adidas Employee Reviews

Found 1,415 reviews matching the search See all 3,052 reviews
Fun place to work at !!!!
Cashier / Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYDecember 13, 2018
Adidas is an amazing company overall , they do care for there employees . Being part of the adidas family is to me the best part of all. Work life is so relaxing the brand sells itself no need to worry about commition.
Pros
50% Online, 30% Instore discount, $100 Bucks of free merch to wear to rept adidas
Cons
Managment, Stealing
Good Summer Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 12, 2018
They were the only place that hired me when I had no research experience. It was a semi decent summer job. The pay was decent but you were only allowed to have 25 hours a week as a seasonal employee. Not nearly enough to get by on.
don't want to
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 11, 2018
Adidas is my favorite brand. A typical day at work, you had opportunities to connect with people. the work place culture is cool. the hardest part is living up to expectations
Very active and busy workplace.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJ 08401December 10, 2018
In Adidas I usually worked weekends and they are typically busy on weekends. Mainly on Friday and Saturdays. The basics are pretty easy. I learned how to work on my customer service more. I learned how to be patient and listen to others. Also to not be afraid to ask questions. Management was super nice and understanding and they had no trouble with helping out. The hardest part about the job was learning the deals and sales that were going on. I wish there was an easier way to learn them. The most enjoyable part about the job was meeting new people and becoming apart of the Adidas family.
Pros
discounts
Cons
short breaks, barely any hours
Productive fun work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 7, 2018
I worked for the Adidas store that was once in the Barclay Center. This was a very fun fast paced job. The entire team was great, there was so much flexibility and room for growth for those people who took it seriously. Great experience and very dedicated awesome managers.
I loved adidas
Case Packer (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCDecember 7, 2018
They treat all employees with respect a fun place to work 12 hours go by fast. 3 breaks two 15 minute break one 30 minute breaks. Most people there are friendly like very friendly. I also like how diverse it is
Pros
Work is peaceful
Cons
There are no cons
Working here was amazing
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, OHDecember 5, 2018
I loved working here. The people that worked here were very laid back and understanding. You could have a normal conversation with them. It wasn't always just about work. Granted work definitely got done when needed, but it wasn't always just work. I really enjoyed working here because it didn't feel like I was being forced to get things done. And everyone there respected each other.
Fun People and Workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CADecember 5, 2018
One of the best companies to work at, due to the people, management, products and overall vibe that comes with working for Adidas. Plus the location isn't bad.
Productive and fast pace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLNovember 29, 2018
Adidas sawgrass is a fantastic place to shop at. The employees are always nice, they have helpful product knowledge and overall fun to be around. There’s always great promotions and incredible variety of product to choose from.
Productive, fast paced and fun!
Inventory Control Attendant (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCNovember 28, 2018
A productive and steady work place for anyone seeking temporary and/ or full time employment. The opportunities for growth and development are always there for those willing to pursue a type of career in production.
Pros
Steady Breaks
Cons
N/a
Good work environment
Cherry Picker Operator (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCNovember 27, 2018
The bosses was really good to talk to. People are really good to work with and enjoy meeting new people sometimes. I like to work with heavy equipment so it was a real easy job for me.
Great company
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 22, 2018
Excellent company hours can get stressful and in store culture is different to that of cooperate at times. Customers can make the job strenuous but that is retail.
Great place if you like 12 hour shifts
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCNovember 21, 2018
it is great if you like working 2 to 3 twelve hour shifts and then having 2 to 3 days off. otherwise this job is not something i would recommend to someone wanting a regular work week.
Pros
Cafeteria for day shifts, decent pay
great job
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 21, 2018
lovely co workers management especially hr sucks !! fun job, cool uniform. they try to make it a little family with employee activities during the holidays but no bonuses.
Productive and knowledgeable working environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Pretoria, GANovember 16, 2018
Sales Associate Responsibilities: Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service. Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers. Achieving established goals.
Fun place
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  United KingdomNovember 15, 2018
A really fun place to work at, everyone chats a lot so overall its very relaxed. Three of my managers are good, however the store manager and one other are horrible people to work for, has made me want to leave multiple times but that is just the store I am at, others are different im sure. Frustrating to give a low rating or the management as half of my managers are exceptional, just some of them clearly have no manners and respect to say the least.
On an 8 hour contract you will work pretty much every Saturday and Sunday so can be tiring.
However, it is relaxed and if you get on with all the staff you will have a blast! The pay is amazing for the 8 hour contracts which is a massive plus :)
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Rude management (some of them)
Great company to start off with
Stock room manager (Former Employee) –  Michigan City, INNovember 14, 2018
Adidas is a great company for workers new to the job field. Great environment to learn about retail and back room operations. Also is great area to work with and interact with great customers.
fun work environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, GANovember 14, 2018
I was not here for very long due to relocation and school. The managment was nice and organized. The hiring process was extremely informative. I enjoyed being at the cashier position because I got to see new products and have conversation with different and very unique people.
Pros
hours
Cons
pay
Retail Branding
Cash Wrap Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 14, 2018
Like most to all retail jobs your schedule is not a set one. Working there was like being a part of a team. Meetings right before you started your shift and if you were closing the store for the day a meeting at the end. Management was easy to talk to.
Pros
being a part of a team, learning about new product
This is not a fun place to work
Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 14, 2018
Working for Adidas had its perks. They give employees a great discount on purchases, but other than that it's not the best place to work. Working in quality control you get the chance to work in different parts of the factory with different departments. The 12-hour shifts can get tiring after a while. There really isn't much of a workplace culture, but I feel this mainly come from working night shift and management doesn't pay much attention to the night shift employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at adidas. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K
41K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at adidas.

Powered by Comparably