AdeptSource logo

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Work-Life Balance

great place to work

Training quickly and professionally by my partner. Working with the best people in the industry. Company provides great amenities as far as onsite teambuilding activities, food, beverages and snacks. The workplace culture is welcoming and inclusive as the co-workers all are like family.

Consulting Services

Great company to work with. Been working with them as a contractor for over a year now. Very happy with the interactions we have and all the efforts they put into finding you a location to work, including remote work!

Pros

Connections with many clients

Cons

Not being able to work for a client as a full time employee

They found the perfect fit for both client and consultant

I have been with Adeptsource for over the past 6 months practicing my project management skills at an extraordinary company. It has been a tremendous experience, and what I believe is a perfect fit. The Adeptsource recruiter’s extensive knowledge and understanding of the client's specific needs was apparent during our initial conversation. It was impressive that the recruiter seemed to have studied my resume before making the call, and thought I was a potential match for this specific opening. The recruiter was able to provide detailed information about the opening and answered my questions in a way that revealed to me their strong partnership with the client. This showed me immediate integrity and credibility, which separated Adeptsource from most of the other firms that were contacting me at the time. I was recruited, interviewed by the client and presented with a job offer within the same week. Once I accepted the offer, the intake process went very smoothly. Adeptsource knows how to treat experience IT professionals. I like the fact that they don't asked me to provide a separate project statuses of my work with the client, or they don’t ask that I take required training that I deem unnecessary, and they don’t schedule regular time consuming meeting with me to discuss the assignment. Adeptsource learns the client needs in detail, then seeks out experienced and proven professionals that they can trust with the assignment. This positive and supportive attitude of Adeptsource allows me to focus only on the client’s needs.

Pros

Low overhead means more salary dollars available to employee

Cons

No optional benefit package

One of the best companies I have worked for/with.

Enjoyed my tenure with AdeptSource. One of the best companies I have worked for/with. Dawn/Barbara were very attentive to addressing my needs/issues and proactively looking out for my best interest.

Pros

Great culture

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AdeptSource. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8