Admiral Security Employee Review

View all Admiral Security reviews

Get ready for a lot work politics
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 24, 2019
Okay so I have a very iffy opinion about Admiral. While I got plenty of hours and overtime there were a lot of things I didn't like while working there. First off the upper management was awful at the site I worked at. Extremely sexist toward women. I was constantly questioned on whether or not I could do the most simple of tasks. It seemed like all of them men could do as they pleased. Showed up whenever the felt like it among other things.
The positive things besides all the work you can handle was the clientele on my site were very friendly. They even gave the women flowers on mother's day.
Pros
plenty of hours and overtime
Cons
not women friendly

Other Admiral Security Employee Reviews

Great place to work.except they need to return phone call more regular
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Glenview, ILJune 24, 2019
My detail is at a gated community.. I have learned if you greet each residence with a wave and a smile, you get better results..( That's my secret) most of the security officers are grumpy there fore the residences find fault with them all the time ,.Never with me.
Professional
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 19, 2019
Checking ID of all the guests, patrolling property, monitoring and authorizing entrance of vehicles or peoples in the property.Prevents losses and damages by reporting irregularities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Admiral Security. Our community is ready to answer.