Adidas Employee Reviews

Found 1,444 reviews matching the search See all 3,148 reviews
Engaging and Fast-paced
Patent Counsel (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 15, 2019
Adidas is an atypical company. Multiple departments work together in a cohesive manner to achieve a common goal. It is also fast-paced where deadlines can change on a dime and therefore require quick responses.
One of the best jobs I've ever had
Cash Application Specialist (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCFebruary 15, 2019
Working for Adidas was a true pleasure. I love the brand, the fact that we were able to purchase and wear the brand to work was awesome! Co-worker were like family
Pros
Sport activities on campus
Stressful
Residual (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCFebruary 15, 2019
You might as well be a hefty track star to keep up with the pace the management wanted you to keep. Heavy equipment coupled with angry or even outright lazy management made for an extremely stressful experience.
Competitive work place
Cherry Picker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCFebruary 14, 2019
Everyday at Adidas is pretty much the same depending on what you’re required to do if your a picker you pick everyday. Forklift drivers mover pallets from one department to the other. Management is poor if they don’t like you enough.
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
Dirty/ insanitary
Fun and fast paced
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Marysville, WAFebruary 10, 2019
High volume of customers at my location. I learned a lot about customer service as it was my first job. The management was very positive and provided us with an enjoyable job.
Productive workplace
Part-time Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJFebruary 9, 2019
A typical day at work, you have to have great customer service on the phone and with all customers... register wise being patient with each and every customer to fulfill all their needs.
Adidas
Associate (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAFebruary 7, 2019
Adidas is a great place to work if you need a job with flexible hours and a little style to go along with your job. My experience at Adidas was not the best and that had to do with personal conflicts with my respective management. But definitely a good job for a high school or college student.
Amazing job!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 4, 2019
I enjoyed selling product to customers especially because I am very into fashion and this was the only high end store on South St. I also enjoyed helping others and meeting new people to network with as an artist.
Adidas is diverse, driven, and fair to work at.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 2, 2019
I enjoyed meeting my co-workers and how smooth things ran in Adidas, everyone knew their roles and tasks. The amount of people who worked there also helped the store get to its goal each day.
Sales representative
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJanuary 28, 2019
A typical day at Adidas consisted of customer service help all over the sales floor, assisting customers and helping them find what they needed. Also helped out as a cashier.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
low hours
fun work place
product displays and visual merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 26, 2019
Typical work day , I usually go into different accounts and make sure all the stores follow brand standards.
Management is cool if you're doing job. The workplace is chill and really flexible. The most enjoyable thing is that you get to be you, wear what you like and just represent the brand as you are.
fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 22, 2019
very good work place very friendly with the employers and managers. The discounts are very good. the work environment is always neat and everyone does good with there own jobs.
Productive environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Smithfield, NCJanuary 21, 2019
I thoroughly enjoy working at Adidas. I am provided with a healthy working experience, surrounded by people who are caring and passionate. They not only excel in their jobs, but are more than willing to assist me with mine when needed.
Fun and supportive work environment for busy students
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tulalip, WAJanuary 20, 2019
A typical day was fast-paced with lots of interactions with people. We were encouraged to always have a positive attitude and leave people with a good impression of the store.
Fun Place to work while it lasted
Desktop Support Analyst III (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 18, 2019
A Excellent Place to work Colleagues were very Good at their jobs and Teamwork. In house Cafeteria was Excellent. Very Friendly People. After Work Events were a Blast.
Pros
Fun Events Good Salary
Cons
Let go the entire Crew and Hired outsourcing company that only lasted 6 months after we were let go
great culture
Wave Planning supervisor (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJanuary 16, 2019
The culture at Adidas is great and they love their employees. They have great benefits which is a great access. Management is open and will listen to you when question are asked
Benefits
Cons
work life balance
It’s an job for a person without kid.
Inductor (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJanuary 15, 2019
I wouldn’t recommend a person with kids to work here. You spend a lot of time at work. The work itself is not bad at all ! You be to like what you do !
ok
Store Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCJanuary 14, 2019
Work was great but management was terrible.
Hardest part about the job were the shop lifters, we are not allowed to stop them.
Most enjoyable part was my co workers and most of the great people we meet/ help everyday.
benefits
Cons
management
Contracter
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 14, 2019
We did a few promotions for them. I photographed the events. Events such as giving a high school a new recording studio and Kerry Bryant promotion with the Chicago Cubs.

My experience was amazing and my images were used on their social media platforms.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Na
Fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CAJanuary 11, 2019
This was my first job and I was in high school at the time, so being in an adult environment was an exciting change. They made it fun to go to work every day and they were very flexible when it came to working around my school schedule.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adidas. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K
41K

Women's ratings

3.2Fairygodboss Score

25%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss