Addison Group

Addison Group Employee Reviews

United States323 reviews
Very professional. Enjoyed no micromanaging. Prompt replies when i had questions. Basically didn't hear from them except every once in a while to check in and see how I was doing. No problems
Pros
Very helpful with initial setup
Cons
benefits, contract
I was working with Meredith Sharp here for a few days and went on one interview and missed another because of a family emergency that was unavoidable. Spoke with her after missing that interview and it was agreed that she would attempt to reschedule and then I was ghosted. Won't return my calls, emails, or even my texts. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL
Cons
Extremely unprofessional
Working with a recruiter on a potential relocation, we had regularly scheduled calls, texts, emails to follow up given our proximity issues and time zone workarounds to follow up on the marketplace following the COVID-19 reopening of the states.

3 months in, my recruiter ghosted me without scheduling a single interview (phone or otherwise). Suddenly, he simply blocked my number and stopped responding to messages. I have tried reaching him through other offices and they never return the call either.

What started as a wellness check turned into recruiter ghosting, plain and siimple.
Cons
masters at disappearing without warning
Very good company to work for and you can get a better idea of how you can get a good thing going with a company that has insensitives.Easy going work place..
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Addison group treats all employees with respect and dignity there is no I did not see one color barrier or ethnic barrier I enjoy working for them all the people I met at my placements were receptive and very nice
Great place to work, I have no compliances. Great Staffing agency, I enjoy helping clients. I'm taking temperatures for covid-19. The company has went above and beyond to help me. I'm so happy to be apart of the team.
They are a company that is not a great place to have help find positions for anyone looking for work. The recruiters they have has no compassion and rude. Very unprofessional as well.
The position I held with Addison Group required minimal of my vast skills. However, due to COVID-19, it allowed me to keep working due to the decrease in my hours as a CNA.
I went to work at Addison to grow with the company. But with this corona vírus I need something to make more money now. It gonna take time to grow with the company. They started with 12$ hour plus 10 hours overtime. The benefits are good too. But I need to start making over 15$ plus 12$ a hour for all the work I do is not enough
Not only do they bash one another they repeatedly lie to candidates about job opportunities just to meet their metrics. The environment is not ideal what’s so ever.
To top it off their payroll screws up pay checks over 50% of the time.
Over the course of my employment at the Addison Group I discovered more and more dishonesty and unprofessionalism in its culture. Addison Group fosters a culture of internal and external back stabbing, lying to candidates/clients, and manipulated policies that put employees pay and job security at risk. They portray to the internal environment they support new employees career development, but if you are not profitable in the first 3-4 months, or if you have a down month you will be fired without warning and not paid for the current business you have. Do yourself a favor and don’t waste your early professional career here.
They found me a data entry job in the area that I have the most experience in of Medical. The position they had was a temporary position with a 6 month contract. The position was perfect fit.
I felt like it was poorly managed. It was very hard to get into contact with someone when I had important questions regarding COVID19. They made me feel as if I didn’t really have a voice. The plus side for a temp position, I was compensated fairly well. I don’t think I will go through a temp agency again though after this experience.
If you are on a team that really cares about your success you will definitely enjoy this job and have everyone behind you rooting for you. Somedays can be very slow and the expectations from the head people of the company can be very unrealistic at time but your manager will likely work with you to get where you need to be.
Very good placement, worked with the Boston office they placed me in a job that fit my skill level and in a company i enjoyed working for. Would recommend them to anyone looking for contract work.
Wonderful temp agency. Great customer services and communication skills. Addison Group will land you a perm position with a reputable company. Trust the process.
Overall successful company and great bunch of people to work with. Hardworking professionals and a great company to start your career in staffing. Management unfortunately not always the best.
Addison Group is a good company to work. They have a helpful and friendly staff members. They will look for assignments to accommodate your schedule. I'm new to the agency and I can't really speak to the compensation/benefits, culture, job/security and management. So far my experience has been ok.
Pros
Convenient locations
It is a staffing company, good company to work for and I would love to continue working for them if I could get a full time position and Insurance benefits.
If you work hard, do as you're told, and show initiative and loyalty, you are likely to be retained indefinitely and eventually offered a promotion.

Corporately owned, but operated largely like a small business.

Leadership needs a LOT of data/proof before changing their approach. They are set in their ways, but that caution has largely led to success for the company.
work hard, play hard environment; culture fit is key; pushes you to excel and exceed expectations; very high standards of performance; they take care of their people