Adecco

United States9,322 reviews

Found 9,322 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,931 reviews
tempassignmentagencytemporaryaddecopermanentplacementaddecco

Temporary stafffing solutions company

Adecco found a temp to hire job for me and it worked out well. I worked as a temp for one year and became a permanent employee for the customer. Adecco was very supportive during the temporary period.

When the job ends your left without a job the good thig is that the job you are assigned is a great opportunity to learn new things.

Great support from company. Great benefits.Not much steady employment if the job is just a job. I have had an amazing opportunity to be employed by ADECCO. they are a stepping stone in the right direction

Adecco insights

Based on 2,855 survey responses
What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues

Nice work environment, caring and concerned staff agency members.

Great job assignments, even the H.R. staff when I spoke to them were always kind and cordial. Great place to work at. Nothing bad to say, love the work assignments when work was available, also looking the staff for me to get long term assignments with the companies I qualified for. Great work culture as well.

Great job, if you're in the clique

Adecco is scared to death to demote or discipline any person in a protected class, no matter how poorly they perform. So, the culture is horrible and you're subject to termination at the whim of someone who has decided not to like you. Junior high drama is actively encouraged. Rarely are individual needs or concerns addressed (I went nearly a month without a locker), and they seem to enjoy terminating people close to their eligibility date for benefits. Once terminated, you have to trust that someone will retrieve your personal belongings, because you're immediately banned from the facility (for fear you might confront the "supervisor " who canned you without any documented reasoning). If you're unlucky enough to fall out of favor, get ready for an extremely hostile and punitive environment.

Adecco Staffing

The job I was contracted out to do in of itself was rewarding. The people I worked with in the company I was hired out to were fantastic. However, Adecco themselves were lacking in any constant communication and any updates. I would typically hear from others that were also contracted out from a different staffing companies before I would hear any announcements from my staffing company. Aside the hours I had to work and lack of communication, I would still rate them decently. Because they won't be very involved in what happens while you are contracted out.

Pros

Friendly coworkers

Cons

No work life balance

It was chill

It was not chill in fact, I could not stand working here. It was fun some days, some days not. Most days I wanted to leave and say “frick off” to everyone

We peeking clothes, shoes, and more

Company is good everything you work together, supervisor was very good guys I want one to go back there, too many people need to go back there all my friends.

September 27, 2022
Thanks so much for the 5-star review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and could help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

Fast paced work makes the time fly

Super easy work you know what you will be doing every day. Some overtime but it wasn’t terrible I really enjoyed the week shutdowns we had for Christmas and July

September 21, 2022

Good

Good company with great benefits . Staffing is tough but adecco reputation made it easier to find clients and employees. Good first job for someone looking to enter the HR world

September 19, 2022

It’s a job

Mostly known for sending to Nike. Good company to work for, although the pay could be a bit better. They get you to work fast depending on what you’re looking for

September 16, 2022
Thanks so much for the review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us! If you haven't already be sure and download our new associate mobile app to help you manage your assignment and payroll details.

Good place to work for

I enjoyed my time at Adecco. It was challenging at times but the job was ok. Met lots of new people and my team was great. I would recommend working here.

September 16, 2022
Thanks so much for the great review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us! If you haven't already be sure and download our new associate mobile app to help you manage your assignment and payroll details.

Eh

It was an ok experience people are nice and try to help but no actual training goes on factory a mess nobody is friendly to one another Bht hey give it a shot if U need a job

Not Paid Correctly

I had many issues at Adecco when I was working there. One big thing that stood out was that I was NOT paid correctly. I've never had this issue at another job like this. I couldn't believe this and heard that others also had the same issue.

Pros

benefits, easy to apply and get hired

Cons

missing money from paycheck, little to no communication

September 16, 2022
We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with your assignment. We are escalating your feedback to the local management team for review.

The company wasn't bad

The company wasn't bad. The pay wasn't so fantastic. At some point we had very little job to do because most of our job responsibilities were moved to Mexico. They paid for some days we couldn't work during the Dallas snow incidence. The management was ok but there was little opportunity for growth and promotion. The job offers you the opportunity to learn new things because you get to work with different types of machines in various departments.

keeps you busy

its pretty nice working here. everyone is friendly and team oriented. they welcome questions and always support each other. They installed fans to keep everyone cool and they give us an additional 10 minute break when it gets too hot.

September 9, 2022

Not a good place to work at all nor work life balance at all

Do not work for this company they do not care about anything going on in your personal life no matter what it is they give points for anything that might come up in your life and they don’t care. They are way to strict with there rules. Would not recommend working at this company. They have a point system that is really ridiculous and selfish if you have a medical condition or sick family member ex: kids and if there sick and have to miss you they will still give you a point. They really don’t care about there employees

September 9, 2022
We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with the local branch. We are escalating your feedback to the local management team for review.

Don't work here

I was offered employment. They called me and emailed me repeatedly in a 24 hour period to complete it. I did complete it all in a quick manner. Provided everything needed. I informed them I had already completed what was required. They asked for paperwork I had already filled out and submitted. Disorganized.Gave notice at my prior job because they gave me a start date. Emailed me a day later to say the position was filled and I would need to commute an hour away to another facility. I had reached out to them because I thought the position was filled and was reassured it was not and I was set to go. It was unnecessary for them to misrepresent themselves. Lack of transparency. The whole process was unassuring and worrisome. Lack of professionalism.

September 2, 2022

Great company to work for

Great job, people and benefits. I would encourage candidates to apply and give their career a chance with Adecco staffing. They are also located in multiple states and countries.

September 2, 2022

Good temp job.

Good management. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions while performing their duties. The noise level in the work environment and work areas can be loud.

Pros

Temporary

Cons

pay

August 29, 2022

Good company

Good company with a lot of perks. They offer you to get part of your paycheck early. They oay weekly and it is good temp agency to work with. They take care of you.

August 29, 2022

Creo que es una buena compañía para trabajar

Mi experiencia con adecco fue muy buena, y en el momento que no me sentí conforme, hable con ellos y me ubicaron en otra compañía , recomiendo ampliamente a adecco como oficina de empleo

August 30, 2022
Muchas gracias por la excelente revisión, nos complace que hayamos brindado un excelente servicio de atención al cliente y que podamos ayudarlo en su búsqueda de trabajo. ¡No olvides referirnos a tus amigos y familiares! Si aún no está seguro y descargue nuestra nueva aplicación móvil asociada para ayudarlo a administrar su asignación y detalles de nómina.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.0Personal Development
3.4Career Opportunities
2.9Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight