AdeptSource Employee Reviews

They found the perfect fit for both client and consultant
Sr Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILFebruary 11, 2015
I have been with Adeptsource for over the past 6 months practicing my project management skills at an extraordinary company. It has been a tremendous experience, and what I believe is a perfect fit.

The Adeptsource recruiter’s extensive knowledge and understanding of the client's specific needs was apparent during our initial conversation. It was impressive that the recruiter seemed to have studied my resume before making the call, and thought I was a potential match for this specific opening.

The recruiter was able to provide detailed information about the opening and answered my questions in a way that revealed to me their strong partnership with the client. This showed me immediate integrity and credibility, which separated Adeptsource from most of the other firms that were contacting me at the time.

I was recruited, interviewed by the client and presented with a job offer within the same week. Once I accepted the offer, the intake process went very smoothly.

Adeptsource knows how to treat experience IT professionals. I like the fact that they don't asked me to provide a separate project statuses of my work with the client, or they don’t ask that I take required training that I deem unnecessary, and they don’t schedule regular time consuming meeting with me to discuss the assignment. Adeptsource learns the client needs in detail, then seeks out experienced and proven professionals that they can trust with the assignment. This positive and supportive attitude of Adeptsource allows me to focus only on the client’s needs.
Pros
Low overhead means more salary dollars available to employee
Cons
No optional benefit package
One of the best companies I have worked for/with.
Sr Program Consultant (Former Employee) –  Glendale AZFebruary 3, 2015
Enjoyed my tenure with AdeptSource. One of the best companies I have worked for/with. Dawn/Barbara were very attentive to addressing my needs/issues and proactively looking out for my best interest.
Pros
Great culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AdeptSource. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7