Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews

United States9,892 reviews
Found 9,892 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Adecco selected this as a representative review
Love working for Adecco!
This was my second job after not working in 20 years I came here from a department store job that I worked for 3 months. I love being here, the atmosphere it great, I have made a lot of friends here. I enjoy coming into work every day, I don't dread it like the one before. I've recommended this company to my family and friends numerous times.
I don’t know about adecco
I got hired the last part of February/first of March, while the Coronavirus pandemic going on and my job was temporary. I got to work a day, then got let go and I haven’t received my pay from them at all.
Productive place to work.
Busy all day on the phones helping customers get to where they need to go. Managers were awesome at training us and helped us prepare on what to say before going on the phones. The hours were great.
Working from home
Great flexibility, diversity, and benefits. Open Door policy relationship with management which makes it easier to gain trust of both employees and supervisor.
They are always pleasant and helpful.
I enjoy working for Adecco. They are very professional and easy to talk to whenever I had any questions. I have worked for 3 companies through Adecco. I enjoyed each assignment.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Family
It was great working with them until the out break of the coronavirus where we was asked not to due to the pandemic they helped us filed for unemployment while we waited for things to get back to normal
Na
The job at Adecco is okay just started working after not working for two years. They found me online and I went to the office and for the next two months waiting for the job
Adecco is the bottom of the barrel!
NO ONE at Adecco will ever help you with anything, unless it somehow benefits them. They will lie to you, furlough you or end your job without bothering to tell you (I found out by going in and my badge suddenly didn't work!). They will not respect or value you in any way. You are just a butt in a chair to them, and they won't even let you use the bathroom in their office because, "It's for employees only." Well WTF am I then? The ONLY time I have EVER accepted an assignment through Adecco is when I've been totally DESPERATE for work. The only reason I gave them one star is that there is no way to leave no stars. They deserve a minus 10!!!!!
Former employee
Blue diamond job site Super slow and boring you can learn everything in 2 hours that job is very repetitive I don't even think I spoken to any upper management people they just need bodies to feel empty positions the hard part they never have morning or mid shifts available on the bright side you do get paid weekly and it's pretty fair
good place to work
its been a good job. the people have been nice and helpful. i feel like im heard and valued. ive learned to pace myself at work and that hard work get you far.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Adecco?
They hire temps with the promise of going permanent but usally doesnt happen
I worked as a temp got a 678 thousand dollar payment from one of the clients and they laid me off after the payment posted. The account was unresolved for months and the client stopped paying I contacted them and they paid me felt used once I collected the payment they let me go!
Great
I interviewed with 3 other canidates at the same time. Went well. Started my assignment the next day. Wasnt to happy about the pay rated offer but I took the offer. I needed a change in job.
Staffmark temporary staffings
Picker packer keep track of orders forklifts sort materials and restock warehouse experiences answer customer order via phone and online and track orders
A great place to find a long-trem contract to hire job.
I had a good experience working with Adecco. Most of the assignments I was given; I was to learn from the experience and apply that knowledge at my next assingment.
Experience
Work Schedules wasn't organized (Run arounds).
English Wasn't spoken much, everything was in spanish. Had trouble understanding and trying to find Manger to better understand the task.
It really depends
The reps I dealt with at first were kind of stand offish and they acted like they didn't want to help but the reps I deal with now are great but the assignment is ruining the experience for me
Fair company
You can get plenty of hours working with this company unless you're lazy. Adecco is a fair company and is willing to help you grow if you're willing to expand.
Learned so much!
Supervisors took time to teach me hogs they didn’t have to, and pushed me toward success. I never thought I would enjoy factory work so much! I got to learn about the machines and tools and how everything functions. Overall it was a great experience!
Friendly people
They give you an opportunity to start at new places of employment. they give the hr support directly to you. They make sure you're prepared for the new jobs.
Amazing place to work!
All employees and managers are kind and fun while also being productive and encouraging! Probably my favorite job, I would go back in a heartbeat! You can't go wrong here.
High Stress Unorganized
To the point, Adecco as a whole is great for staffing and helping people find job positions. As an employee (Account Manager) it was a horrible, stressful environment. Overworked, management has unrealistic expectations and they’re aware that their “training” isn’t really proper training. Your assigned accounts change often with little knowledge of the client company info so it’s difficult to truly assist clients
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.
5.9K
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Adecco.