Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 7,886 reviews matching the search See all 13,207 reviews
No review
Vault Worker (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOSeptember 21, 2018
Did not work with this company for a complete year and they were a temp service. They were out of MO and that was to far for me to drive everyday especially for what I was being paid.
Very Productive place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GASeptember 21, 2018
I worked for Adecco staffing for a year and i was assigned to be a warehouse worker and forklift driver during the 3rd shift. the only reason i left is because they didn't hire me full time and i was looking for a company i could grow with and they choose not to hire me.
Pros
Get paid on time
Cons
Not enough pay for the amount of manual labor that was required
Average
Lead Operator, The Bureau of Reclamation Xerox (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDSeptember 20, 2018
It is a temp agency. You usually find the same type of jobs over and over again. They don't seem to have a knack of finding jobs for people with higher levels of education or with a greater skill set. It is almost all entry level at a low rate of pay.
temporary temps
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Peabody, MASeptember 20, 2018
Adecco for myself was a temporary agency that contracted people to warehouse and laboring positions. In most cases they fulfilled their obligations frequently finding new jobs when they were available. how ever their was little to no security and once a busy seasons narrowed most "employees" were left to find new employments on their own accord.
It was a good job
Operations Assembler (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IASeptember 20, 2018
The work culture is fantastic. The people are nice, the pay is great i was provided with free lunches and snacks. You have the oppirtunity to advance and become a fulltine employee
Pros
Free lunches and snacks
Cons
No benefits
Its a great job to work at during the summer lots of hours
Traffic Control Technician Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 20, 2018
Working outside with many different people. It can be a fun place to work or a terrible place all depends on how someone take criticism. Though they are not that good a training people.
Staff augmentation company
Manufacturing Engineer-Trauma (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INSeptember 19, 2018
Great company with good client projects. I worked at the client site in Indiana where they had multiple projects and openings. They are very accessible and prompt when reporting and resolving issues.
poor management, favortisim, absolutely no talkling to anyone in the work place
Material Handler, mix/sorter (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 19, 2018
My 14 yr. old daughter was hospitalized for Gastritis and I was fired because I missed a few days, even though I had to stay at the hospital with my daughter. When I confronted my manager, she told me to re apply in 6 months because that was not an excuse for them to keep me employed.
Pros
Cons
to short breaks - not enough time
interesting
call representative (Former Employee) –  College Station, TXSeptember 18, 2018
Working for adecco was great the management was good. It was the actual employees of Computershare(the company that hired adecco) that made the work place not as enjoyable as it could be.
Fun
Cleaning (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 18, 2018
Production And Customer Service I Was Working Different Jobs And Doing All Kinds Of Different Things it Was Only Temp And Some Days It Wasn’t No Work I Was Just Getting Called In To Different Jobs
Pros
Cons
Short breaks
Decent Temp Agency
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Milford, INSeptember 18, 2018
Its one of the better temp agencies I have worked for. Benefits aren't very good, basically enough for legal reasons. But gets your foot in the door of some of the better companies.
Pros
gets you experience and into hard to get in companies
Cons
poor benefits
it was a great place tp work
house keeper (Former Employee) –  GASeptember 18, 2018
it was great place to work i eork in house keepinh at hotels they also place me at several jobs that increase my employment. i would work for them again
Horrific imbalance
Lead Packager / Trainer (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 17, 2018
Adecco provides mediocre management and those projcec sites reflect that choice. The fastest workers get the charming reward of finishing the slower workers' work. This work environment promotes the "it's not my job" mentality. The buck is continually passed down until someone steps up a does the work.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
Not enough cooperation
productive
Adecco Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILSeptember 17, 2018
I worked in a factory so it was really calm nobody messing with you. I just watched the line and unloaded trucks until my shift was up. I learned how to manage a assembly line. the hardest part of the job is standing in one spot and it being boring but that's my cup of tea. most people cant sit in one spot. management was really cool no problem with them.
benefits
Cons
short breaks
Non
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 17, 2018
My review From ADECCO was a long period of standing but also getting the job before the other shifts come in so many parts to get done mostly keeping your head on right in work place
It's a temp agency
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Cranberry Township, PASeptember 16, 2018
You rely on them to find you a job. You hope it's good and within your parameters and then you work there for a bit and hope that they take you on full time so you don't have to keep trying to work new places.
Prompt Job Placement
Reconcilement Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCSeptember 16, 2018
Adecco was very accommodating for finding me a job quickly. The work was in the area and had the hours that I was looking for, I wish it would have been a more permanent situation.
Alot of stress
Temporary Hire (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, PASeptember 16, 2018
I was assigned to DRS Technologies and the job had alot of stress and training was almost no existent. Temporary hires were not appreciated nor trained properly for assigned tasked. I was told I could ask only certain people for assistance in my work area.
Pros
good pay
Cons
Very little training
Pretty mediocre, could have been better
Picker (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYSeptember 15, 2018
Sure Adecco helped me get the job, but the company I worked under was not really them. Communication between me, Adecco, and this company was very poor but not for lack of trying on my part. I found it very frustrating that every time I tried to contact someone on either side, I got automated messages instead of real people. It is possible to get through, but at the time I was working under them some force had to be used if you wanted someone who wasn't a recorded voice.

The company I worked under wasn't too bad, although the hours were long. They had a really nice break area, and it wasn't impossible to work with the people there. They were strict when they talked about breaks, but it wasn't really enforced when I was there.

You don't really need to worry about job security as long as you keep up with picks, the people that get hired here either usually decide to stay for years or leave within a month or two.
Pros
Good PEAK pay, Lots of benefits, Nice break area
Cons
Very poor communication, Hours nonflexible, Strict and unforgiving work
Poor management
Production Laborer (Former Employee) –  Casa Grande, AZSeptember 15, 2018
This location is ill informed, inconsiderate, manage poorly, understaffed, unknowledgeable about the career services that should be available. Uninformative, and uncooperative.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

54.6K

2.9InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight