Adcomm, Inc. Employee Reviews

Daily Work
Head Supervisor of Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLJuly 7, 2018
I open the building run documents, call techs dispatch answer customers calls and call backs confirm jobs or equipment are onsite and confirm with customers
Limited communication for leadership and unrealistic expectations
Contact Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Navarre, FLJuly 4, 2018
I did not have a great experience working in a leadership role due to the limited communication, additional training and nepotism in the contact center. The management team does not provide accurate up to date information to their leadership teams to ensure success of the employees. There is limited to no advancement opportunities once you achieve Supervisor without having to take a significant pay decrease. Unless you are hired in as a Director or VP, there is very little to no opportunity to advance to those positions thus resulting in no career opportunities.
Additionally they have very poor benefits. Working as a salary employee it should be the quality of work produced not quantity of hours worked, however they do not see it this way and will deduct what very little PTO you receive to accommodate the difference in the hours.
Cons
Benefits, Leadership
Adcom
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Mary Esther FloridaJune 12, 2018
Very high paced and demanding. Underappreciated and hard to get a flexible schedule to maintain 2 jobs. After I left I was told I did more calls that prior employees.
Perfect if a paycheck is all you need
Order Entry Representative (Current Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLJune 11, 2018
Horrible systems. Crashes all the time. Horrible work hours. Managers are fake but nice. The one with the name starting R. is pure evil. Work every Saturday and Sunday and all holidays, except Christmas. Depressing. Looking for another job.
Pros
Pay, free food on weekends
Cons
Hours, family life, management does not genuinely care, shared headsets
Outstanding place to work
HR (Current Employee) –  Mary Esther, FLJune 5, 2018
I recently joined Adcomm and I absolutely love this company. I have never worked with a more professional, organized, positive Team. I recommend Adcomm to anyone looking for a change or looking to start their career. The opportunity for advancement is outstanding.
Pros
Outstanding Corporation
Cons
Not a single one
Worst place to work
Order Processing Agent (Former Employee) –  Cocoa, FLMay 16, 2018
Very unfortunate organized. Management was very poor unless they really liked you. Favoritism so no room for advancement. Very high turnover, and they tell you that your hours will not change nor your days off, but as soon as you get your foot in the door it does. No breaks they choose who and when you can go on breaks. Sometimes you don't even get a lunch. They will change things without notifying you or without any meetings or emails stating the change. Overall a terrible place to work.
Pros
Cons
Management and disorganized
Great Workplace
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Navarre, FLMay 7, 2018
This workplace is of the exceptional quality. it has great and kind employees and they managment is always there to help you when you need it. I would recommend this job to anyone living in the Navarre Area.
amazing job workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Navarre, FLApril 17, 2018
amazing place to work, great management along with the way that the systems were set up to assist anyone that needed help.They are always ontop of everything.
everything looks good
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  FloridaApril 17, 2018
good management , intelligent member staff,quite area work , alittle bit stressful sometime but i like it just the paid was not good cause we worked so hard but the paid was little.
No breaks
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 12, 2018
The worst part about this job is you can forget about getting any kind of break when it's busy. It's also way too crowded. They need a bigger facility. The best part of this job is the training program. They really prepare you for going out on the floor.
Customers are crustier than you would expect, considering they have decided to sign up and no one is forcing them. It's not the worst job I've ever had but it's certainly not the best.
Pros
training
Cons
no lunches or breaks, nasty customers
Grat People
Installer/Cable (Current Employee) –  Leesburg, FLMarch 30, 2018
This is a contractor Job for CenturyLink. Low work orders mean contractors go first.

Love the work. Hope they find me another spot within the company. To much experience not to be employed.
Pros
Grat Pay
Cons
Based on work load
I wish I could give this place all zeros.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Navarre, FLMarch 28, 2018
What they pay is great for the area. It's very common to get a raise, but that's it. This job is extremely inconsiderate of people's lives. They don't accommodate children and their schedules, they say they will accommodate school schedules for college students, but I and a few others were told they wouldn't cause of their season, which was never mentioned. They are very condescending and literally think you can switch your life schedule around to accommodate their needs. They say "it's what the client demands" but not what your life demands. If you have school children, don't think about this place. If you're a new, breast feeding mother, don't think about this place. If you're a college student, don't believe most of what they say cause they switch quickly. It's very unfornate that you can't really believe everything in job descriptions now a days.
Pros
Cons
Everything.
Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Mary Esther, FLMarch 26, 2018
I loved working at Adcomm. Would have loved to stay if circumstances were different. Great people to work with and a great training program. I highly recommend this place to work.
Don’t do it
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLMarch 24, 2018
Everything here from the building management is depressing. Super high turnover rate. The rules on the system we use change everyday. Training was a joke.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Everything else
Call Center
Order Processing (Former Employee) –  Navarre, FLMarch 22, 2018
If you don't mind working in a call center taking calls all day, this is a good company to work for. If you're lucky enough to score a job for Adcomm without taking phone calls all day then you've hit a jackpot.
Pros
Free weekend lunch
Cons
Very loud environment, frequently changing policy
Dishonna review
Order processor (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLMarch 21, 2018
My typical day at Adcomm was a normal day. We were always greeted at the beginning of our shifts. We was acknowledge for or goods as well coach on or mistakes. The management at the time is what made some of my day unhappy being there. Management team had games, prices, and bonus. I would love to go back knowing that everything in the pass has been solve after i left.
Pros
prizes, bonus
Cons
more then 10 break
It's about who you know not what you know!!!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Navarre, FLMarch 9, 2018
First,there is a management problem. There is no consistency, or structure.Communication is almost nonexistent. There is a lot of favoritism, and it seems to be about who you know rather then if you can do your job. In my opinion they look at there employees as disposable. They put people in positions they are not qualified for. They laid almost all there supervisor off and then let other employees who jobs they were getting rid of have there jobs, even though they knew nothing about that job and had never done it. This list goes on of things this company does. They could be a great company if they would learn how to run a call center they way that it should. So word of advise Adcomm just because its not your idea does not mean its a bad one. Start listing to your employees if you treat them good they will work hard for you.
it was ok
Order Processing Agent/ Lead on special projects (Former Employee) –  Navarre, FLMarch 8, 2018
Got to meet a lot of people. High call volume some days no breaks, some days 117 calls. Management very nice depending on your department. Good starter job for younger person or older person looking for something to do
It is all about WHO you know NOT what you know
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Mary Esther, FLFebruary 16, 2018
Adcomm is small but carries the complexity of a business 10 times its size. There are constantly new positions added to bring in and/or promote friends and family of current management. They lay off, treat people with no "inside connection" unfairly, and are inconsistent with promotions, benefits, and compensation. Company laid off over 20 people between Xmas and New Years and began hiring within 2 weeks.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
no growth potential, no job security, terrible communication
So much work and nothing to show for it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLFebruary 16, 2018
When I worked for the company it was easy and fast paced. But it was a very time consuming job. As days went by sitting for hours at a time sometimes not even getting a break because of all the calls coming in which would extend to days at a time. Or when they would keep you two hours after your shift with no regards to anything else you may have going on. You slave hours at this job with no room for growth and a dollar raise only after your 90 days and thats it. You could be there for years and not a thing has changed. I would tell anyone who was thinking of applying here, to consider otherwise.
Pros
catered lunch sometimes
Cons
no growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adcomm, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
1.6

1.2Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

1.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight