Administaff Employee Reviews

Human Resource Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 20, 2017
There was plenty of options for job advancement. The leadership team were very supportive within your current positive and if advancement was another option.

Open door policy was very important to management.
Best place to work
Corporate Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXOctober 27, 2017
It's been a long time since I have worked here. I don't understand why you make me dill all this out just to apply for a job. I should not be required to do this
Pros
Wonderful
Cons
Nome
Good place to work ...
Senior Client Liaison (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXOctober 12, 2017
Really good benefits and fair company to work for. Management's communication with employee base is very good. Internal politics always in view depending on which departments you work in.
Pros
Great benefit
Cons
Low salaries
Providing ease to peoples & Manage the job activities
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  lower dirSeptember 19, 2017
The approach of locals for solution of various problems and their handling is our duty. We provide ease to them. Management is excellent & check made.
Pros
Government Job/Civil Servants
Cons
compulsory availability at any time
Good company culture
Benefits Coordinator (temp) (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 12, 2017
I was only in a temporary position but it was a great place to work. The employees seemed genuinely happy to be working there. I would recommend it as a great place to work.
I truly loved working for this wonderful and inspiring company
Payroll Trainer (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXJuly 19, 2017
Everyday working for Administaff (now Insperity) was a good day. The culture at this company, at the time, was bar none compared to other companies. I actually enjoyed going to the company meetings and mingling with my co-workers afterward. They truly treated their employees like family. I could only hope to work for another company one day as good as this one was.
Procurement Process Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bensenville, ILJune 22, 2017
The contracted company was a great company to work for . The co-workers were very helpful and Managament was good to the employees. There was nothing hard about this job
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
start up company
Nice environment and people
Senior Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXJune 12, 2017
This was a great place to work and it gave me some invaluable experience. I would have stayed there had it not been for the fact we moved and it was just too far to drive.
Pros
Beautiful facility and close to home
Cons
Moved too far to drive
Productive and fun place to work
Client Liaison (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 24, 2017
Enjoyed working here - management interactive with the staff and made you feel welcome. Room for advancement and challenges.

Monthly employee meetings - able to interact with other departments and employees along with management. Management made you aware of what was going on in the company - you never felt left out. You wanted to come to work and do the best you could do.

Had a great manager that knew how to motivate his team, even when we were having a bad day.
Insperity Review
Sales Performance Manager (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXMarch 23, 2017
Insperity is a great place to work with family values. Employees are treated as family. The company offers great health benefits. Executive Team is wonderful.
Administaff
Contract Insurance Negotiator & Mediator (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXJanuary 7, 2017
I had an assignment with Administaff that lasted almost two years. After my contract ended I didn't work with them again. Weekly pay and benefits were available after 3 months.
great place to work
Human Resource Client Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJanuary 6, 2017
great place to work and live experienced many fun times there and will never forget the experience because it was unforgettable in so many ways, the experience is second to none
Helped with maintenance work order forms
Work Order Center Mgr (Former Employee) –  Prairie View, TXAugust 27, 2015
Helped student fill out their maintenance work order forms so they could get necessary work done in their living facilities.
Small company, still groing.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXAugust 27, 2015
I worked at a small company administaff did the books for. Never had a problem with paychecks or benefits. Overall i never had a problem with them.
Pros
Benefits were ok.
Cons
The company was out of town so mail issues came into play.
Productive work center, always something to do
Data Entry Coordinator (temporary position) (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 12, 2015
My position as a data entry coordinator was always evolving and fun. The work environment accepted new innovative ways to make thigs easier and better for the client.
Fun and creative place to work
Fusion Performance Marketing (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 19, 2015
Interesting company in that we planned out of the box Senior Leadership offsite events. Small company when I was there.
Productive and fast paste workplace
Due Diligence Specialist, Closer ,Processor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, NC, NJ, MN, CA, OH, FL AZApril 22, 2015
A typical day at work was working with bulk due diligence loans, reviewing and analyzing documents making sure they are correct along with proper signatures. Management was overall great to work with, they kept everybody on there peas and Q's and my co-workers which was from different states was pleasant to work with and nice to meet and work with people from another state other than your own. The hardest part of the job was making sure that everybody stayed on the same page and got along.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Going home for the weekend
Full day of work activities
Concrete worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 10, 2014
Safety was a major part of the day. We had morning meetings to address the daily issues of safety we would face and discussed how we would tackle them safely. Then we worked. Followed by clean up and then home.
Pros
Exercise and knowledge
Cons
lower pay than I am used to.
Great place to work to include a lot of traveling
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILSeptember 27, 2014
Great company moved to Texas and I didn't want to relocate. Great company to work for. Could be fast paced but it was enjoyable and time went by fast.
Pros
traveling
Productive and excellent place to work
Mid-Market Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 12, 2014
I was a Mid Market payroll Coordinator. I loved this position. I enjoyed working with our clients and fulfilling their needs.