ADHD & Autism Psychological Services and

4.8
Ratings breakdown
A company to grow with
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Utica, NYMarch 25, 2018
A fast paced work environment where you grow and learn every day. Great benefits, professional and supportive supervisors and leadership team always working to improve services for our patients. Many opportunities for education, supervision and advancement
Pros
Gym on site, private office, collaborative team
Cons
high caseload
Registered Behavior Technician (Current Employee) –  Utica, NYMarch 18, 2018
The culture at aapsa is fun and creative but we also work very hard. Some days are tougher than others but we have a wonderful team. All levels of the aapsa's team are aligned with that positive supportive culture. Creativity and forward thinking is always encouraged. If you work hard and are dedicated, it doesn't go unnoticed! Aapsa leadership is always making decisions based on needs of employees and patients at times creating entirely new and exciting career paths for staff.
Pros
Young, creative, flexible, exciting, small gym on site
Cons
Growing pains, all in all a good thing but can be tough in the moment.
Wonderful place to work!
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Utica, NYAugust 6, 2017
Working at AAPSA is by far the most supportive and educational atmosphere I have experienced in a workplace. The leadership team is always looking for ways to support staff as well as providing opportunities for upward mobility. I highly suggest AASPA as a place of employment!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADHD & Autism Psychological Services and. Our community is ready to answer.

ADHD & Autism Psychological Services and Reviews by Job Title