Addison Group Employee Reviews

fun but competitve
FACTORY LINE WORKER/PIECE PRODUCTION (Former Employee) –  Wynne, ARMay 21, 2018
It is a fun place to work but very cut throat and competitve because it is piece work pay. They need to offer paid sick days. Vacation time I am not sure how they do that now been along time since I worked there.
Awesome recruiters!!
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 9, 2018
My recruiter at Addison Group is extremely approachable, personable and professional. A true leader. She encourages training, holds mock phone, and face to face interviews which straighten my communication skills in the field.
Pros
Exceptional recruiters.
Cons
Haven't found any so far.
Exceptionally unprofessional
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 26, 2018
This company is all about politics. The management is terrible. I have never seen managers cuss so much directed at their own internal employees. You can go as high up as the VP and nothing is done.
Pros
Free food, days off
Cons
Low pay, disrespectful managers, forced to stay late/come in early, expected to reply to emails after hours
Addison Group is a Staffing Agency
Staffing Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 11, 2018
Addison Group is a great staffing agency to work for they really work hard to place you in roles suitable to your back ground and they also have great customer service
The Comany was Very Kind
Administrative/Accounting/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 5, 2018
I worked with the company as a temp, they were very supportive, kind, and helpful, and able to find several positions for me. They kept in contact with me through each position and always followed up, which I appreciate.
Great Staffing Agency
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 28, 2018
They were very easy to talk to and work with and cared a lot about finding a job that is a good fit for anyone looking for work in an office setting. Job placement was immediate.
One of the best job's I've every worked.
Multiple Positions (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 13, 2018
I really enjoyed working with the Addison group, everyone was so welcoming and full of life, they were very understanding and very patient with me.I really miss working with them.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Great Place to work...Very Professional
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 7, 2018
They seem to really want you to find a job, not like some agencies where they probably are graded on the number of interviews they have and then you never hear from them again...
Pros
Found me a job after going through different agencies for the last year
Agency
Contract Recruiter (Current Employee) –  G-6 HospitalityFebruary 28, 2018
I have just recently started working for the Agency. I have no issues really so far other than they continuously offered me job below my pay grade. Also I was told I was going to be one thing over the phone and when I got to the Location I was told I was hired for another role.
Great company
Payroll Analyst (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TXFebruary 19, 2018
Great company to work for. I had a great work experience. This was my second time working for Addison an it was great. Fabulous staff and great clients.
it was a job placement
Temp to Perm for CBB (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 12, 2018
Addison helped me find a job that I could call home and make a career. My contact was amazing and did everything to make sure I had a good fit. The hardest part was doing temp jobs and while on the assignment getting attached to the other workers.
You are a temp
Supply Chain (Current Employee) –  TexasFebruary 11, 2018
A temp agency with 0 concern for their "employees". No follow up on your assignments, failure to return calls or emails. 0 vacation accrual, low pay and limited benefits. Seek employment at another agency. You'll thank yourself later.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Ok
Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXFebruary 8, 2018
The recruiters are mean to you when assignments end. They will not respond to your request for references if you decide to get a job on your own. They will use you until you decide to move on. They will black ball you for their own interest.
Pros
Jobs close to home
Cons
Expensive health care cost
Friendly recruiters and eager to find employees job assignments
Primary Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 8, 2018
Working in a fast paced environment. Friendly staff. Supervisors were very welcoming to new employees. I learned how to strive for great customer service.
Pros
Gave positive feedback and always checked in to see how my day went
Cons
Temporary assignments only
Strong ethical company
Human Resource Professional (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 8, 2018
I worked for Addison Group on two occasions. I was treated fairly and given exceptional pay for my professional level. I was told upfront that the position was a temporary one with the possibility of hire. Unfortunately the position didn't go full time. I did the job that I was contracted to do and the management at the company was very pleased with my contribution. Because I am in Human Resources I also had the opportunity to speak with their recruiters from my position as an HR Manager. The company has a good program and has great talent to offer in a contract or permanent position.
Terrible company to work for-all promises were lies
Patient Research Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 7, 2018
Everything that this company promised about the position turned out to be false. They start you making more money than what the actual company would hire you in at and then want to take away over $2.00/hr IF you are hired. They state you will be hired after 90 days with benefits starting then and now they state that is 90-8 hour days and benefits 90 days after the actual hire date. The position was temp to hire and now they are stating IF a position is actually open after you work 800 hours. There has been nothing but problems with pay and all promises and would not recommend anyone work for this company, which is not even based out of Ohio.
Fast-paced and productive sales environment that will challenge you and help you grow!
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 7, 2018
Addison Group is the best place I've ever worked, and I've had several jobs over the past ten years. It's a great environment for sales-oriented individuals who want to learn and grow. The opportunities for advancement here are exceptional, and the leadership is truly invested in helping employees succeed. Those looking for a "work hard, play hard" opportunity will fit in well.
Pros
mentorship, leadership, opportunities for growth
nice people
Data Entry Support (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILFebruary 5, 2018
It was nice working with the HR recruiter. They always got back to me within 24 hrs either phone or email with any questions. I was sent on a job and two duties were not included in the Job Description.
relaxed and steady
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Berwyn, ILJanuary 31, 2018
I worked at a hospital doing reconciliation of cash. I enjoyed my co-workers because we worked as team. Management was showing appreciation of their employees by giving a pizza party every month end,
Pros
friendly atmosphere
Cons
employees was teamplayers
Fun job with nice people and good skills
Cashier at Good Will (Former Employee) –  IllinoisJanuary 31, 2018
Honestly liked learning so many skills, I can say I worked well with my co-workers, and I liked the customers I worked with as well. Great environment and always was learning new things.
Pros
nice people, new skills
Cons
short breaks, un-paid breaks, long shifts, getting called in a lot

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Addison Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

3.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight