroughly about working with these clowns.
Don't do it
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Navarre, FLOctober 28, 2018
The reason they have sign on bonuses is because management is so terrible that they have to get you there somehow. They'd know people are under the influence and keep them on, but send people home and yell at them for being sick.
Pros
Cons
Terrible company
Keep Job Searching
Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Navarre, FLSeptember 23, 2018
Adcomm lies to get you in the door. They tell you they will work with your part time job or school schedule and they entice people with sign on bonuses. They do not work with anyone on schedules and the bonuses are heavily taxed. They don't care about the employees, the customers, or reading from the script. They only care about the numbers. They try to make up for lack of compensation by playing games and giving away prizes. Management treats people like dirt. If you try to be professional and turn in a 2 weeks notice, they will immediately dismiss you.
Pros
Decent Prizes, great Leads and Supers
Cons
Everything else
They Try
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mary Esther, FLSeptember 19, 2018
It's not a bad place to work, but the company feels penny wise but pound foolish. Most of the management laser focuses on the present to the point that they fail to be nothing but reactive.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Not many benefits
Hostile working environment. Promised raise, did not get.
Order Processing Agent (Current Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLSeptember 17, 2018
Adcomm is a revolving door. People hired mostly only stay there for a maxium of 3 months. I stay because I haven't been able to find a better job. Very stressful environment.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Favortism, no raise, policy change.
Unpredictable company with awful management
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLSeptember 14, 2018
Management, to specifically include HR and the operations manager, are some of the worst I've worked with. As a supervisor, HR lost many important documents that a lot of time and effort was vested in. Promises were made that this wouldn't happen again, but happened as recently as a month ago, yet HR still has their job. The operations manager delivered a written warning to me for not completing a task on time, yet the operations manager owed me some due-outs while writing me up for the same offense they were committing.

Email is the most important means of communication, yet many emails go unanswered. Above the supervisory level at Adcomm are a group of selfish individuals with their own agenda that trumps anything else. The agents care more about the business than the management.
Pros
Weekly pay, paid time off
Cons
Management, Hr, communication, referral bonus (doesn't exist)
Fun workplace
Order Processor/ Customer Service/Tech Service (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 1, 2018
While this is a fun and rewarding workplace it is far from my home. I hope one day they acquire a local location. I would be happy to apply back. Everyone is nice and the pay was very good and the work is somewhat routine. I loved my time here. One of the best call centers I've ever had the pleasure to be employed at. Management is all very approachable. The only downside is I notice if you're not buddy buddy with hire ups it seems advancement beyond going to customer service is hard to achieve.
Pros
Fun, Fast and Slow-balanced, most everyone is friendly
Cons
there are limited business hour shifts
Stress free and clean
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Navarre, FLSeptember 1, 2018
Wonderful place to work very clean and polite atmosphere. Great opportunity to advance and grow within the job. Clean and quiet place to work and fair opportunities.
Stressful
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Navarre, FLAugust 31, 2018
It was a very stressful job... Always full of customers for something being wrong... And once management changed I had to quit.. They are not caring people or workplace at all
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Mary Esther, FLAugust 29, 2018
High employers turn over lack of managment skilled to Keep employees satisfied to stay width the compact. I missed no days took no sick days in a year and was suspended for three days for over Time issues. There are employees receiving favoritism and if they take long smoke breaks or often breaks with the managers it’s not an issue. Those that don’t smoke are not given the same privileges. They need to clean up management a great deal. Not worth working there.
Cons
Poor management
Not ideal
Store Supervisor/POC (Former Employee) –  Waldorf, MDAugust 13, 2018
With this position the store was not given the proper materials to sell products. Even with that the store was able to come very close to quota many times. Management seemed to play favorites with other employees. There was no time taken to let numbers speak for themselves, employees were fired because of a dislike for them.
Cons
No support from corporate
Okay to start
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLJuly 26, 2018
When I first started at Adcomm it was stressful and very demanding. OT was mandatory when there was a que, which was every night due to being understaffed. Sometimes you wouldn't get a lunch and you never got a break. When you did get a lunch you would be forced to go one to two hours after your shift started. Over the last year the environment has gotten a lot better. Lunches and one of the two breaks are mandatory. OT is optional unless it's a peak sales day (ex: the week of Thanksgiving and Black Friday thru Christmas). Music is playing on the floor, all songs employees get to pick, and you can read and play cards with friends when you're not on a call. If you need time for a family emergency most often it gets approved. Overall I'd say this is a good starting position if you can handle the occasional sales rep treating you like you are nothing. Really, the mute button is your best friend!
Pros
low stress environment (music playing, reading, card games), lunches and one paid break mandatory, OT is plentiful and optional most of the time
Cons
Rude sales reps, benefits aren't great, schedules are not guaranteed and do fluctuate
Very fast paced, Lacks management skills but a good steady job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Navarre, FLJuly 18, 2018
I absolutely love the steadiness and the guaranteed paycheck but the management skills need to be reviewed. The company claims to be easy to move up in but its like a war when it comes to open positions.
Pros
Weekly oay
Cons
Short breaks, Expensive healthcare.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adcomm, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8

Ratings from women

1.6InHerSight Score

1.2Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

1.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight