Adient Employee Reviews

great places to get started as a young lady/men
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MINovember 30, 2018
great starting job for a young kid such as myself. slowly shows how the job field should be run for the most part cause no job is really prefect but if you are looking for some decent money and you are in need of a job I would give it a shot.
Pros
environment, work hours
Cons
shifts
Run away
Director (Former Employee) –  MichiganNovember 22, 2018
Very dishonest. We were told to complete this site with very positive remarks and grades in order to increase the brand recognition and opinion. My department did so in scoring them a 4 while an exec watched over our shoulders. Also hid quality issues and sent then to our customers.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
everything else
Good job, just over used equipment that they expect to run production.
Welder (Current Employee) –  Athens, TNNovember 18, 2018
Not a bad job over all. If you enjoy living at your job 7 days a week then you will love Adient. The management has no clue as to how we operate because they are never communicating with employees. Working 7 days a week would be ok if all the bosses and management would come in and help us out. We have family just like office personnel and management, but always have to spend our time at work.
Benefits
Cons
No home life
PRODUCTION MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNNovember 18, 2018
Good money, just don’t be tardy! Attendance is crucial, free holiday lunches... great company to work for honestly! Pay is great, I have thought about going back..
Working at adient
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYNovember 18, 2018
This company helped me provide for my family for over 13 years. So thankful for it. This is a wonderful company to work for and is a viable career for many.
cool place
Quality inspection (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHNovember 18, 2018
I was only a Temp but the work was simple and the pay was good.Being a Temp I saw the line jobs and they were not demanding. The main thing is staying focused on your duties and you will complete your job.
Pros
Vendors bring food
Cons
location
Fast paced work place
Operator/Assembler (Current Employee) –  Sycamore, ILNovember 14, 2018
If you do not mind getting dirty or working with heavy object or tolls this is a good fit. You build seats and make sure all the materials are in good condition to use. Watch carefully what your doing.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Great place to work, with easy going employees and fast paced working environment.
Labor (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, OHNovember 12, 2018
It was a great introduction into automotive assembly. You do work long days, sometimes 12 hours or more and 7 days a week but the money is great. Great co-workers who enjoy showing you the proper way of doing the job on hand, while keeping your safety 1st priority.
Management is poor
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, KYNovember 11, 2018
Used to be a relaxed place to work but turned into management over micro-managing. It pay good andcan earn up to 25 vacation days a year. Medical benefits is not as good as other places.
poor Management
line operator (Former Employee) –  Sycamore, ILNovember 9, 2018
Poor management, lack of respect to the people, not enough training and there was enough breaks which was good,fast pace, the supervisor all need training too,
Pros
enough breaks
Cons
poor management
Fast paced great money
Assembly/Production (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNNovember 9, 2018
Makes seats for Nissan. Very fast paced work production. Team work and determination required. As much overtime as wanted and the pay is great. Worth the hard work.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
No paid lunch
Great place to work, competitive pay and benefits
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, KYNovember 6, 2018
Steady work with good pay for dependable workers.
I developed exceptional social skills during my time here.
Lower level management is good at communicating expectations.
"Get it done right" culture
Pros
An excellent place for unskilled laborers.
Cons
small carrot, big stick
The work hours were stressful
Quailty Control (Former Employee) –  Clanton, ALNovember 5, 2018
The hours at this job was too long it was 12+ hours and it was very stressful didn’t have much time to eat on your lunch break but the people that worked there were great
Pros
Smoking area
Cons
Lunch hours
nice place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Clanton, ALNovember 2, 2018
I've enjoyed the time at Adient Ware house, I've experienced more in being a Team Leader, the hardes part in the job is getting some of the employees trained on paper work and getting them to stay in there location but it all worked out just fine and I enjoyed a relaxed day of good work from my employees.
Pros
buying lunch for employees
Cons
short breaks
Good place to work for the most part
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Sycamore, ILNovember 1, 2018
Depending on the area you work, it's a very good place to be. If you get the wrong area or a bad supervisor you will not like it. A little chaotic at times, but overall consistent.
Was an intern
Materials Intern (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIOctober 31, 2018
I started as a summer intern and they kept me on while I went back to school. They intend to send me a full-time job offer once I graduate. They're very flexible with your schedule.
Good chance to advance.
Welder (Former Employee) –  AlabamaOctober 31, 2018
Good work environment. Opportunity to work and advance. Good people and management. Clean work environment. multi cultural and open to new ideas. Good.
Poor management
Operator (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIOctober 29, 2018
The hierarchy was terrible. Line operators were treated poorly by management. Team leaders were lazy and butt kissers to upper management to keep their jobs. Employees sleep with supervisors for better positions/treatment and pull around the office. Supervisors walked around like they owned the building and bragged/talked down to employees. Complaints were made to HR multiple times by numerous employees for racism, mistreatment, termination threats and inappropriate behavior. Upper office management never did anything and only ever talked to supervisors about situations and never communicated with unhappy employees. Unbelievable amounts of drama between supervisors and operators. Absolutely no gratitude towards employees. You’ll never hear a good job or nice work. No opportunity for advancement beyond a simple team leader position without a degree, but good luck because management feels threatened and will come up with reasons to fire people to keep their job security.
Pros
Benefits were ok, 3 weeks paid vacation and 65 hours of unpaid personal time off
Cons
Poor/weak management
fun place to work very diversd
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIOctober 10, 2018
I love the job I did for this company I would recommend this company very happy with my role I need to moved out of the area so aim looking for a position closed to home
Fast paced and consistent environment
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, KYOctober 7, 2018
Great place to work. Team work atmosphere. Fast paced and the focus is on building quality seats for Toyota. The management is good and the job offers great benefits.
Pros
45 minute lunches
Cons
10 min breaks