Addison Group Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
This is a Temp Agency
Data Entry Payroll (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 27, 2018
Since starting my employment with Addison Group Staffing I have had 3 assignments. Oak Street Health, Northwestern Hospital and last Help At Home. Manangement was fair. The hardest part of the job was when the assignments ended.
Pros
Cons
Lack of work.
Great staff support
Customer Supply Chain Associate II -Morton Salt (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 24, 2018
The office staff is very helpful! they are quick to lend a hand when needed and can answer any questions thrown at them. It is a pleasure to work with them.
Remote Opportunity, Micromanagement by Client
Application Specialist / Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 20, 2018
My client was very enjoyable throughout most of the consulting opportunity.

In the end, management changes made it rather difficult and the culture changed. The work environment became frustrating as the new management preferred a micromanagement style of engagement. As an application developer, continuous interruptions caused extensive delays in producing and satisfying coding needs.
Pros
Remote position, flexible work hours
Cons
micromanagement
temp service
Ultrasound repair technician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 18, 2018
Helped me find employment right out of college. I was and still am grateful to them for that. They are best suited to find work for the professional suit and tie employee as apposed to the highly skilled blue collar employee that I am.
Addison Group
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lonetree, COJune 14, 2018
Again, not sure how to answer this since it is another temp service. They did manage to place me in a specialty office. However the contract was supposed to be for 3 weeks but ended up only being a week.
Pros
They placed me in a specialty medical office
Cons
The contract didn't last
Relaxed workplace
Processor (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 12, 2018
It was a good job got paid every week and had good pay but the only thing was when my contract ended with the employer they ended my contract as well and didn't keep me as an employee
They will not take your side over the employer no matter what
Pre-registration Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 31, 2018
BEWARE!!!! The recruiters are only interested in their job retention. They will tell you to let them know if you have any issues while on assignment you can call them. As soon as you make any complaints against the employer they will make up a reason to end your assignment. Then they tell you they will no longer represent you because you were let go from a previous assignment.....This is a joke of a company. If looking for temp to hire work do not stop here.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Temp agency has no back bone and scared to stand up to the employer.
Physician Office Representative (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 29, 2018
Addison group is a agency that finds you a job. I did not work long for them before was hired by Baylor. All the reps were exceptionally helpful and kind.
fun but competitve
FACTORY LINE WORKER/PIECE PRODUCTION (Former Employee) –  Wynne, ARMay 21, 2018
It is a fun place to work but very cut throat and competitve because it is piece work pay. They need to offer paid sick days. Vacation time I am not sure how they do that now been along time since I worked there.
Awesome recruiters!!
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 9, 2018
My recruiter at Addison Group is extremely approachable, personable and professional. A true leader. She encourages training, holds mock phone, and face to face interviews which straighten my communication skills in the field.
Pros
Exceptional recruiters.
Cons
Haven't found any so far.
Helpful team members
Contract Remote Ambulance Coder (Current Employee) –  VAMay 3, 2018
Excellent experience working with my contact at The Addison Group. She was constantly in contact with me letting me know the status of where the job progression was and was thorough in making sure I was well taken care of.
Exceptionally unprofessional
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 26, 2018
This company is all about politics. The management is terrible. I have never seen managers cuss so much directed at their own internal employees. You can go as high up as the VP and nothing is done.
Pros
Free food, days off
Cons
Low pay, disrespectful managers, forced to stay late/come in early, expected to reply to emails after hours
Addison Group is a Staffing Agency
Staffing Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 11, 2018
Addison Group is a great staffing agency to work for they really work hard to place you in roles suitable to your back ground and they also have great customer service
The Comany was Very Kind
Administrative/Accounting/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 5, 2018
I worked with the company as a temp, they were very supportive, kind, and helpful, and able to find several positions for me. They kept in contact with me through each position and always followed up, which I appreciate.
Great Staffing Agency
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 28, 2018
They were very easy to talk to and work with and cared a lot about finding a job that is a good fit for anyone looking for work in an office setting. Job placement was immediate.
One of the best job's I've every worked.
Multiple Positions (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 13, 2018
I really enjoyed working with the Addison group, everyone was so welcoming and full of life, they were very understanding and very patient with me.I really miss working with them.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Great Place to work...Very Professional
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 7, 2018
They seem to really want you to find a job, not like some agencies where they probably are graded on the number of interviews they have and then you never hear from them again...
Pros
Found me a job after going through different agencies for the last year
Agency
Contract Recruiter (Current Employee) –  G-6 HospitalityFebruary 28, 2018
I have just recently started working for the Agency. I have no issues really so far other than they continuously offered me job below my pay grade. Also I was told I was going to be one thing over the phone and when I got to the Location I was told I was hired for another role.
Great company
Payroll Analyst (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TXFebruary 19, 2018
Great company to work for. I had a great work experience. This was my second time working for Addison an it was great. Fabulous staff and great clients.
it was a job placement
Temp to Perm for CBB (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 12, 2018
Addison helped me find a job that I could call home and make a career. My contact was amazing and did everything to make sure I had a good fit. The hardest part was doing temp jobs and while on the assignment getting attached to the other workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Addison Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

3.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight