Addison Group Employee Reviews

Excited and knowledable work place
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 17, 2018
My review of this company is phenomenial, good company to work for no complaints. the people in general is great and the atmosphere is calm and peaceful.
Great place to work for a contract employee
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 10, 2018
I normally work at my assignment, get my instructions from my supervisor on any pressing issues. I learned the value of asking the important questions as it pertains to my assignment. Most of my fellow employees are personable and compassionate about their job. The hardest part of the job is that that no one is irreplaceable and when the assignment is completed, it's onto the next assignment. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you're needed to compete a task and the pay is great.
Pros
Getting paid weekly
Cons
limited long term assignments
Corey Johnson in Houston was excellent
contract employee (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 4, 2018
Excellent follow through with job possibilities. Notified me when any new opportunities opened. Excellent phone demeanor. Caring and efficient environment.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Wanted longer assignment.
Great Company
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 1, 2018
Great company with a lot of opportunities. Friendly environment. Would recommend to a friend. Continually growing company as well. Would love to keep working here.
Great environment to be in
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 6, 2018
They are very open with all clients and job seekers. Very professional and found employment fairly quickly. The staff are always there for you at any time.
Bad Job Placement Agency
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Golden, COAugust 23, 2018
Placed me one time in a company where the employees were allowed to drink alcohol all day and the management was abusive. They only contacted me for low paying jobs that I was clearly over qualified for.
Pros
None at all
Cons
Too many to count
Customer Service/CBO Biller (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 1, 2018
The company pays well. I worked for Addison for Methodist Hospital and my manger at Methodist was awesome. I learned new ways to do things that would allow me to advance in so many ways. A typical day would consist of billing accounts, reviewing accounts, escalating to next level. The work place culture is amazing. It is a very diverse workplace.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
sometimes they don't respond to calls or find a new assignment right away.
Conventional residential mortgage loan office
[Property Manager, (Owner) (Current Employee) –  Newport, RIJuly 31, 2018
small business mortgage loan office servicing great Boston Metro area.

Doing mortgage presentation to Realtors, business groups, church groups and banks w/o a mortgage loan department

I owned the company and established the management culture i learned from my years in management with IBM. We believed that if you feed someone they eat for a day, teach them to fish and hey eat for a lifetime.

Hardest part was when we had to to NO to a client who wasn,t willing to wait and get a better loan from us and ended up over their heads in a bad mortgage loan.

Watching the joy of clients who get the home of their dreams after being told NO from other mortgage brokers.
Pros
Helping others clean up their credit and become home owners. Unlimited compensation.
Cons
stress if you dont have a good, work life balance.
Great Place to work!
Account Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJuly 31, 2018
Great work hours. Most positions are Monday through Friday with weekends off. Which I really enjoy so that I can attend church and other family functions. Great compensation in pay and benefits
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Distance from my home
Great company
Administrative Assistant/Front Desk (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 25, 2018
Addison is a wonderful company to work with. They are informative with their training and 1x1 meetings. They provide all in house training and support. Everyone is a pleasure to work with daily. Atmosphere is upbeat and positive
Okay
Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 22, 2018
Okay, Short term, only 2 weeks.
Nothing to say.
Too short to recommend.
This is ridiculous for such a short position.
Looking for more.
No more to say.
Great company
Ambulatory Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 22, 2018
Addison's have some great and friendly employees, who are not afraid to listen to what you want and fight to get you what you agree. They help you with your resume and even get you prepared for job interview.
Pros
They will give you a couple of options to chose the company you want to work for
Cons
It's Temporary
Temp Service
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 6, 2018
They are very helpful and answer questions that pertain to job and other descriptions when necessary. The placement works well with your past experiences. They attempt to put you in a position where best fits yours previous job responsibilities.
This is a Temp Agency
Data Entry Payroll (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 27, 2018
Since starting my employment with Addison Group Staffing I have had 3 assignments. Oak Street Health, Northwestern Hospital and last Help At Home. Manangement was fair. The hardest part of the job was when the assignments ended.
Pros
Cons
Lack of work.
Great staff support
Customer Supply Chain Associate II -Morton Salt (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 24, 2018
The office staff is very helpful! they are quick to lend a hand when needed and can answer any questions thrown at them. It is a pleasure to work with them.
Remote Opportunity, Micromanagement by Client
Application Specialist / Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 20, 2018
My client was very enjoyable throughout most of the consulting opportunity.

In the end, management changes made it rather difficult and the culture changed. The work environment became frustrating as the new management preferred a micromanagement style of engagement. As an application developer, continuous interruptions caused extensive delays in producing and satisfying coding needs.
Pros
Remote position, flexible work hours
Cons
micromanagement
temp service
Ultrasound repair technician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 18, 2018
Helped me find employment right out of college. I was and still am grateful to them for that. They are best suited to find work for the professional suit and tie employee as apposed to the highly skilled blue collar employee that I am.
Addison Group
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lonetree, COJune 14, 2018
Again, not sure how to answer this since it is another temp service. They did manage to place me in a specialty office. However the contract was supposed to be for 3 weeks but ended up only being a week.
Pros
They placed me in a specialty medical office
Cons
The contract didn't last
Relaxed workplace
Processor (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 12, 2018
It was a good job got paid every week and had good pay but the only thing was when my contract ended with the employer they ended my contract as well and didn't keep me as an employee
They will not take your side over the employer no matter what
Pre-registration Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 31, 2018
BEWARE!!!! The recruiters are only interested in their job retention. They will tell you to let them know if you have any issues while on assignment you can call them. As soon as you make any complaints against the employer they will make up a reason to end your assignment. Then they tell you they will no longer represent you because you were let go from a previous assignment.....This is a joke of a company. If looking for temp to hire work do not stop here.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Temp agency has no back bone and scared to stand up to the employer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Addison Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

3.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight