Admiral Security Employee Review

View all Admiral Security reviews

About my Job
Assistant Director of Security (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 17, 2019
A typical day at work would be arriving 10-15 minutes prior to meet with the supervisor on the previous shift and get pass downs on what happened on the shift to tackle the next shift effectively. I learned with your hard work you can advance and achieve your goals anywhere you go no matter who you are as long as you set your mind to thrive. I can use myself as an example. I started off as a shift supervisor and within five months i became the Assistant Director of Security. The hardest part of the job was rush hour when all the trucks entered the facility before their schedule time and we would have a lane back up down the road and employees upset and complaining because they were late. There's time when i'm ready to go home on my 3-11 shift you have no one to release you because the overnight shift is always late. Theirs a lot of gossip going on amongst the Director, Supervisors and employees, they rarely give us a raise, were under paid for the amount of work we do, The most enjoyable part of the job was doing a lot of over time, floor checks and patrols.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
No Health Care

Other Admiral Security Employee Reviews

Great place to work.except they need to return phone call more regular
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Glenview, ILJune 24, 2019
My detail is at a gated community.. I have learned if you greet each residence with a wave and a smile, you get better results..( That's my secret) most of the security officers are grumpy there fore the residences find fault with them all the time ,.Never with me.
Professional
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 19, 2019
Checking ID of all the guests, patrolling property, monitoring and authorizing entrance of vehicles or peoples in the property.Prevents losses and damages by reporting irregularities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Admiral Security. Our community is ready to answer.