Admiral Security Employee Reviews in Bethesda, MD

come do the job and keep it moving
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDApril 22, 2019
Have nothing to say bad or good about the company i come to work do the job and keep it moving I have nothing to say i am a private person i speak to all and smile
Ok place to work
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDApril 2, 2019
Patrol check points, walk building where residents live, work the front desk, answered phones, transferred calls, performed wake up calls. Distribute flyers, set up coffee in lobby, make photo copies, lock and check doors throughout building and use Nextel chirp phone as a means of communication with fellow security officers.
It could be a little unorganized at times . But its an okay site to work
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDMarch 26, 2019
Location a little far. Enjoy working with my coworker's everyone gets along.lead officer and supervisor can be a little unorganized but we do our job.
Pros
Coworker's are nice and Management can be ikay sometimes
Cons
Short breaks, low pay
Very family oriented company
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDMarch 17, 2019
Contracts are the security to your job. That's the big risk factor. The employees are great to work with and helpful as well. I would still recommend them to others.
very professional setting
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDFebruary 20, 2019
everyday was a safe environment to work in.
what I've learned working at the site is people are going to be people and we just deal with it accordingly and professionally
I Would not accept a position with the Company again.
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJanuary 8, 2019
Upper management was reasonable and fair. However, management at the job site was mixed. Some individuals were qualified and competent, others were not. There was also a great deal of friction in management at this level, and it was detrimental to morale. A very high turnover rate was the result. That was a shame, as the business we served provided a very nice place to work.
Pros
Contracted company we worked for, was a nice place to work.
Cons
Constant infighting and contradiction in site management was very demoralizing.
Mangement has no programs to assist their employees
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJanuary 5, 2019
Under payed and overworked, poorly trained and the most important thing did this company was to hold employees accountable but upper management was never held accountable for their numerous mistakes or loss of contracts. Disorganized, disloyal. They still issue paper checks that employees line up on Tuesday and we have to pick up our checks in Bethesda. Not a great Experience, looking for a way out as we speak
Pros
Pay decent
Stressful and Challenging.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDDecember 16, 2018
Sometime working in the alley trying to get people not to park in the alley would be challenging but at the same time you would meet some real nice people who would understand your job and give you no troubles.
Pros
Was paid for our lunch time
Cons
Short Breaks
Fair
Officer (Armed) (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDNovember 13, 2018
Typical day as an Admiral security officer had its ups and down's. I've learned that management needs to work with their officers by making sure they're comfortable within their work place, that pay and benefits is fair for all officers, because they are the one doing the physical work and putting their lives on the line.
typical day in security
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDOctober 14, 2018
a typical day in security they expected you to go above and beyond your job title of a security guard. they expected you to do all things into one as far as being the maintenance person, door man, package deliverer, and engineer.
Good but need to increase pay rate.
Security Officer S/O (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MD 20814October 1, 2018
Good working environment with, but the pay rate is poor, doesn't meet up with the cost of living.. Also need to appreciate dedicated and hard working officers. Be more coutesy to officers.
It was a good company to work they also did stuff for the children for back to school that was the first job that have ever done that.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDSeptember 9, 2018
A typical day at work was interesting was able to help and assist when needed from different clients. I learned to stay focused and multi l task dealing with a lot going around me. The hardest part of the job was having to write up and incident report and having to inform several management personnel.
Team work
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJuly 14, 2018
They give you the Best Training in the world and the supervisors are ready to train immediately, there is changes in the site, Team work is excellent.
Pros
Very Professional
Cons
Need more hours
The site was fun to work with but not Admiral security
Patrol Officer-Part (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MD 20814July 14, 2018
patrolling 3 big garage from 6:00 am to 1:00 pm Monday,Wednesday and Friday, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Tuesday and Thursday,checking for parking violation if any violation place a warning notice on the vehicle.also looking for any security issues inside and outside the garages such as suspecious packages,offering help to customers with jump start their vehicle.
Pros
The site provides bonus for us not admiral
Cons
no launch break provided
Job focus
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJune 27, 2018
Monitoring CCTV cameras, patrols, document, coordinating and training other guards on sites. Learn to be polite and respect forall, make safety a priority.
Pros
paid breacks
Cons
no motivation
Fun only amongst employees.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MD 20814June 20, 2018
Admiral will use you to please its client, but when you need them, you are left on your own. Admiral pays you according to their contract with the client.

for instence, i you are working for $12.50 with one client and get sent to another client, you will get pay $10.
Special Police Officer (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDMay 29, 2018
They never have a full-time site for me to work. Management never get back to you, you have to constantly call them. They'll have to stressing because of lack of hours.
Summary for Admiral Security
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDMay 23, 2018
Armed and unarmed guard services.  Excelling in officer training and client satisfaction our mission is to provide the best service to you and your business.  Our areas of focus within the security industry are: Armed and unarmed security officers, event security, security consulting, courtesy patrol as well as security plan review and improvement.
Pros
good team, ok pay
Cons
no room for growth
Very nice company to work for
Assistant Director of Security (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDApril 20, 2018
Very strong company in the security field. This company has a lot of security sites in DC MD and Va. Advancement is hard but over all a good company to work for.
Pros
Company is very stable
Cons
Advancement comes from outside of the company
Parking permit for the emplyees
SITE CAPTAIN (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDApril 10, 2018
The company that I was located at was a insurance company and beside the duties as a security supervisor I also did some duty for the company. some of the duties I had to do is train new officers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Admiral Security. Our community is ready to answer.