Admiral Security Services, Inc Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive,Active,Advancing
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDAugust 15, 2018
A job that is always keeping you alert in and off the job. Very good sites like most places have there good sites and bad sites. Hourly pay is better then most security companies and less stress because of the professionalism.
Pros
401k, Vision care
Cons
Raises need to be 1$ instead 25ยข
Security
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 14, 2018
A nice place to work at with a good environment and grounded staff that know Security procedures. Staff is very informed of changes and situations that may occur on site
Nothing good
Special Police Officer (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 18, 2018
Supervisor needs training to be an supervisor. The people some of them wasn't reliable to come to work on time and they were desperate to just have anyone to supervise the employees.
Pros
Good to recommend to someone I didn't like.
Cons
No worthwhile structure.
Cut Throat Company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 2, 2018
The HR department is hoard and unprofessional. Great team members are hard to find with this company. Lacks actions behind their mission statement. It's sad.
Pros
Provide uniforms
Cons
Everybody is unprofessional. No growth opportunities.
n/a
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 7, 2018
Typical day as a security officer is long and boring.
There not much to learn but standing or sitting on a desk with minimal task and job duties.
Management can be a hit or miss.
Culture is okay most of the time.
Standing for long periods of time on your feet and the time usually drags.
Some work site allows you to have access to more things or duties.
Pros
Cons
standing all day in one corner
Stable security job with good pay and a great manager
Armed Security Officer (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TexasFebruary 14, 2018
I like working for Admiral. The current manager I have is easy-going and attentive to his employees needs. The job site is pretty solid with friendly staff and clear goals. Each and every day is different which makes the job interesting. I have confidence in my boss and clients as they have with me. I really enjoy my job.
Pros
Friendly staff, good manager, supplied uniforms, good hourly pay
Cons
Not enough work hours, awkward shifts
Good and fun
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Corcoran, CAJanuary 21, 2018
A good experience. Good management and great positions and events. I really enjoyed every event Uncorked for. The pay was also good. I always felt safe and managers always checked on us many times provided lunch for us and provided transportation to all events we worked for. I recommend Admiral security to anyone looking to go into being a Security Guard
Pros
Traveling working for NFL games and concerts and important events.
Cons
Need more hours
Excellent Company to work for
Commissioned Officer (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAJanuary 20, 2018
It was a very good company to work for the pay was excellent. Locations of job sites were great also. The people were very professional as well. If you needed time off for Doctor appointment or any personal activities they understtod and gave you time to take care of your business.
they will not have your back at all
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Berkeley, CAJanuary 18, 2018
someone can say you did anything at all and they wont even confirm it they'll just move or suspend you the managers are lazy and never really come out to check on you. They just call and tell you not to do stuff.you can get harassed and they wont care .they are all about themselves.you are just a number to them
un organized
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 18, 2018
retail site the mangers are mean at the post I currently work at Moskatels They don't help you or care when you need them at the site post and at moskatels they lake of communication
Pros
paid lunches
Cons
30 minutes
Great company
Patrol Officer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 6, 2018
Great company , Supervisors are interactive and helped with my having a full uniform including security hat warm on chilly night shifts near the Bay. Schedule is firm and full time is my current status. Nice Coworker's. And HR is friendly. I love my job and plan to seek a job transfer.to Fresno I will miss these locations because I work in Oakland and S.F., I've become familiar with the demands of my job and strive to be a valuable employee.Work is a high priority. As is punctual attendance and the ability to learn new things and apply the knowledge while maintaining security of the primises.
Pros
Good hours, job description knowledgeable
Competitive
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 21, 2017
The company is strict being that it is a security job but the pay is very competitive and hands on. You are trained very well before you begin and at every job location. Also you travel which is a plus because it is only for events and professional games which make it more enjoyable even after many hours of standing.
Poor menegment
Security guard (Current Employee) –  Concord, CA 94520December 15, 2017
Company cheating their clients like:
- sending old reports
- sometimes they don't send a guard on site but charge them

Also company cheating guard like:
- don't pay for all hours (cheating)
Time consuming
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 14, 2017
First meet in the middle of the morning , lets say 4 o'clock . Wait for a charter bus or multiple vans to travel out of town about 3 hours away for work , which you do not get paid for . After settling in they will group you up or branch you off to a position . Sometimes they decide to feed the employees but most of the time we have to find something to eat in the 15 min break or 30 min lunch, also eat it in that time frame . You will stand a position or wand people in for a event for about 10 hours .
Pros
Simple
Cons
Non organized
troublesome
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 14, 2017
I didn't get paid for the event that I worked for until about three months later. It was a very easy job though all I did was stand on guard in front of a bar for 12 hours a day
Site was good (but only for short time)
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 1, 2017
Working at this particular site was a good experience, but lack of understanding from client , and security protcals so it was difficult to work around that. Other than that it was a decent environment the morale went down after we started to realize the true COLORS.
Pros
Schedule, site
Cons
No benefits, no PTO, lack of management, uniform checks, no empathy for employees needs and personnel obligations, just a #
Admiral Security - general
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 8, 2017
This is a great company with fanatic opportunities and growing to national level in 2018. Great owners and culture is great to be part of as organization
Pros
advancement opportunities are always generating
Cons
relocation and pressured environment
Great Job
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 4, 2017
Gain a lot of experience working here. Was able to meet new people and dismiss a lot of people. Gain a lot of self control while working in this field.
Pros
A job i enjoy doimg.
Cons
Not enough hours
Good respectful company.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAOctober 13, 2017
Best Security Co. that I have worked for. Schedule is flexible for most positions. Salary is fair compared to other companies. Staff is friendly and try to get you working as soon as possible.
Pros
Paid Lunch
Cons
Work distance is fairly far.
Excellent
Special Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Concord, CASeptember 26, 2017
work life balance, great culture and team work, got to work with various large clients and network. Fun place to work. Management is really approachable.