adidas Employee Reviews

Found 1,367 reviews matching the search See all 2,954 reviews
great place to work.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New YorkOctober 16, 2018
Working with adidas you meet plenty of different kinds of people with different mindsets and working habits. The best part about working at adidas has to be meeting the people who work there, everyone there is genuine and very sweet. Hardest part of the job has to be some of the management, when the management sees flaws in the way things are running, they begin to micromanage their team. In my opinion, that isn't always the best way to go about correcting a large group of people cause it tends to lead to some associates getting frustrated.
Pros
great team, long lunch
Cons
Pay, management
Productive and fun work place
Stock associate (Current Employee) –  Secaucus, NJOctober 16, 2018
There is always something to do at the ware house from online orders to placing foot ware or apparel. Its a fun environment good music to keep us working, pool table, basket ball games during lunch
Very productive
Stock/Sales Associate on Duty (Current Employee) –  New York, NY 10012October 12, 2018
Come in greet the current manger they give you the run down of whats going on the daily objective whether it's having to back stock shipment or bring product to the floor. Best part of the day would have to be working with my coworkers.
Pros
Nice Break room friendly coworker good discounts
Cons
Not Enough hours, advancement in the company takes to long bad mangement
Fast Paced and Competitive Enviroment
Picker (Current Employee) –  Gaffney, SCOctober 12, 2018
I love seeing the number of boxes picked per person at the end of every shift. I love how everyone works together to complete the goal at hand. I love the positive spirit everyone carries.
Pros
shift hours, pay
Cool
Cashier/Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Flushing, NY 11354October 11, 2018
Okay place to work. It's a job....not much to say. Working in the city must be way better though. And pays more........Working in queens...it was okay....better if you live near there
Competitive and fast paced work area
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 9, 2018
Besides the heat, adidas is a good competitive job especially if you like fast paced work. The people are friendly and the work environment is comfortable. They have good programs but u have to have seniority to enjoy them.
Opportuities to learn many things if you apply yourself,
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCOctober 9, 2018
Great place to work, try to give life balance, and make it a fun place to work. Offers gym and trainer, great product discounts, great benefits, PTO, stock options, sabbaticals, and father time off.
Pros
Try to give life balance.
Cons
Can get really busy at times.
Fun environment sometimes too fun not enough balance
FLOOR MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Lake George, NYOctober 8, 2018
Typical day is completing SFS opening the store waiting for fedex arrival and completing stock. I learned a lot about the brand and will always be a supporter of adidas.
Overall not the best experience
Team Leader Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 7, 2018
Great team to work with,upper management not so great. Pay is extremely low for the workload. Work life balance is encouraged, but does not happen. Development non existent. No consistent structure
Greatest Expirience
Retail Associate/Cashier/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 7, 2018
Personally, my time at adidas helped me grow out of my shell. I was young & struggled with openly communicating with people. Now, not only was I a CS (customer service) champion, but I was also able to learn Portuguese from our international customers & gain expirience as an assistant supervisor.
Pros
The discount, the fast paced enviornment, the ability to meet multipme people from multiple countries & the knowledge of fashion
Cons
Not enough pay to live on your own or maintain yourself.

Want to know more about adidas?

Ask a question
A regular day at Adidas
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Aventura, FLOctober 3, 2018
I have to delegate task to my associates to complete all the morning procedures to open the store.
I evaluate wich tasks have higher priority to finish them earlier.
check the schedule for the day and decide if we need to add or cut associates to the schedule.
make sure associates provide excellent customer service per company standards.
give feedback and touchbase to associates regarding their performance.
High Volume, Great People
NPS Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 3, 2018
Working at Adidas could be a blessing or a curse, depending on the day. Overall, the highlights of employment were enough to override the cons. The culture and the people that they employed were young, energetic, and positive people who shared a love for sports and fashion. The best part about the job was the fact that everyone seemed to care for one another and there was always someone who was willing to help develop you to the next level. Benefits were great, especially if it was your first full-time job.

The most difficult part of the job was the management and it's culture. At first, management led by example and genuinely wanted to help people move forward with their career aspirations. Now, the management team is beholden to sales goals and deadlines that take up the vast majority of their time. Managers also spent a majority of their time either working on office tasks, creating presentations for meetings, or "browsing" their emails. The focus on the associates and the team fell to the way side and the management team basically became a team of well-paid office clerks while the day-to-day managerial tasks fell to "elevated" associates. Most of these associates have no managerial experience but are expected to oversee store operations, delegate breaks and meal periods, and deal with corrective actions to their fellow associates. Not to mention, most of these elevated associates were making barely above minimum wage, not early enough to justify their new responsibilities. Meanwhile, incoming managers saw their wages go up with the new Oregon hiring laws in 2018 but
  more... had fewer responsibilities than ever.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the culture of family. Everyone saw each other as close friends and shared in their love for the brand. The environment we worked in was incredibly high volume but we worked as a team to ensure that every person was taken care of. I don't think I've ever felt more at home than when I was with my team at work. They supported me on my good and bad days and looked out for me, even off the clock.
Pros
Full-time benefits, paid time off, discounts, insurance, tuition assistance
Cons
Management, career development, low wages
Fun place to work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Miami-Dade County, FLOctober 3, 2018
Great atmosphere, wonderful team, flexible hours. High pace environment. The most difficult part of the job was staffing constraints due to lower then expected sales, other wise wonderful place to work.
Great company with very cool people.
Full Time Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Pearl, MSOctober 3, 2018
The company is a great company to work for. The best part is the ability to move up in corporate if you’re interested (after one year of working). Overall a great place!
sucked
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Current Employee) –  Ellenton, FL 34222October 2, 2018
At first it seems like its a great job but over time the management is very hypocritical. The train is very minimal, they just throw you in there and hope for the best.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
poor management
Poor management
visual merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 2, 2018
Managers do not even show up to work, and act as if they care about the workplace. No leadership or initiative.. Managers are not qualified to work in an environment were culture and sport unifies all races.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
4 hour shifts
Adidas
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75220September 30, 2018
it was a cool job , everything is fast paced . you can only have your computer . nothing else on your desk which i think its pretty cool because it keeps you busy and focused . the only bad thing was that they would always mess up on the hours which messed up the pay at times.
From Great to Disappointing Place to work
Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCSeptember 26, 2018
adidas used to be a company that I loved getting up every morning to work for.. but they have undergone some major management changes in the North American market especially in the Supply Chain side of the business. The environment is not a toxic, look over your shoulder culture. Individual performance is meaningless no matter how good you are especially in the Spartanburg office. There is no room for advancement, no cross functional training, and you feel like the lesser individually and as a group in Spartanburg... Just a cog in the wheel that will never be appreciated.
Pros
Good Health Benefits and Time off, Good Discount
Cons
Micromanagement, Toxic, Overworked and Under-appreciated
Such a fun workplace
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 25, 2018
Your coworkers truly become family/best friends. Everyday was pretty relaxed, weekdays were never too busy. I used to to be very shy and not talk to anybody, this job has taught me how to interact with people and carry on a conversation. The hardest part of the job for me was the fact that I wasn’t getting any hours and a manager of mine seemed to have a disliking toward me for some reason. Other than that, Adidas is an awesome company to work for, I would highly recommend it to any high schoolers looking for job experience.
Pros
30% discount
Cons
Short breaks, no pto, no benefits
fun work place
Supply Chain Associate (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCSeptember 25, 2018
No room for growth. 3 DC buildings and a small gym. Company should hire a new HR manager considering about 4-5 HR personel resigned. Decent pay and good vacation time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at adidas. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight