ADCS Clinics, LLC Employee Reviews

2.3
Ratings breakdown
It Gets Stressful
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIAugust 4, 2018
They expect you too work entirely too much over time. They don’t care how it effects your family. Only thing that matters to them is the company. They do not care about their employees.
Don't trust anyone
prefer not to say (Former Employee) –  Tampa FloridaJuly 20, 2018
Management does not care about office moral or employee safety. You can give 100%loyalty and be left empty handed. Promotions are given based off friendships not your skill set. No proper training, just throw you in and its sink or swim
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
Poor managment team, Low office moral, will work you to death with no compensation
Most selfish company ever
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Corporate in Maitland, FlJuly 12, 2018
The most selfish company I’ve ever encountered! After being there almost 3 yrs the only raise I received was less than 25 cents. They ask you to go above and beyond the call of duty, even trained the new hires for a period of time and was never compensated or considered for advancement in the company. Mind you, the new hires could have been ANYONE right off the street with no real intentions of learning or comprehending the job requirements. They recently changed management so everything is extremely frustrating and everyone is continually micromanaged. If you voice your concerns most likely nothing will be done. The guidelines for attendance are borderline ridiculous. I was ordered to be put on bed rest at 7 months pregnant because of all the stress this company put on me. I wouldn’t be surprised if one day all their employees just got up and walked away...save yourself the stress!!
Pros
You have a job
Cons
Extremely unprofessional, care more about money
Worst micromanaging and abuse to the staff
clinicals (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaJuly 2, 2018
Greedy company, bullying management and mistreatment of employees. Ask them to do way beyond their capabilities because the company is greedy. they are told not to form relationship with patient get what they want and get out of room. Many staff members do 4 to 6 more jobs because of laziness and managerial problems. The management and providers, certain ones have numerous complaints and are free to keep working. They bait you and pick at you until your broken. The worst company I've ever worked for in my life. The raises are pathetic and constant badgering and picking on staff. They continue to let employees with multiple complaints work there and providers safety issues still there.
Pros
Having a job and insurance
Cons
too many to list many above listed to start.
Very unprofessional. Run!
Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJuly 1, 2018
Unpredictable scheduling. Everyone has a clique. The position was not what I signed up for. Management is pretty much a joke. Not a good working environment at all. There is no real team effort. Everyone just smiles and gossips about you later. Higher-ups don't seem to care about anything but money and priority should always be patient care and satisfaction.
Pros
Free samples
Cons
Everything else.It just isn't worth it
Great benefits
Pathology Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLMay 5, 2018
Only 30mins for lunch.
Great benefits that start right away.
Overtime.
Great pay.
Should give 6months raises.
Great work flow.
Easy work.
Stayed busy all day.
Cons
Shortbreaks. Mean co workers
High Energy
Regional Executive Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 1, 2018
Each day was different in which we provide healthcare with patients issues, employee issues, provider issues. I am the main problem solver in my role. I enjoyed the high paced days and the day to day differences made this role exciting and interesting.
Pros
Working with Professionals
Cons
Sometimes stressful