AddThis Employee Review

Challenging and fun place to be
Engineering (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAMarch 12, 2013
Smart motivated self starters, not a bunch of egos, but from the top down people that are genuinely interested in helping to push forward. I get the chance to work across teams & with fellow developers that stretch my own skills. I set my goals, working with management to make sure they fit the business; they want me to be a rock star, and will help me achieve it. I like the variety of work, and the fact that my ideas are taken seriously, even turning into real projects.

There is not a ton of structure, it's assumed that we are all adults and we'll work to get results. I put more pressure on my self to achieve than does management, we all work hard. I really enjoy my coworkers, they are the smartest people I've ever worked with. This is a fun place to be, the people are great, the projects are interesting, and we are well taken care of. It seems to be working, the company is growing, making money. This is the first startup I've been with that is genuinely positioned for success.
Pros
respected, well taken care of, collaborative environment, smart people
Cons
no retirement plans

Other AddThis Employee Reviews

Liked working there
Business Intelligence Developer (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VADecember 14, 2016
Were you devastated when Apple made their widely re-butted (pun intended) change to the original peach emoji last month? Do you find yourself slacking off at work this week as you comb through the new emojis in the iOS 10.2 release? If you’re that person who loves finding ways to replace every text message with emojis (often to the dismay of your friends and family), a career that calls for emoji skills could give you the opportunity to “emoji-smith” all day, everyday.
Small Startup on the Big Stage
Campaign Manager (Former Employee) –  mclean, vaJuly 9, 2015
AddThis was a cool place to work. The environment is pretty relaxed and the people are friendly. AddThis is a startup competing with the best and is doing a good job to stay on top of the game.
Pros
Free Lunches, Relaxed Environemnt
Cons
Small Company, Recent Layoffs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AddThis. Our community is ready to answer.

AddThis Reviews by Location