Admail West

Working at Admail West: 12 Reviews

United States12 reviews

Its good company to work for. I learn most all the position in the warehouse. Nothing is hard for a good worker. Overall its good company and good environment.

There are much better jobs.

I worked for Admail in their Graphic Design department, and I have never worked with so many people that complained and backstabbed each other so much.

Pros

Cons

Slow shifts, management style, bad leadership.

Admail West insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Inclusive work environment

Ok

It’s an ok place to work .If you like to work overtime Admail is the place . Political season is really busy , we usually have to over 6-7 days a week

Horrible management with long hours

Terrible place to work. Management doesn’t care about you or your like outside the company. Working 7 days a week required. If you needed a day off you better be ready to fight for it

Pros

Lunch

Cons

Horrible managers

Mailing production and warehouse receiving clerk

Day shift starts early. Bulk mailing is very fast pace. Investment in their equipment is excellent. Warehouse materials are securely kep. They provide many services encluding personalized printing. Lots of hand work and working in teams on the production floor. Long time machine operators are Quality conscious .

Pros

Always plenty of work, overtime available too

Cons

Your not digging ditches

Admail Review

When I arrive we clock in, clean and prepare work space. I've learned to work better as a team and become more organized. Management was not so great because some managers weren't doing their jobs. The hardest part of the job was working fast paced with no help from my team mates. The most enjoyable part was getting a new experience from it.

I didnt like how they said you'd get 400 every week, but turned out to be a scam.

Worked really hard, just to find out if you dont make a sell. You wont get paid anything, so I didnt like how they did things.

Good Experience

Thankful the opportunity, learned a great deal. Wonderful to have worked directly with HR Manager and Controller.

Great Place to Work

I really enjoy working for this company. I like their continuous outlook on future growth and needs for clients, as well as the "family" culture that we all experience everyday.

Pros

Great Teams

Cons

Start work at 8am!

Great frontline co-workers top managment sucks. Micro managed everything

Production Manager never relied and his floor managers and supervisors. Always looked over their shoulders and not letting do what they are there for. Very poor management. Unprofessional in the sense he would yell at co-workers in front of everyone if something went wrong. Including cussing. Also would whistle at co-workers from across the warehouse to get their attention rather than calling out their name. Very disrespectful.

Pros

very good people to work with.

Cons

micro management

Nice coworkers. Everyone got along very well.

I mostly stand all day sorting mails and checking if they're mess up or if they need to be re printed. I learn alot of things. My coworker's were nice, very friendly, always had a smile on and they helped me alot. The hardest part about this job was that if work orders needed to be sent right away then your'll have to rush yourself and make sure it was done on this time and day. The fun part about this was the people. They're always there if you needed help or if you mess up.

Pros

bring my own food

Productive workplace

I have learned the concept of full cycle Accounts Payable at this job which Iam thankfull to.

Pros

full cycle accounts payable

Cons

medical benefits do not cover family

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Admail West. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits