Adecco Employee Reviews

54.4K
43.9K
32.8K
Found 7,655 reviews matching the search See all 12,791 reviews
Adecco can be an enjoyable company to work with.
Office Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Marysville, OHJuly 16, 2018
The company has great connections for placements that can turn into great temp to hire positions. The atmosphere in the Adecco office seemed very relaxed and energetic.
Pros
Quick pay increases.
Cons
The staff can be disorganized.
Great working with Smyrna GA Office
Business Analyst - Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Ocean Springs, MSJuly 16, 2018
I transitioned into retirement while working a temporary assignment at Adecco. Everyone in the Smyrna, GA office was extremely helpful. Would work with them again in the future.
Job location and work not appealling
DATA ENTRY CLERK (Former Employee) –  East Lansing, MIJuly 16, 2018
long and redundant
mail-merge letters
no complaints about management
quiet and boring
very congested traffic area
the relaxed dress code and the hours
Pros
relaxed dress code and hours
Cons
location and job was mind numbing
Fast paced
Associate (Former Employee) –  Saint Paris, OHJuly 16, 2018
Where to begin, nice pay, friendly environment, overtime schedule was all over the place, didn't know about overtime ahead of time, it would be in the middle of the work day when management called for overtime
Pros
Pay
Cons
Unknown overtime
Warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Orange, CTJuly 15, 2018
We work building or packing razors the have different shifts and different machines to work on we wore ear plugs and safety goggles some ares require hair and beard caps
fun workspace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAJuly 14, 2018
very fun and made work less stressful. very understanding in work hours. training was well explained and team leaders were great leaders. Enjoyed my work days in this company.
it a temp place
Office Support (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJuly 13, 2018
They try to help you find work
Sometimes I did Accounting job or Administration job.
Most time they do get you work the person has to call everyday in order for them to know you are looking for work.
Pros
It ok when they call you for work
Cons
Not working all the time
Laid back work ethic
Electrical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLJuly 13, 2018
Company is laid back, and if any problems come up, you can always talk to someone. The supervisors are relaxed, and don't try to throw their weight around. Leads are always busy, not just sitting behind a desk writing up work orders
Pros
working in a/c is great
Cons
short lunch breakc
They was happy to place you
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 12, 2018
Adecco is a fast going environment for someone whom needs to get back on their feet and provide good training to help you further your career. And the jobs was local and easy to get to.
Pros
Metro Accessible
Cons
Sometimes no jobs are available
the hardest part of the job
Temp (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTJuly 12, 2018
there is no over time and no addvacment there also is not a steady stream of work and was laid off for a good deal of time . I was payed on time and the jobs were not to far from where I lived
Pros
payed on time
Cons
no advancement
Good culture, values employees, needs advancement in technology
Client Services Manager (Branch Manager) (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 12, 2018
The company truly believes in its values/mission. They place a great deal of focus on treating their employees well. However, their payroll systems, workforce management systems, and other technology is lacking.
Productive and has computer for employees use and free coffee at some of the jobs
Proctor Examiner/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 11, 2018
Ithink that Adecco is a professional staffing agency and they do go out of their way to assist their applicants in finding productive employment. Overall the staff is fantastic.
Pros
Free coffee, computer usage on breaks and TV to watch on lunch
Cons
30 min lunches are ok.
Completely Unfair and Racist Company
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 11, 2018
I worked in a couple different departments, and the managers would pick their favorites and treated the rest like we were nothing. The actual employees were extremely rude to the temps. They were racist towards whites. One of the managers was a little to close with the females and it was very uncomfortable to work there.
Pros
Cons
Short Breaks, Racist, Low Pay
Ok
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYJuly 11, 2018
When in doubt work for adecco. They are a good company to work for for the most part would be better if you got all the pay and if it was just like workin for the company where u are placed. Original workers straight through the company look down on people who go through adecco.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
No paid time off
I enjoyed Working for aDECCO
technical support during O.R. procedures (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 11, 2018
My typical work day started pretty early maybe around 6:30am. I learned a lot about Sterile Processing. The Managers were very fair and helpful when needed. The hardest part of this job was not having a set schedule and the most enjoyable part of this job was being able to be up close and personal in the Operating Room.
Pros
Learning, Room or growth, on job training
Cons
Flex Schedule
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Casa Grande, AZJuly 10, 2018
Good place to work. They can help you find all kinds of jobs. The staff is friendly and very courteous. They go out of their way to help you understand what is required of you.
nice meeting & working with new people
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 10, 2018
enjoyable... opportunity to try new companies before settlling on a permanent one made working here worth my time and effort.
Some companies arent as accommadating but Adecco was good.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
you have to let them know what your goals are
Employment at Adecco
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 10, 2018
I enjoyed working at Adecco, but their numbers were low and they had to lay off staff. I typical work day would be inspecting cable boxes for flaws and correct labeling, ensuring all parts were assembled for shipment. There really wasn't anything difficult with the position and I enjoyed working and having an income to support my family.
Pros
decent wage
Cons
lay off
If you enjoy per diem type work
Manufacturing (Current Employee) –  Charleston, WVJuly 10, 2018
In my assignment anything after 8 was considered OT - That was great... However, there was zero opportunity for growth for the job that I was doing. To get hired on with the company that had placed me I would have to do a completely new type of work. Zero paid holidays or PTO due to the minimum hours needed to be eligible. The faculty in which I worked had scheduled shutdown weeks and holidays off which bumped us out of eligibility. Benefits were offered but the weekly amount to obtain those wasn't feasible.
To much work and little pay
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 10, 2018
Adecco is a good company...but theres alot of work...alot of overtime...and i dont think its fair with the pay rate they where paying us...breaks should be longer according to how long we stand on our feet.
Pros
3 breaks...locker for belongings
Cons
To short breaks...unfair pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

41out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Adecco.

Powered by Comparably