Admiral Security Employee Reviews in Miami, FL

About my Job
Assistant Director of Security (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 17, 2019
A typical day at work would be arriving 10-15 minutes prior to meet with the supervisor on the previous shift and get pass downs on what happened on the shift to tackle the next shift effectively. I learned with your hard work you can advance and achieve your goals anywhere you go no matter who you are as long as you set your mind to thrive. I can use myself as an example. I started off as a shift supervisor and within five months i became the Assistant Director of Security. The hardest part of the job was rush hour when all the trucks entered the facility before their schedule time and we would have a lane back up down the road and employees upset and complaining because they were late. There's time when i'm ready to go home on my 3-11 shift you have no one to release you because the overnight shift is always late. Theirs a lot of gossip going on amongst the Director, Supervisors and employees, they rarely give us a raise, were under paid for the amount of work we do, The most enjoyable part of the job was doing a lot of over time, floor checks and patrols.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
No Health Care
It OK to work here had a fun time.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 12, 2018
It was a good opportunity to work at this company i had a good time learning and fast to lean. Great time being there and everyone was nice there. Good time
great work place
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Miami, FL 33131July 29, 2018
great place to work great experience friendly and caring environment I have learned so much from working with this company but even more at the site definitely with people skills
Pros
paid vaction
Cons
no sick time
Need honest managers .
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 20, 2018
Working for admiral was fun but the mangers will fires you for no reasons.
As a former Secuirty officers or guard . Even if you burned your engery for these company . They will still fired you . The supervisor or manager could done several mistake but will still kept for a trophy . I can’t not do any night shift dread to class and I told the posted manger . You know what he did said I never came on the post , while I told him a week a head . That it’s not going to work out for me . Than the posted captain bossed me around because I was friendly. It’s a great pay but not team work
Pros
Pay
Cons
Report lies
The most enjoyable part of this job
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 7, 2018
Is to make the client happy and keeping them safe. Meeting with the general public and the merchants and making sure the merchants are protected. Make sure they have a safe environment.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
nothing
Front Desk / Clerk / Security (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 20, 2018
nunca me gusto la compañía de almiral yo trabajaba mucho yo era bien responsable y ellos no eran un compañía seria y el sueldo no era buenos.
Friendly working atmosphere
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 21, 2017
A typical day, most days it is extremely pleasurable being in a working environment that allows for the opportunity to meet and greet people constantly, also it allows for a great friendly atmosphere for me and co workers as well as for our clients. Although, at times, there maybe situations that requires for the need to reinforce rules and regulations, necessary for safety and security. Overall, maintaining a great working atmosphere is key.

Pros
low supervision, self sufficient
Cons
at times of emergency, not being able to reach upper management
Meet new people everyday.
Lead Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 16, 2017
Good company to work for if your going to community college at the same time. But not a great company to pay your bills. The management other they are very very unprofessional.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Fun workplace
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 13, 2016
Work for Admiral is great and Exciting if you are someone who loves to meet other people and help customers out. What i learned was that everyone is different and some situations are best handled while calm other than with emotion. Management is great because there isn't anyone watch you and over your every move. The trust you to go and do your job.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
N/a
problems with pay
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 1, 2016
no raise, no respect no communication ,last min schedule changes a lot no benefits no motivation not the best company to work for
Productive, Profesional and Personable
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  801 Brickell Ave. Miami Florida 33131November 30, 2015
This is a professional establishment that is interested in providing
excellent and professional staff. With several work sites strategically located in the Brickell Net.

It is a down to earth company with personable supervisors and leadership.

I literally enjoy working there, greeting and assisting as much as I can.
Pros
Solid Company
Cons
Difficulty finding reliable personnel
good place to work
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 15, 2014
it was a good place to work and the kids and teachers were nice and i really enjoyed it, a typical day consisted of me cleaning schools and monitoring it as well
Pros
good people and coworkers
Cons
very nice place for beginners to learn the concept of security
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 23, 2014
very nice learning experience, i need something more fast paste
Pros
paid breaks
Cons
unable to leave post for lunch
Basic Skills
Security Operator (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 23, 2014
Its a good company to get started in The Security Field. You learn the basic knowledge in surveillance,patrolling etc
Productive,good management
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 13, 2013
Company has been Good to me so far ..
they always find you a post if they loose a contract at a site
Pros
good hours
Cons
Short Breaks
Productive and exciting work environment.
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Miami FloridaMay 16, 2012
I've been with Admiral Security for 3 and a half years now. i can honestly say this one company that I've enjoyed working for. I can appreciate the no tolerance policy the company has, especially working in the security field. Of course every company is not perfect, but in this case, the good outweighs the bad.
Pros
the care of lawyers
Cons
no lunch breaks
Great company to work for.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Miami FlMarch 5, 2012
this company has different levels on becoming a supervisor. You get to work in business centers, patrol around in golf carts, vehicles and scooters. Secure buildings , parking lots and levels.