Adecco Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

no management
csr-assembler (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNAugust 15, 2018
no management then moved office to knoxvile from johnson city, tn

no benefits just weekly pay never hear from them . girls were helpful

when you contacted them
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
worked for company not them never seen them
Great temporary agency to work for
CUSTOMER SERVICER REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLAugust 7, 2018
Adecco assignments were great. They tried to place you with the type of company that you would benefit from.. If you decided to pursue that type of career. The great advantage of working through a temp agency is that you get to do an evaluation of the company before decising that you would like to become a premanent employee.
Be carful and watch your paystubs.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJuly 31, 2018
I worked for this company for about a year. The company was not relay helpful when it cam to helping me get the scheduled I was promised. When new workers came in they got the shift many of us before the new hire was promised. I had a complaint about my pay not being correct and they ignored me for 3 weeks.
Pros
It is a job
Cons
They are unprofetional.
Great to Work With
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJuly 26, 2018
The management was great to work with. They were supportive with the contract company's management and simple issues were not blow out of perspective because of that.
stationary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAJuly 25, 2018
You would come in and go to your desk and prepare to take calls. You would take orders for company you worked for because its multiples and you corrected orders and fixed any issues that came up.
Pros
sit down all day
Cons
wasnt really flexible
Loved the company.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 23, 2018
I loved the people here, unfortunately you did not know some days if you had a job or not. They tried their best trying to keep as many agents they could but sometimes there just was not a high enough call volume. If this place was permanent I would love to be here but Unfortunately it is not, but if you need somewhere to get started I definitely recommend here.
Customer Service with a Team Effort
Customer Service (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJuly 23, 2018
Adecco currently is the temporary agency for Radial, former GSI Commerce. Training is paid for and thorough. If you’ve never worked in a fast paced call center before, this wouldn’t be the place for you.
Fast Paced Job with little Help in learning curve.
Customer Service Rep Citi Cards (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDJuly 18, 2018
It was a decent job. Addecos Management weren't that great honestly. They didnt care about the employees one bit. they were soley focused on the the clients needs.
Pros
Great lunch breaks
Cons
Everything else was terrible.
fun workspace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAJuly 14, 2018
very fun and made work less stressful. very understanding in work hours. training was well explained and team leaders were great leaders. Enjoyed my work days in this company.
Productive and has computer for employees use and free coffee at some of the jobs
Proctor Examiner/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 11, 2018
Ithink that Adecco is a professional staffing agency and they do go out of their way to assist their applicants in finding productive employment. Overall the staff is fantastic.
Pros
Free coffee, computer usage on breaks and TV to watch on lunch
Cons
30 min lunches are ok.
Routine weekly duties, freimdly atmosphere
Customer Service/ Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJuly 9, 2018
Came to work basically to do a job and be the best at it that I could be and that made things a lot easier to get through my days. I'm very experienced in customer service and know that they're will be some good and bad days along the way but that I have to keep in mind that it's not personal and assist each and every customer best to that I can.
really not professional at all
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAJuly 9, 2018
Will not refer anyone to work at this company. Very racist people that work there. Don't dress and or speak professional i just over it with this company. I'm not sure if it just Georgia location but really not my thing to work with individuals like that.
Pros
nothing was good at this company
Cons
really rude people just racist and not professional
fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  College Station, TXJuly 9, 2018
nice friendly staff, understanding very aware of products being voted on.Very Laid back.Awesome flexibility with hours and great oppurtunity to move up.
Adecco is a terrible company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Concord, CAJuly 6, 2018
They offer no vacation even if you've worked for them for several years. You get 3 sick days a year and the management or recruiter has ZERO communication with their staff. They recently changed their holiday pay requirements so basically you get no holiday pay. Temp agencies are the worst and just exploit their recruits. TERRIBLE COMPANY.
Pros
Cons
no vacation, no PTO, no holiday pay
Temporary positions only
Customer Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 28, 2018
I got a lot of experience working many types of jobs. The major problem is that he recruiter I worked with left the company and I started being assigned less work. The assignments seem to be given to whoever their favorites were,
It didnt fit well for me at the time but it was a good temp job
Customer Service "Phone" Representative (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAJune 27, 2018
I enjoyed working for godiva chocolatier and New York and company. It was a bit stressful at first juggling both companies but once i got comfortable with the systems and found a rhythm it got easier... If i would've had the ability to get myself to and from work at the time of employment I must likely would've still been working for them.
Pros
Good leadership
Cons
Inconsistent scheldules and low pay
Productive, business atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJune 11, 2018
Adecco is a great company that teaches you good verbal skills, having the ability to interact with people. Pays good for you services and for it to be a telemarketing calling center. The trainer are AMAZING, there for you whenever you need, even after your training is over and your assigned to a particular floor.
Pros
Able to pay lunch in the same building
Cons
Short breaks, not enough time for lunch
Good Temp Company
CONTINGENT CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJune 5, 2018
Worked as a temp for a major manufacturing company. Adecco did a great job of getting me interviews right away. Easy to work with and my manager always got back to me right away with any questions.
Managers don't give you the correct information
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEJune 2, 2018
My last assignment there, I was told one rate and then when I got to the job, I was given another, lesser rate. When I talked to my manager at Adecco, she laughed it off as a mistake on her part.
Pros
Got a lot of assignments
Cons
Managers don't provide the correct salary information
I enjohed it
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLMay 31, 2018
I had an opportunity to grow from inbound calls to the chat an email team I love the environment and I enjoyed the job. The training was easy and thoroug.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

54.5K

2.9

2.9Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight