Admiral Security Employee Review

View all Admiral Security reviews

fair
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 6, 2019
well I cannot said much if you want to work over time you will make a lot of over time but there's time you ready to go home you have no one to release you. and even if you let management knows two weeks in advance you leaving they ignored the situation completely. when decided to leave now they put bad report on you like you never told them that you was leaving and they never gave you no raise at all I don't know for others but I didn't get nothing at all no matter how many time I asked

Other Admiral Security Employee Reviews

Great place to work.except they need to return phone call more regular
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Glenview, ILJune 24, 2019
My detail is at a gated community.. I have learned if you greet each residence with a wave and a smile, you get better results..( That's my secret) most of the security officers are grumpy there fore the residences find fault with them all the time ,.Never with me.
Professional
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 19, 2019
Checking ID of all the guests, patrolling property, monitoring and authorizing entrance of vehicles or peoples in the property.Prevents losses and damages by reporting irregularities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Admiral Security. Our community is ready to answer.