adidas Employee Reviews

51.1K
Found 1,279 reviews matching the search See all 2,747 reviews
productive place to work
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJuly 18, 2018
The job overall was easy. The pay was good if you don't go through temp. They had a cafe not cheap but good. Management not so good attitudes. But great place overall
Pros
cafe
Cons
transportation
I dont like it
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJuly 17, 2018
I advise everyone not to work there. This is a company that doesnt care about their employees at all. They are over worked and under paid. I would rather work at a chicken farm
Easy
RF Scanner (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJuly 16, 2018
Pretty simple job, I worked in the residual department in which I used an RF Scanner to pick clothes and other merchandise and put them in a buggy then you put them on the line and do it all over again.
Cons
hot, no phones, no drinks unless on break
Productive busy work environment
Adidas (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, INJuly 15, 2018
Sometimes it would be dead then other times it would be shoulder to shoulder. Busy flow 99% of the time. Good job for part time and\or while in school.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Always moving
Stressful work environment
Processor (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJuly 14, 2018
With recent changes in management the work environment is stressful, biased, and hypocritical. I wold absolutely not recommend that anyone works here with the new changes. The hours and days are inconsistent . Work load expectations have reached unexpected and unachievable heights. Temporary workers are no longer allowed days off, however full timers are permitted two days a month. And the current supervisor does not act as an equal like the others before, but as though she is above and better than everyone, and her workers are simply garbage.
Pros
Three breaks a day
Cons
Poor management, inconsistent hours and days, only some workers are permited days off
Review
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLJuly 14, 2018
Working with adidas helped me come out of my comfort zone. It helped me become a little more familiar with talking to people and engaging in customer service, which I had never done before.
It's not what you know, it's who you know
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJuly 13, 2018
I worked through a staffing company, so I can only answer as far as what we were offered through them. I never missed a day and was continuously told how well I was doing. However when it came time to hire me as a full time employee, I got nowhere. I found a full time position making more money and had to do what was best for me.
Pros
Clean environment, nice lunch room
Cons
Poor management and very hard to advance
fun and easy place to work
Return associate (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJuly 10, 2018
This company easy to apply for no experience needed. The job is relatively easy to do. The production is very easy to meet. Management is very easy going.
Pros
once you are trained you work on your on.
Cons
12 hrs shifs not good
jvj
Store Manager/Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJuly 9, 2018
I didnt get position presented to me during the hiring process.. I was told I wold get promoted from within ..But the company hired someone from outside..
Good company overall, bad location
Routing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJuly 9, 2018
adidas is a good company if you want to suck up, throw people under the bus, and be ok with others getting promoted when they cannot even get their job correctly done on a daily basis. raises are a joke and unless you are friends with the people in HR or upper management, good luck going up in any direction. It's a shame because this company has the potential to be great, but the spartanburg location is in shambles and upper management in Portland knows this but has done nothing about the harassment, discrimination and unethical practices happening in Spartanburg.
Pros
discounts, pay is better than most in the area but that's not saying much, benefits are superb, 401k match, stock options
Cons
blatant discrimination, harassment, pay, HR in Spartanburg is corrupt and unethical, no upward mobility
Adidas
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 4, 2018
Adidas is an overall fun place to work but it also has its flaws like everywhere else. The company drive does not match the stores drive wherever you end up working.
Pros
Fun place
Cons
No teamwork
It's a great place to start
Adidas Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 4, 2018
Honestly as your first job is probably the best but it is hard to go up the ladder. Management it Is great always but above that it's when it gets tricky. Above them sometimes you wondering if they need really know what you doing. Sometimes they don't appreciate the little people and this is where my frustration comes from. We push hard sometimes when I recognize that all even though they the credit.
Productive and energetic environment with focus on the customer.
Operations & Sale Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Woodburn, ORJuly 3, 2018
Day started at 5am with a team of 5 to 10 people depending on how much freight received, break into groups (apparel and footwear) process/backstock or fill sales floor.
Pros
The people, the perks
Cons
Short breaks, not enough payroll to do what is asked
NOT a good place to work
PART-TIME SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCJune 27, 2018
Terrible hours and a management staff that doesn't care for its employees. lie about hours and pay, give you a false sense of hope within their employment.
Pros
n/a
Cons
terrible hours, no care
Active place to work in
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 26, 2018
I’ve learned so much from Adidas and was trained to do several things , even though I wasn’t trained when I was suppose to be when I was hired , their communication skills are very low and always felt peer pressured to sale.
Pros
Good music
Cons
Short breaks, communication, not being put on the schedule
Great Working Environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Gurnee, ILJune 26, 2018
Great Working Environment! Very well organized. I learned how to provide great customer service as well as connect with customers. They had good benefits and flexible hours , very positive management.
Dose not pay anything
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 25, 2018
It was not such a bad place to work, other than the lack of pay, lack of experience, and lack of advancement. The worst thing about it I would say is the lack of pay.
Pros
No smoking
Cons
No pay no experience and no advancement
My Opinion
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJune 25, 2018
Honestly Adidas is a very cool job to have. It's not to stressful and your always welcomed no matter who you are. The only time when its stressful is when we have rude customers.
Our managers are all different in their own way. The don't all work the same but they all follow the same rules and guidelines 24/7
Our whole team is welcoming and we all love to meet new people. Our main focus is a good experience at all times. But that's not always a 100% each customer has a great experience.

My favorite part about the job is seeing the new product we receive. Also, seeing my co-workers. Like there's never a dull moment at work.

Come in and talk to us sometime.
Pros
The people and the enviroment.
Cons
The rude customers.
Fun workplace and a lunch area.
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 25, 2018
You meet new people everyday at this workplace. Its a place where young and mature people can interact and get advice while working. the most enjoyable part of the job is just working and interacting at the same time. Everybody still gets their work done.
Great for steady work while in school
Stockroom Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 21, 2018
This was my first official job I ever had and I have to say that it was an experience while it lasted. The culture at the workplace was extremely supportive. Management was amazing at trying to satisfy everyone when it cam to scheduling and placing people in the departments they wanted to be in. The hardest part of the job for me was probably the inconsistent shifts but that was because I just happened to one of those people with open availability. The best past of the job was high energy in the workplace.
Pros
Employee discount and breaks