Adecco Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Keep looking
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaAugust 15, 2018
I thought temp work was the way to go until I found something permanent--nope! In my first assignment, I was harassed and left go. My next assignment was a disaster from day one--poor communication, I was told it was to lead to FT employment--it did not. The actual job was a nightmare and I received NO support from Adecco. I guess temping is fine if there are no issues on the job, but if there are, don't count on any help from this company.
Pros
there were none
Great Temporary Services Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLAugust 12, 2018
They really went out of their way to make sure that you were safe and well accepted in any position they sent you on. They would meet you the first time at your intended position to make sure you got settled in correctly.
Worst Temp Agency Ever
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Ewing, NJAugust 10, 2018
I worked in the same assignment for 3 years. Never became permanent, although I was consistently chosen for special projects which would imply I was pretty darn great at my job.
Cons
Great place to work for a temporary job and you get to meet very nice While working I gained life long experience people.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MD moved to Virginia.August 7, 2018
I have worked for ADECCO for many years. They treated me with respect, dignity and professionalism. I gained life long experience I will carry with me.
Pros
Happy to offer me a job.
Cons
Job is only temporary and you have to call every day that you are available.
Best place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dulles, VAJuly 30, 2018
That are the most honest, hard working agency I've ever seen. They truly mean it when they say they are trying to find you employment. Best company ever
Hours
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Frankfort, KYJuly 17, 2018
Hours and schedule was flexible. enjoy working for Adecco. All assignments fit my degree and where a great experience. Pay was compensated on your skills and were truly fair.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Assignments were sometimes short
Adecco can be an enjoyable company to work with.
Office Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Marysville, OHJuly 16, 2018
The company has great connections for placements that can turn into great temp to hire positions. The atmosphere in the Adecco office seemed very relaxed and energetic.
Pros
Quick pay increases.
Cons
The staff can be disorganized.
it a temp place
Office Support (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJuly 13, 2018
They try to help you find work
Sometimes I did Accounting job or Administration job.
Most time they do get you work the person has to call everyday in order for them to know you are looking for work.
Pros
It ok when they call you for work
Cons
Not working all the time
Managers did not support staff
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grand Blanc, MIJune 25, 2018
Had many job assignments but had to leave when the manager allowed the customer to swear at me and treat me badly. The manager stood up for the customer as if it is ever acceptable to be verbally abused by a manager when on assignment.
Micro managing on a high level
Admin Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 19, 2018
Was subject to humiliating discrimination, my manager would look me up and down and critique my clothes and hairstyles. Then she tried to lie to my face and say she didn't intend to discriminate after I said her actions were unlawful offenses. This was in no way Adecco's fault, but I don't think they took the mater seriously, which doesn't look good for anyone.

Comment – July 12, 2018

Both of my staffing agents were very nice, though. And they paid weekly,which is always convenient.

Cut throat and limited
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 17, 2018
I think that to start you need to know someone to get a decent job. Once you prove your self it gets easier if you are not going against someone they know.
Pros
Help when you can't find something permanent
Cons
Hard to obtain a permanent job
Lack of Assignments
Contracted Administrative Support (Associate) (Former Employee) –  Dulles, VAJune 15, 2018
My people at Adecco did not answer messages promptly; did not give frequent regular assignments, even though I had been working with Adecco since 2002.

Poor office management, however the Branch Manager was a great guy. They did not give me enough work.
Pros
Variety of assignments
Cons
Not enough steady assignments, poor communication from Branch Office
Temporary Hire
Temporary-Hire Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJune 13, 2018
This agency provided temporary places for employment while I was seeking full-time employment with benefits.

My work experiences with this company provided insight of work environments that were better suited to my work style and personality.
Pros
Good exposure to different work environments
Cons
No benefits
Decnt temp agency
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 6, 2018
Adecco Staffing helped me with employment during the summer before, I had to return to school for the fall. My shift was from around 12pm-8pm, with a few chances for overtime. Employers was very strict about what type of water bottles and snacks could be at work station. Very repetitive and mundane tasks.
They treated me fairly and provided me with temp to hire work quickly
Office Support (Former Employee) –  Marysville, OH 43040May 22, 2018
Was looking for temp to hire work and then to get hired on direct. They were good to find me temp work quickly which would of turned into permanent work employment but we were moving out of the area.
Pros
Found me Temp to Hire work quickly
temporary position
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 9, 2018
My placement with Adecco was temporary, however, they found me a position where I went on to work for ten years. It was a nice staffing agency to work for.
Very active in finding job placement
Administrative Assistant III (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 24, 2018
I have enjoyed working with Adecco thus far. I was place in an awesome position with awesome people and am having a great experience. The staff generally does their best to assist me with any questions or concerns.
Very supportive
administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAApril 18, 2018
Temp agency had no control over on site activities. Would have liked them to show more interest in that. Pop in and have a look.Very supportive though and interested in placing the right people in the right position
Pros
Staffing Consultants cooperative, listen and supportive
Cons
Low pay and no benefits
Good to get your foot in the door
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXApril 16, 2018
I have been with them since 6 mobths with the same client. They do not offer any Benefits!
I am waiting right now to be hired permanently by the client.
Pros
Weekly pay via direct deposit, pays on time, good communication with employees.
Cons
No Job security, no benefits
This is a great company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 4, 2018
We are always busy at different locations. Our management is easy to work with. The hardest part of the job is to make sure you are able to do the jobs that you are assigned to. The workplace culture is professional and relaxed at the same time. The most enjoyable part of the job is the associates that work there, they are easy to talk.
Pros
Health benfits
Cons
nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

54.5K
44K
32.9K

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

4.0Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.