Admiral Security Employee Review

View all Admiral Security reviews

Unprofessional
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 21, 2019
The job is very relaxed you get to sit the entire shift answer phone but management makes the job stressful. Supervisor will not inform you if your relief calls out or late, if your relief doesn't show you must stay over, it's too much gossiping between employees, they try to make you work mandatory weekends and throw you on the schedule without informing you, Supervisor treats you any kind of way just because their tired, it's hard to call out even for emergencies or leave early for and emergency you must wait for relief if they can find someone, not worth the stress find a Security company that has a set schedule
Pros
Sit the entire shift
Cons

Other Admiral Security Employee Reviews

Great place to work.except they need to return phone call more regular
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Glenview, ILJune 24, 2019
My detail is at a gated community.. I have learned if you greet each residence with a wave and a smile, you get better results..( That's my secret) most of the security officers are grumpy there fore the residences find fault with them all the time ,.Never with me.
Professional
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 19, 2019
Checking ID of all the guests, patrolling property, monitoring and authorizing entrance of vehicles or peoples in the property.Prevents losses and damages by reporting irregularities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Admiral Security. Our community is ready to answer.