ADK Electric Employee Reviews

The best place I've ever worked
Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COFebruary 9, 2019
ADK Electric gave me the training, skills, and ability to begin my life as a professional. They took care of me at all times, and I have watched the company continue to improve, with the focus on the employee's well being!
Journeymen Electrician/Foremen (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJanuary 13, 2019
With a large array of work in the commercial field ADK will teach you a how to apply your electrical knowledge to everything from ground-up to tenet finish.
Awesome company.
APPRENTICE ELECTRICIAN (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJuly 12, 2018
This company deserves 5 stars.. They are willing to put their employees through school for free! They pay the bill and will give you all the necessary tools to start the job. I cant believe how good this company treated me. AWESOME COMPANY!!!
Great place to work!
Journeyman Electrician (Current Employee) –  Denver County, COMay 21, 2018
You work with the best electricians around. The foreman keeps us working with no layoff time. We put out an excellent product.
Excellent place to work
Great place to work! Rated #5 in Colorado!
Journeyman (Current Employee) –  Englewood COMarch 12, 2018
I love working for ADK! I have worked for other companies but when I found ADK, I knew it was perfect! ADK is not to large but it is large in its commercial construction projects and innovative thinking! ADK is family-owned and operated for over 20 years. They firmly support the development of the Apprentice Electricians to Journeyman License through employer paid training programs.

They have earned a prestigious reputation in the industry for being an award winning and well-respected electrical contractor in Colorado! ADK received the White Level AGC/OSHA Chase Program and Platinum Level with ABC. ADK does all their work on-site, meaning no pre-fab work is done.

ADK has an excellent benefits package Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, paid holidays, bonus' and competitive compensation to match your skills. I believe that ADK truly values their employees – they provide continuous safety training so that “Everyone Goes Home at Night”. ADK have a passion and commitment to excellence both in their employees and the projects that they construct.

I cannot say enough about the owners and the opportunities they have provided for their employees throughout the years.
Pros
Year-end bonus', safety bonus', paid IEC training, Pto, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
Cons
The almost 40 steps I have to take when I need to visit the home office???
Paid schooling
Journeyman Electrician (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COFebruary 17, 2018
They Paid for 4 years at IEC school. As long as you pass school, they pay 100% of tuition and books. They also have the incentive of a raise for every semester you pass.
Too many kids
Electrician & fire alarm Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CODecember 26, 2017
there wasn't organized the management needs to be looked through a little bit for like to lead men at the job site it was like I'm goi g too recess a great School we were doing things on safe and I just wasn't a safe environment to work
Pros
Friends
Cons
Joke at times
QuickBooks Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COSeptember 29, 2017
ADK is an awesome company to work for.
The atmosphere is relaxed and fun.
There are stressful days but not many.
The people are great to work with.
The management is helpful and willing to teach you.
Unreasonable General Management
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 10, 2017
Poor planning for staffing requirements. The company was notorious for hiring extra employees when business increased, but also for laying off the extra, more recently hired employees when business slowed.
Cons
Poor planning for staffing requirements.
Successfully learning how to install electrical equipment
Apprentice Electrician (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CODecember 2, 2016
We did a lot more residential work then industrial so we were installing a lot of outlets, light fixtures, a/c units, and main power boxes. I learned a lot about electrical coding, and all the dangers that come with it.
Pros
learned a lot of electrical skills that I can use at home to fix my own issues if needed.
Cons
working in bad weather
Good job to gain skills
Electrical Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CONovember 28, 2016
Working at ADK was fun and a great job for someone looking to gain expirence and knowladge in the electrical trade. they are offering to send you to trade school and pay for it entirely
Don't plan on growing there
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMarch 26, 2016
Very set in their ways..management does not value the 'little people' at all! No matter how hard you work they find a reason to not pay you more or allow you to grow.
good people
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJApril 27, 2015
Great Company Good People.
Commercial and residential work Growth Available. Bosses are very helpful and work is steady. Very respectable place to work
Worst job ever
Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMay 2, 2013
Arrive at the job site and receive orders.
I learned how to do electrical work.
Pros
Was able to take time off when needed
Cons
The owner was terrible