Adidas logo
Adidas
Happiness rating is 66 out of 100Average

Adidas Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location.
Not your desired location?Choose a different one

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,293 reviews

Adidas insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Productive, and Not too slow, or fast paced

Adidas was my first job, and I learned everything very quickly. It was just remembering where everything was it got easy after a few days it just takes memorization. If you needed help with anything the managers, and other employees never hesitated to help.

Pros

Decent breaks

Cons

Productive work environment, enjoyed very much working with the people there.

Enjoyed working with everyone around me, learned how to really approach and interact with people, typically started the day about what the goals for the day was and how to better achieve them, how to better assist both employees and costumers. Always walked out at the end of the day knowing I had put in a good day's work.

People who work there are great and its a good environment

I had a very nice experience in my time working at adidas. You felt like a family while working there. Even with all this you still would get stuff done very efficiently. Very nice work environment as well at the outlets.

Overall a really good environment to work in

They are very flexible with their hours. Usually what you ask for is what you get, the pay is good, not great. The discount however are really good. Online 50% off while 30% I’m store on top of promotions.

Pros

Discounts

Cons

Short breaks

Fun

If you can sell you work weekends, you don't get more hours. People there are cool. Discounts are great. You barely get hours there when you want, but it is a fun place to work.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Innovative and fun workplace environment

The store I currently work at is in the middle of renovating its environment, technology, and merchandise, attracting many customers curios about the project and determined to shop through the distracting construction. This has allowed many productive conversations with customers. Creating relationships with customers has become a part of everyday work life as well as the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Customers

Cons

Short breaks

Fun place to work at!

Everyone is nice they help you when you need it. They also make working fun! Just help customers and make sure they are happy when they leave your store.

No opportunity

Its a spoils system, really centered around who you know rather than what you do. Disappointing really. Upper management really keen to pass the buck rather than take responsibility for situations.

Awesome Team

Loved working there, the atmosphere was great, everyone played an important role, very understanding and organized.

Pros

Always laughed!!!!! We were like a huge family

Cons

Communication could have been better, along with better pay

Fun, Fast past

My day started by stocking the floor with inventory and helping customers with any questions about the type of product we sold. When I wasn't helping the customers, I was working at the cash register. I responsible for the setting up displays in then woman and children department in the store. One of the hardest parts of the job was Black Friday. I had assign my co workers to different areas of the store and stay on high alert so there wouldn't be any chance theft in my store.

Pros

My co workers, employee discount on shoes

Cons

Black Friday

Jobs at Adidas

See more jobs

Discounts and summer fun

While working at the outlet mall, it was always an explosive environment. Being bombarded by what seemed like hundreds of people at once definitely kept me on my feet. It was probably the hardest part of that job. The sheer volume and the mess that came with it. I learned to stay calm in frustrating situations and make sure the space is always kept clean. The management was stellar, I never had any real complaints. I had a few friends who decided to get the job with me and we had a great time together. It made it extremely enjoyable and the teamwork was already there so we had a strong base for the company.

Pros

Summer Fun, Friends, Management, food court

Cons

Volume, Mess

Poor management

This place had a poor management environment. There were little opportunity to grow in this field.

Productive and fun environment with many wonderful co-workers

On a day to day basis, my job consisted of helping customers on the sales floor. Store operations were another aspect of the day that took a good portion of my day up. It included keeping the registers clean, organizing the footwear department, having all apparel size ordered, and occasionally being in the stock room. The management were always very encouraging, as well as my co-workers. Hardest part of the job was closing the store after a big holiday weekend, but the most enjoyable part of the job was closing the sale.

na

1st job in high school. TYpical retail postiion not so great hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adidas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.7K
1.3K

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.8Personal Development
3.2Career Opportunities
3.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight