Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 8,044 reviews matching the search See all 13,528 reviews
Non Chalante attitude
Retail Merchandiser/Resets (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WINovember 15, 2018
I’ve had a lot of issues with communication on their behalves. They like to push everything on to you. Just poor management all around. One employer I was working for told me I was getting a raise of $2. And I asked about it 2 weeks later, he promised it would be back dated the 2 weeks and assured me I’d be paid. Then let me go and adecco never knew about the raise. So I was jipped 100’s of dollars in back pay.
Pros
Fast placement
Cons
Terrible management
Nice job to work at mostly
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  High Point, NC 27262November 15, 2018
It was a great help especially around the holidays, when i needed extra cash. I had a great opportunity to learn new skills and meet new people from all over. The company dinners were pretty good too.
Work yourself to death and get fired when your body gives out.
Molding Operator (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit, MONovember 15, 2018
I started here hopeful for a great new position to gain new skills in a safe environment with mature people. This IS NOT what Adecco has to offer. To start, the factory floors were constantly soaked in machine oil and excess lids that create a huge hazard for employees. The operator assistants seem to take every opportunity not to do their job, and it’s only reinforced by the lack of management above them. They treated me like dirt for my age, openly threatened my job security, and then fired me even with proper communication and a doctors note. They expect every employee to act as a machine and have no empathy for them.
Pros
The pay seems decent at first
Cons
You can’t get payed enough to breathe in plastic fumes and work yourself to death.
Awesome Professional
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CANovember 15, 2018
Workplaces worldwide are changing, so it’s time to push against traditional ways of thinking. There’s no longer a norm to conform to. Whatever our business, whatever our sector, we must look to the future and be ready to rise to the challenges ahead. We must familiarise ourselves with the workplace landscape ahead and start building the foundations of the organisational changes it may demand, and the opportunities it will have to offer.

Our vision is to ensure that people across the globe are inspired, motivated, trained and developed to embrace the future of work. To be in environments where they are empowered to thrive, stimulated to succeed and given every chance to make their individual futures better and brighter than ever before.
Pros
Professional
Adecco Staffing
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 14, 2018
I enjoyed working at adecco staffing I wish that I could have found a solid job instead of being bounced around from job to job I want a steady job and position
Unorganized
Gift Wrapper/Picker (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 14, 2018
This was a seasonal job. I was a picker/packer in local warehouse .Didn't receive much training. Position was eliminated after Christmas. Would not want to do this job permanently.
Meh.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, OHNovember 14, 2018
I worked at a company called Candle-Lite, as a temp worker through Adecco. Adecco was great, Candle-Lite was awful. It was supposed to be four ten hour days a week, but they would send me home after two to five hours, regularly.
Pros
None where I worked, but Adecco has really good service, and flexible hour hiring
Cons
Whatever company you end up working at, you're gonna be stuck there for a while until you can get a new assignment, or you just leave.
Adecco
Porter/Construction (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 14, 2018
Awesome agency very professional and welcoming staff for temp agency Adecco can get you permanent work depending on the type of position you’re looking for if only they provided staffing for a wider range of businesses
good and intellegent people
Converter Repair Assistant (Former Employee) –  Union, NJNovember 13, 2018
Very good working environment with good people and always takes care of their workers. hope to go back anytime they call me. it was nice working there.
good
Cons
not to nice at time
Not the best temp agency to work for
Temporary Staff Associate (Former Employee) –  South Burlington, VTNovember 13, 2018
Working through Adecco Staffing was usually more of a headache than a help when it came to employment. They were terrible at communicating between the company of assignment and the employee even though it was required, and quite often the assigned place of employment had to circumvent the rules for things such as need for time off or lack of notice of scheduling changes to make up for Adecco's lack of proper action.
quick pace environment.
Report Structure (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 13, 2018
The work was quick pace and very demanding because everything goes really fast. Have to be very observant and detail orientated with the work because data are extremely important.
Great opportunity for college students in the summer
TEMP WORKER/WAITSTAFF (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 13, 2018
Any temp agency is a great opportunity for college students in the summer, however Addecco stand out over most that are located nearby San Antonio. They do not require certain hours to be met in order to still be employed, it is entirely up to the individual.
Pros
Networking amongst various backgrounds of co-workers
Cons
Sometimes very inconsistent with hours
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 12, 2018
Add eco was a very good and productive place to work plus you will have worthy benefits. If you hard hard enough you will possibly become an associate of NIKE which have better benefits and more pay.
Fair Place To Work
Materials Handler / Section Head (Current Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXNovember 11, 2018
They delivered on what they promised. I have no issues. I delivered for Adecco on my end and was offered a permanent position in the company I was a temp for.
Pros
They delivered on what they promised.
Cons
Need to get used to Warehouse environment.
temp
Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Union City, CANovember 11, 2018
another temp place that i have tried until i found a permanent career. The pay is low, but at the time that was over ten years ago, so go figure. it was a check.
Pros
check
Cons
temp
it was a cool place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Flowery Branch, GANovember 10, 2018
I spent about a year with adecco and they were able to help me maintain a job for that time. When they reassigned me, they sent me to a place were the working condition was unbearable.
Ability to match skill set with available positions
Legal Proofreader/Assistant (Former Employee) –  Frankfort, KYNovember 10, 2018
A typical day at work consist of adequate job placement and resume review. If you are consistant and loyal Adecco will place you once a job has ended.
Pros
Job placement
Cons
Prejudiced towards distant placement
decent pay without benefits
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  East Liberty, OHNovember 9, 2018
as a temp agency they pay decent but you don't receive any benefits and receiving call in days are rare. they don't care if you are sick or have an emergency.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
benefits, time off
it was ok as a temporary job
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 8, 2018
I worked thru adeccco at cardinal health, which after 60 days of working cardinal health bought out my contract with Adecco and hired my as a cardinal health employee
Pros
got a full time job
Cons
its a temporary job placement
very professional
Warehouse work loading and unloading (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CANovember 8, 2018
working for adecco staffing was a great experience i learned to interact with different people and different stages of being under pressure and how to deal with it i learned how to properly load and unload a trailer and how to maintain a satisfactory clean work space.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

54.7K
44.1K
33K

See reviews about

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss