Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 8,203 reviews matching the search See all 13,828 reviews
NO...just NO
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Blawnox, PAJanuary 17, 2019
Terrible agency, only thing it seems they care about staffing are warehouses where you are promised one thing and you get another. Lines of communication are always closed it seems so you can never get ahold of the people you need.
Temporary Employment Agency
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 17, 2019
I enjoyed the temporary jobs on which I was placed. My employment with Clean Harbors was a result of my working a temporary job with Safety Kleen (Clean Harbors purchased a division of Safety Kleen).

My managers with Safety Kleen and Clean Harbors were excellent.
Good Job and Relaxed environment
Temp (Former Employee) –  Rutland, VTJanuary 17, 2019
adecco was a laid back environment and good people to work with, great place to go, no regrets, flexible schedule with in reasons and management was great as long as you could explain yourself
Pros
good people
Cons
nothing
Get to learn new skills and try new jobs
Admin Assistant Assignments (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 16, 2019
Been with the temp agency has showed me a lot of things and what I am capable of in other fields that I think I didn't have experience in that build butt just being a quick and fast learner I can adapt to any type of job long as I am getting trained for it
Good company to work for
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Washington, PAJanuary 16, 2019
Adecco is a good company to work for. Great community involvement. Flexible schedules. Competitive pay and benefits. The company is nationwide so many opportunities if willing to travel.
Pros
Community involvement
Cons
no upward advancement
productive
Food & Beverage Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 16, 2019
Great experience working there overall. The staff was friendly and very hands on. I like the choice fo jobs you could obtain working there and the experience.
Great place to work and network with others
Administrative Assistant (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Frankfort, KYJanuary 16, 2019
Provided different opportunities for workplace jobs and places to meet new people; networking. I enjoy working at Adecco; there just isn't enough job assignments.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
No paid Time Off
nice place to work
Data Entry/Recruiter/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 16, 2019
I enjoy helping people get jobs. There needs to be a little more organization between the offices and production floor where we send the people out after recruiting them. Other than that, Adecco is a fun, fast pace and take care of its employees!
Pros
Lunches, pay
Cons
short breaks
temp to hire company
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCJanuary 16, 2019
this company is a temp service. they provide temporary contract jobs

they provide jobs in the production and office setting fields. they do have contract with good paying companies
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  College Station, TXJanuary 15, 2019
a typical day is getting trained on jobs , taking calls , making calls , what ever you are trained to do you will do. The people that you work with there are amazing people and you can ,meet some really cool people and become good work friends.
Pros
a lot of breaks
Cons
30 min lunch
Basic staffing company
Work Order Processor I (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 15, 2019
Branch management is not as responsive as they could be. It is hard to get holiday pay.
They have good companies to work for, but you don't hear much from them.
Pros
good pay, good companies to work for
Cons
not a lot of communication between the branch and employee, holiday pay is hard to attain
Bad business
Stocker/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Parkersburg, WVJanuary 15, 2019
Just a horrible place to work it was never consistent with this business it was always a hit or miss so I never knew when I would work even when I would call and leave a message they would fail to call me back.
ok job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Mount Airy, NCJanuary 15, 2019
ok place to work. only was a temporary job. moved stuff around and stocked. remodel for Walmart. good experience. worked with good supervisors. probably wouldn't do it again
Typical Temp Service
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Marysville, OHJanuary 15, 2019
This is a typical temp service. Worked for an automotive manufacturer and it was very fast paced. The work was repetitive, but not extremely difficult.
Best short term assignment staffing company
Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYJanuary 15, 2019
I liked working for Adecco yet I was often put in situations where I lacked contact when needed or an employee had a pay issue. I often required special materials for our project and had to think outside of the box to compensate for lack of attention due to adecco not responding to calls or ignoring issues that needed attention outside of staffing. Adecco often was unsure about very important issues brought up daily at my assignment such as holiday pay and in one scenario mixed up names of employees which led to quite a bit of confusion.
Pros
Oppurtunity for advancement
Cons
Lack of responsibility
Factory Job
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYJanuary 15, 2019
Assembly Line. It was a hot environment with unexpected hours either added or taken away. We were worker bees. Short brakes not allowed to speak to each other, and polluted air.
Pros
I was lucky to have a job
Cons
bad on the body
Overall Good First Job
Work Distribution (Former Employee) –  Scotia, NYJanuary 15, 2019
Wasn't the best job in the world, but I met alot of good hardworking people over there. The management was very positive as well also. I could end up going back there in the future
Pros
Always Hiring
Cons
Temporary Work
for a temp company its ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COJanuary 14, 2019
Ive worked on and off for Adecco in different states and locations. Its difficult to rate them overall because each office has different people and positions available, but overall they were good to work for until I found a permanent position.
Fun place to work, and good pay for temp service
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJanuary 14, 2019
had to put on clean room suit, to go disinfect the big area which they make different medicines for hospitals. But great lunch area, like restaurant, you can eat steak, hamburgers etc. from a chef.
Pros
some time free lunch when manager thinks you did good work.
Cons
Had to put on clean suit all the time.
good place to work,
Press Brake Operator (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAJanuary 14, 2019
12 hour shift where i was sent to, laid back and fun work, trainers and supervisors were lenient and helped you learn, management responded well to constructive criticism.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

54.8K

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Adecco.

Powered by Comparably