Adeptus Health Employee Reviews

Easy place to work, but low pay and no advancement
Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 23, 2018
It is a low stress environment. However, pay is low and no opportunities for advancement. Many employees are relatives or friends of friends. Nepotism is big here. Because of that, incompetence is high, and people do not get fired.
Pros
Easy and low stress
Cons
Low pay and no potential for advancement
Good Senior Management
Revenue Integrity Manager (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXAugust 23, 2018
Adeptus has a very good senior management team. I continue to enjoy my employment with senior leadership. Company could use restructure of lower level management.
Pros
Senior Leadership
Cons
Salary and Lower level management
Great Place to Work
Cross Trained Technologist (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COJune 18, 2018
If you like to be active at work, this is the place for you. Always something to keep you busy. Always someone to help whether it is a nurse, EMT, or doctor.
Pros
Alway busy
Cons
No lunch breaks
Used to be great
Patient Access Representative/Patient Access Lead (Former Employee) –  Fountain, COApril 18, 2018
When I first started this was a great company to work for. I thoroughly enjoyed going to work each shift. Over the time I was there the company priorities changed dramatically and the new manager encouraged gossip and bad workplace behavior. She did not support her leads and other managers at all.
Great co workers
Revenue Cycle Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 15, 2018
I was very impressed with the company's values and honesty.

They truly do care for the patient first and will do everything possible to satisfy the patient.

Sr management has some major control issues. Only trains and supports those she likes or is related to. Fortunately for the company she will be leaving soon.

As far as the human resources department, accounting and revenue cycle, all are great people to know and work with.With the exception of One CBO Supervisor, there is always one that makes life difficult for all. If not for her the company would be ranked a 10.
Pros
Co-Workers, Flexibility, Benefits
Cons
No training. Special treatment guven to some
Working for Adeptus was a great experience.
Clinical Point of Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Laveen, AZMarch 2, 2018
I enjoyed working for Adeptus and it allowed me the opportunity to learn more about fields that I had not been very familiar with. I began to understand Nursing and the way in which an Emergency Room operates but I was also able to bring my previously learned skills to the table. On an ordinary work day I was able to incorporate the lab into a fast paced emergency room in which Nurses operated the lab with success.
Great Atmosphere not so great policies
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZFebruary 22, 2018
Overall an amazing place to work with people, patients are usually super friendly, the only thing I could say in dislike is the policies they have are backwards. People get fired over little things, while others stay at their job for things that would be a liability for the company.
Pros
great work enviornment
Cons
Horrible policies
Used to be a great place to work
Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXFebruary 1, 2018
I have been with the company for 3 years. The first year was wonderful. Great staff who loved their job and an overall very pleasant family like work environment. Then the company announced the bankruptcy, lots of employees lost their job and it went downhill after that. They seem more focused on saving money than providing quality care to patients.
No Support
Registered Nurse Staff Full-time R.N (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COJanuary 22, 2018
No trust or support in the employee. One sided; the company rules.
If you are looking for a job in which your management will ask and listen to your side of the story - FORGET IT. Do not go there for a job. Cut-throat environment. Coming from an employee who just received an excellent yearly evaluation.
Pros
Pay
It was ok
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJanuary 17, 2018
It was an alright company but wasn't happy with the amount of time taken away from my family. They moved me from facility to facility and was never told that I would be floating.
Great Place to work
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXDecember 22, 2017
Great place to work. Management is very friendly, and understanding. Everybody is mature and knows what needs to be done, helpful and dedicated to the mission.
Laid back place to work
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Arvada, CODecember 14, 2017
Not like your normal ER. Not busy and lots of downtime. Only four people on shift at a time so if you have a emergent patient it can be stressful. Lots of OT offered
Great place
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Haslet, TXOctober 17, 2017
I would recommend to all, it's a fat pace environment. I enjoy it's, great career field, flexible hours. Great management, good skills taught. Great intro to the field
Horrible, Worst Place Ever
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXOctober 6, 2017
Management are racist and rude. Director is younger than my daughter and don't know how to run a company. I guess her mouth got her that position.They top heavy recruit anybody of the same skin color. I wouldn't send my dog to work for this company. The turn over rate flip more than McDonald flip burgers.
Cons
Is a place where everyone ges an opportunitty to grow...
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZSeptember 10, 2017
A great place to work! Is a place where everyone ges an opportunitty to grow. It opens the door for employment like not other places here is Arizona, specially when other companies seem like to be closing doors to new employees outside their staffing agencies.
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXSeptember 4, 2017
team environment, enjoyable, learning environment, great management, excellent benefits, room for advancement, works with employees when time off is needed
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
great place to work
Account Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXAugust 24, 2017
I love working at Adeptus, I have a great manager and team. My manager is very understanding and caring. The company may have ups and downs but they keep you informed on everything that is going on.
Na
Facility Resource Zone Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 23, 2017
I do not wish to leave one. They work you very hard and do not compensate accordingly nor do they offer support. I did not like working for this company. I loved it at first and it went dramatically downhill.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 17, 2017
Growing company room for advancement. Needs to improve on training employees. Flexible within 12 hour periods. Great team members to work with. Typical day is anywhere from 10 to 20 patients depending on the area.
Pros
flexability
Bankrupt company with no values
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXMay 16, 2017
Adeptus is a healthcare company that has not only declared
bankruptcy and is not worth working for. It was a result of greedy business and billing practices along with a complete lack of respect for the everyday employee.
Pros

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adeptus Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.6

1.8Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight