adidas Employee Reviews

Found 1,310 reviews matching the search See all 2,817 reviews
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 17, 2018
Very slow paced job. There’s a lot of people working alongside me. But some people were hard to get along with. The job wasn’t really organized but it was fun
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Dealing the temperature
Dynamic and Changing Organization
Director (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 15, 2018
Great culture. Great people.
The company is going through a lot of transition and there is a fair amount of ambiguity. Overall is a good place to work. But due to the rapid growth and change a lot of things are falling through the cracks.
Hated It
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJAugust 14, 2018
The mangers never had a clue what was going on. No one was friendly and no one was willing to help. Wasn't a place I would ever work at again. Very very very poor customer service
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAAugust 14, 2018
Managers aren't on the same page at all. If you are given a task by one manager it will be overridden by another. During my time working for adidas, I have seen countless inappropriate acts by other managers and have reported them to hr. HR has done nothing to right those wrongs.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Upper management and HR
Fun work place
Cashier work (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CAAugust 13, 2018
I had a good time working here with my co workers. Everyone there was great and the management was also great. Never had any problems and enjoyed my time working here.
Great culture, poor managers
Account Specialist III (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 13, 2018
The company is the best. Best benefits you will ever find. However, this is often overshadowed by the poor quality of personnel management on the Spartanburg campus.
outstanding company
Customer Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAAugust 12, 2018
Strong company and international brand. Excellent work environment. Great job out of college or at any time Fun and competitive, room for advancement etc
Cool place to work for fans of Adidas
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVAugust 11, 2018
It’s a cool place to work for people who love athletic clothing and shoes. At the location I worked at the staff was nice but the management wasn’t very professional and would often cut hours or stop scheduling employees without notice.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Poor training, poor management
Great energy and great teamwork
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLAugust 11, 2018
Can be very stressful at time with the high volume of customers, no down time, employees must be quick and polite, great discounts and events but good people all around
Mandatory Overtime
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 10, 2018
It was a super easy job. We'd have a lot of time where we just stood around waiting for work. It was nice for a while but they started pushing us harder and harder. Overtime was mandatory and weekly. Most weeks we worked 6 days, sometimes we worked 7. They would give us the unit number for the day and it would be far more than we would be able to do in the day, so the units would roll over to the next day and just snowball effect. My supervisor was great but it was clear that the higher ups only cared about profit margins. Employees are expendable and replaced yearly. The employees were tired and worn down and we'd run the machines to their breaking point. I jumped ship when they switched the plant to 12 hour shifts.
Pros
Coworkers. Sometimes it was fun working here, when we weren't being bombarded with work.
Cons
A lot of mandatory overtime. Poor management.
Great work atmosphere in a fast-paced environment, fun staff, all super friendly.
Cash Wrap Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Ysidro, CA 92173August 9, 2018
A typical work day goes as follows: when you clock in you get a breifing or a "huddle" and the manager in charge takes a look at the numbers of the day before and runs them by you. The goals for the day are mentioned and expectations set; goal per hour, per day, this could include average transaction value, units per transaction and conversion. after all this the roles are assigned to each employee and so you begin. I am in charge of the cashwrap area. I am always at cashier and have the fellow cashiers at my disposition. I provide excellent customer service and make sure my fellow cashiers do as well. I must maintain a clean and organized cashwrao area and a positive atmosphere. I also help organize breaks and lunches for my fellow cashiers as well as myself. At the end of my shift I help count my till and am expected to finish with zero cash differenve; which is usually the case.
Pros
A lot of hours, 4-5 days a week
Cons
Varied schedule, working weekends
Fun and cool place to work at
Advanced Retail Professional (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 9, 2018
At the 5th avenue flagship store, it gets busy and need to work well with other associates to create a great experience for the customers. Like in every place, there will be slackers and it’s frustrating to work with them. Management was really relaxed, just taking it easy at times, making it hard to really get the “it’s busy, lets get to work” message across. The store culture is too laxed if anything, which is what the adidas represents- and creativity.
Pros
Discount, Medical/Dental/Vision insurances
Cons
Too relaxed in other departments
good
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Flushing, NYAugust 7, 2018
was a good place to work. The employees were nice and mature. there was a language barrier between the customers at times but in all it was a good environment to work in.
Pros
people
Cons
short breaks
productive and a nice place to work at
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 6, 2018
The environment is ok and the training is great ,The benefits are good and the vacation starting is a plus. There's overtime if needed to complete a sale order.
Pros
30 minutes for lunch
Cons
it a learning process for sports
ok job
Sales Associate, Cashier, and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYAugust 3, 2018
working at Adidas was a good experience, I learned I was capable of staying calm in very rough situations, and I was able to help customers even when they were not ok at that moment.
Pros
employee discount
Cons
rough enviroment
Good work place
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 3, 2018
Very sweet people and the work is fast at times tiptddtkmcdt gulnvg ggolmvxdwyikn fgjkmvdgj hilmvdeclkvgindtuj ndfilvx. Mjrsckfddfhvdgu cgillndeticstilnxryj
Retail
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Augustine, FLAugust 1, 2018
Typical retail environment. The people you work with are usually very cool, no real bad aspects of the job besides the hectic retail schedule. The discount on merchandise is a cool plus.
Pros
discounts
Cons
schedule
productive
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJuly 31, 2018
Adidas was an okay job. Some of the people were very nice and respective. The manager was not so respectful. The hours i was working was not matching my pay.
Pros
great breaks
Cons
a lot of work
good job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 30, 2018
good place to work. co workers are great just company as a whole is a little unorganized and can be frustrating at some times. not all co coworkers get along
Poor Work Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXJuly 29, 2018
I worked at Adidas in Allen,TX located in the Stacy mall. Management was not the kindest and often put their own employers down. Would not recommend for anyone.
Pros
Name of the Company
Cons
Almost everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at adidas. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K

Diversity score

76out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at adidas.

Powered by Comparably